Has anyone gotten a spirit reading like this?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I ordered a spirit reading from CH just for fun, and to see if it mentioned any I currently have (which it didn't).

This is what I got:
- MERMAID
- LOXY
- ARKAN SONNEY
- GORGON
- SANDWALKER
- SIREN

Aside from getting 6 and not 5, 3 of them are connected to mermaids (according to the encyclopedia). Sirens are mistaken for mermaids. Sandwalkers are mermaids that can live for a time on land. And Loxys are mermaid companions. I feel like Gorgons are connected to them too, but I can't figure out how.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey,
I've gotten this reading twice and both times the creatures/beings were pretty scattered. And no Beings were the same between the two readings.
But I'm just curious...
Do you feel a connection with water? Is there a reason you think this happened? ^-^

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've come to the conclusion that no seller can read every client perfectly, and in some cases they aren't equipped to read a client at all passed possible hints of resonance. This can be due to various circumstances; A seller not being properly grounded, a client having defenses up that the seller is unable to get passed, etc.

Some might consider it a black and white happenstance. For example, "This seller couldn't read blank so they must be fake!". I don't see it that way though. For example, Creepy Hollows gave me a reading of my Spirit Animal and told me that my Spirit Animal was a Hedgehog. I got the reading out of curiosity, I already knew what my Spirit Animal was (Crocodile). Were they wrong? Probably not. People can have multiple guides, technically, but I most definitely didn't resonate with the reading nor the animal's messages. I had also gotten a reading for a Magickal Name and received the name "Indigo" which felt...so very unlike me. So I just chalked it up to a difference in synergy and left it there.

The best suggestion I have is that if something doesn't resonate, drop it and look elsewhere. Don't hold onto something that doesn't feel like you just because a seller told you something or because you paid to hear it. It'll just form blockages later down the road where you feel almost required to believe in something that ultimately will do more harm than good.

Your instincts will be your best teacher.

Aside from that, there's no harm in looking into readings from other sellers to see if someone else can match what resonates with you deeper.

I had an amazing reading from someone who went by the name of Hysteria during the beginning of my journey and I honestly wish they were still selling today because I didn't tell them anything, and had only recently joined their group so there wasn't information on me available to them. I've also had beautiful readings from Velca of S&S that touched me on an intimate level when the reader was only given a list of ten questions and nothing personal to aid them.

So thankfully, I've experienced resonance with people far before I experienced a lack thereof. I also do my own tarot readings and such, so I understand how tricky (nigh impossible) it is to nail things 100% of the time. It's just part of the journey to find your "resonance" (aka the seller that works best for you) - and I wish you luck on that path should you continue your search.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:08 am Hey,
I've gotten this reading twice and both times the creatures/beings were pretty scattered. And no Beings were the same between the two readings.
But I'm just curious...
Do you feel a connection with water? Is there a reason you think this happened? ^-^
Thanks for getting back to me WaterSunFireRIsing. As a matter of fact, I have the strongest connection to the water element. While by no means am I a beach bum, nor do I actively go seeking natural sources of water (I probably should)- I do like my showers and baths.

As for a reason- There has to be one, but darned if I can figure out what it is. : But from my experience if I ask for opinions, a light bulb will go off. Either I get the exact reason, or something that will lead me to it.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for getting back to me Muse!

I agree with everything you've said wholeheartedly. I was just surprised that I got 6 not the 5 spirits as advertised in the reading- not to mention that 4 of them were merfolk related.

I was curious to see if this happens regularly or if mine was just a one-off.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:26 pm Thanks for getting back to me WaterSunFireRIsing. As a matter of fact, I have the strongest connection to the water element. While by no means am I a beach bum, nor do I actively go seeking natural sources of water (I probably should)- I do like my showers and baths.

As for a reason- There has to be one, but darned if I can figure out what it is. : But from my experience if I ask for opinions, a light bulb will go off. Either I get the exact reason, or something that will lead me to it.
No problem!
I'm sure you went and read all the information about them on the site? When I went and read about them the first time around I thought about what's going on in my life at the moment and understood why these creatures would fit into my life rn.
With my second reading, the creatures made some sense but also felt more random this time around :p
All I can think of then is these came up because maybe you have some kind of need to develop or work on your abilities that have to do with water?

Emotions, feelings, intuition, dreams, compassion, empathy, psychic senses, instinctual, healing, refreshing, cleansing, fertility, sensitivity, easygoingness/flow, reflective, responsive, imagination, nourishment, nurturing, caring, depth, mystery, inspiration, channeling, devotion, purity, cooperation, fluid, personal, understanding, clarity, spirituality, creativity, powerfulness, romance, affection, beauty
Also over-sensitivity, overly-emotional, dependency, insecurity, escapism, neediness, addictions, destructive, out of touch, moody, passivity, complexity, heaviness, vulnerability, unpredictability, irrational, spacey

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I wasn't even aware of this reading until I saw your post. I just placed an order.

Return to “Creatures”