Feather offering for gryphon or Phoenix

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have chickens and this morning I found a beautiful feather from my rooster that fell to the bottom of the coop. Do you guys think his feather would be a nice offering for my gryphon or phoenix?

Does anyone ever give feathers as offerings to any of their companions?

I'm not sure though if that would be considered gross? I mean they are outdoor animals, they aren't the cleanest, but they are healthy birds.

Thanks!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would say that if the feather makes you think of your companions, or you're giving it to them as a thoughtful thing, etc; then it would be fine! Why not? Its a feather that fell from your own rooster. I don't think it would be considered gross at all, it's definitely a natural thing, and definitely wonderful if you are keeping them healthy.
:)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Jenjens wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:30 pm I have chickens and this morning I found a beautiful feather from my rooster that fell to the bottom of the coop. Do you guys think his feather would be a nice offering for my gryphon or phoenix?

Does anyone ever give feathers as offerings to any of their companions?

I'm not sure though if that would be considered gross? I mean they are outdoor animals, they aren't the cleanest, but they are healthy birds.

Thanks!
Anything sourced from nature makes wonderful offerings, charged with energy. If a feather is absolutely gross, pass, but if you’re able to gently wash and fluff it it’s a great offering. I have an SRA angel that dropped not one, not two, but three pristine white feathers in my path the second day he was here. They were absolutely a hello, but also clean enough to put on my angel altar (shared between him and my CH angel). Other found offerings like acorns, pine cones, flowers go over great with earth spirits. Also- stones! Never underestimate the stones you are drawn to, I live in California and have found great ones in sequoia, the redwoods, beaches you name it. Contrary to belief, not all gemstones need to be beautiful eye catching or even polished. It’s actually easier to absorb energy from raw unpolished ones. I have a zimada who like all others in my home has an array of gemstones, but I find her vessel nearly every morning next to a small red lava stone? I think that’s what it may be. It’s a found stone and she loves it best of all.

Oh lastly- all of my altars have feathers, many are found but some are chosen by my spirits. They all have 4 elements represented- feathers for air, candles for fire, sand and shells for water (which on a good day is filled with ocean water or moon water) and of course stones.

Best of luck on your journey my friend.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.

Return to “Creatures”