You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Well leave it to me to stumble across anything remotely feline. :3
Does anyone have one?
I saw that Eden’s Apple sells a Tigris from the infernal realm.
Autumn Dusk Spirits claims to have a (very expensive) Jewish version called the Leono de Tigro.
Eden’s Apple’s site says there’s no such thing. I have no idea, but if that is the case, I sure as heck wouldn’t want to dump a whole bunch of money on whatever the heck it is they are trying to pass off.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what a Tigris is, other than the Latin (iirc) word for tiger. That and "leono de tigro" is "lion of the tiger" in Spanish, and there's certainly no Jewish creature.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've never heard of the autumn dusk listing. I know many sellers will call or translate things in ways for humans to comprehend (usually with little heritage roots) so I'm not sure if that listing name is a way to attract clients whilst still being as described, or something else entirely. I'd say message the seller and ask for any research material they have on the being, as well as if they are apart of that heritage. Perhaps it's a mistranslation of something else?

Regarding Eden's Apple, I've heard a lot of good things from that store, and apparently that seller gives a good amount of information and support (based on reviews) so you might be able to get clearer answers regarding the tiger-like race they offer.

In the end, go with your gut without losing your head over it.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Right yeah, I know the Autumn Dusk name is nowhere near Jewish, they were just trying to call it like something-something-tiger-lion and then said oh by the way it’s mentioned in Jewish lore but look here’s this picture of Dionysus riding one. Lol. Then called it a Tigris.
So maybe someone who knows Jewish stuff might know about this lion-thing, or if it’s some mistranslation or mention of natural animals that somehow ended up on the internet as mythological beasties.

Yeah I’ve read the Eden’s Apple reviews and they sound great. For all my kitty knowledge though I’m not familiar with the horned, winged tiger guardian. I don’t claim to have the entire mythological Pokédex in my brain however. I was about to jump for it, but it’s a bit much to spend right now and the Tigris is 10 feet tall! Wow! Kind of tough to cuddle with, as in, practicing touchy-feely energy sensations and all ... I know, that’s not what they’re for ...

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:49 pm I'm not sure what a Tigris is, other than the Latin (iirc) word for tiger. That and "leono de tigro" is "lion of the tiger" in Spanish, and there's certainly no Jewish creature.
Exactly also in greek tigris literally is the word we use for tiger. Maybe the spirit tiger is from greece or from Rome (because of the latin)

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Shifa wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:30 am Right yeah, I know the Autumn Dusk name is nowhere near Jewish, they were just trying to call it like something-something-tiger-lion and then said oh by the way it’s mentioned in Jewish lore but look here’s this picture of Dionysus riding one. Lol. Then called it a Tigris.
So maybe someone who knows Jewish stuff might know about this lion-thing, or if it’s some mistranslation or mention of natural animals that somehow ended up on the internet as mythological beasties.

Yeah I’ve read the Eden’s Apple reviews and they sound great. For all my kitty knowledge though I’m not familiar with the horned, winged tiger guardian. I don’t claim to have the entire mythological Pokédex in my brain however. I was about to jump for it, but it’s a bit much to spend right now and the Tigris is 10 feet tall! Wow! Kind of tough to cuddle with, as in, practicing touchy-feely energy sensations and all ... I know, that’s not what they’re for ...
I vote not getting one until you have more reasons for working with them - besides cuddling. This would also allow you to save your money in the meantime, making the purchase less of an impulsive thing and something you're more prepared for in the future.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

True, very true.
I did want to get a thread started though for curiosity’s sake, to see if anyone works with them.

AutumnDusk
new here
new here
You are...: a master
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Dusk

Muse wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:12 am
Shifa wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:30 am Right yeah, I know the Autumn Dusk name is nowhere near Jewish, they were just trying to call it like something-something-tiger-lion and then said oh by the way it’s mentioned in Jewish lore but look here’s this picture of Dionysus riding one. Lol. Then called it a Tigris.

I vote not getting one until you have more reasons for working with them - besides cuddling. This would also allow you to save your money in the meantime, making the purchase less of an impulsive thing and something you're more prepared for in the future.
Sadly I’m a bit late to the Tigris party. I’m unsure what my Witch name, Autumn Dusk, has anything to do with any beings, spirits, creatures, etc. that I offer. I’m not Jewish, nor am I a werewolf, vampire, or djinn. What a strange notion that religion has anything to do with this.

I removed my listing for the Tigris – similar to what you might have seen in The Hunger Games – lovely, brilliant creatures because Eden’s Apple claimed she “discovered” the Tigris and named them. There is too much going on in my life to cyber-battle with something so ridiculous. If I didn’t remove the listing she would do XYZ. It just wasn’t worth it. I’m in my 60s, not in great health, and I was not willing to be harassed.

At any rate, you’re welcome to visit my Etsy shop – autumnduskspirits.etsy.com. I’m working on getting my website back up and running. With Etsy, you have to constantly look over your back and hope they don’t decide to go on a metaphysical ban rampage, which they’ve done in the past. My website is autumnduskspirits.shop and should be live in the next few weeks.

Blessings!

Return to “Creatures”