Soul Cleanser Appreciation

seralee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Soul Cleanser

I just wanted to write an appreciation post for my soul cleanser. I feel like she had been working overtime during this pandemic to calm my anxiety.

From my understanding and my pendulum/telepathy conversation with her. A soul cleanser neutralizes negative energy; or, converts the emotion to another emotion. Like from depression to calm, high anxiety to a more positive feeling.

My wonderful soul cleanser prefers cleaning a buildup of negative energy at night or early morning, when I’m more calm and less stressed, because it does take time for her to work through it. Like the analogy, waiting for the snow to finish snowing to shovel is more effective than shoveling when it’s snowing.

But I had asked for her help when I got overly stressed like during interview prep and I can feel my emotions calming down. If I didn’t have her to calm my anxiety down, I would have given up on studying.

She had also helped cleanse my bf emotions, but she admits that he doesn’t really have as much as me. I like to believe that it has improved our communication and we still enjoy being locked in during the pandemic 24/7 without driving each other crazy. So no high emotional tension or relationship stress here.

My soul cleanser believes that cleansing negative emotions allows more positive outcomes. And positive attracts positive.

Oh, and my soul cleanser works really well with my zimada. From what I understand, when a zimada returns with a soul fragment, it’s usually an uncomfortable experience. But I believe my soul cleanser and zimada coordinate so I feel the least amount of discomfort.

I have been thinking of my past less (like reliving it and imagine the scene over and over again) and I find it easier to forgive and forget negative experiences. Since welcoming my soul cleanser I am more optimistic towards the future, instead of being held back by my past emotions.

Yep, just wanted to share my experience with her. I have her for about three months and I really appreciate her working in the background.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

|| :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
f123
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something happy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sounds nice. Is it from Creepy hollows? I can't seem to find it.

seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

f123 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:30 pm Sounds nice. Is it from Creepy hollows? I can't seem to find it.
I believe Creepy hollows call them sin eaters? I got a custom conjure from another seller

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

seralee wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:39 pm
f123 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:30 pm Sounds nice. Is it from Creepy hollows? I can't seem to find it.
I believe Creepy hollows call them sin eaters? I got a custom conjure from another seller
IIRC most people call them sin eaters. If you got it from the seller I'm thinking of they changed the name because of the negative connotations associated with the word "sin".

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Creatures”