You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't have one yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psychic shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage

I'm not a very experienced spirit keeper, and have been feeling drawn to DA. Can anyone give me some information on hellhounds and/or hellcats? Other than what's in the encyclopedia-- binding symptoms, intensity of connection, recommended keeper experience, the origins of their kind, etc. I only have a Brownwyn Angel right now... considering a Gargoyle, or dragon spirit-- Ampthitheres sound like very interesting companions.
I want to learn anything and everything I possibly can about the "paranormal."

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Post made into topic and moved to suitable section.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to search the forum first for what you're looking for.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Sagemerlot wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:38 pm I'm not a very experienced spirit keeper, and have been feeling drawn to DA. Can anyone give me some information on hellhounds and/or hellcats? Other than what's in the encyclopedia-- binding symptoms, intensity of connection, recommended keeper experience, the origins of their kind, etc. I only have a Brownwyn Angel right now... considering a Gargoyle, or dragon spirit-- Ampthitheres sound like very interesting companions.
I want to learn anything and everything I possibly can about the "paranormal."
Hiya, I have a few hell hounds, honestly not as dark as you would think. One is more active than the others, female from CH. I've seen her in shadow type form. I have a male from citrine who is always around me but quiet, it's only been about 4 months. I find creatures can take a while to bond and make themselves really known. My black dragon entity wanted me to get them for when he isn't around me, as they are spirits and he likes me to be constantly protected. All but 1 are custom, citrine one is pre bound.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Creatures”