new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: White art
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I haven't adopted them yet but from those of you that have them what do you recommend for associations and offerings your experiences, in general, some of your manifestations if you're willing to share.

Like I said I haven't adopted them yet but plan to go through ch custom conquer I just want to know about your experience so I can if they're right for me.

And a quick question I plan on asking them to be a "protector" I'm not 100% sure that's what they can do but I think it's possible from what I got from the encyclopedia.

If any of you work with animals how do they interact with your work I'm looking for a new job with animals (maybe a shelter or a kennel) I'd like them to "help" me in a way you know help calm down nervous pets and in a way warm me like this is a "bad" owner or there not a good match kind of thing.

If you have any other thing to share about them please share.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Some elves are very good at magic and of course calming creatures down. I don't think they're the first ones you'd go to for protection normally but you might want to add that to your notes.

I have a binding to a High Elf, but I only know the one and I can only feel him so not much help there probably.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Gwyne Of Eve wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:54 pm I haven't adopted them yet but from those of you that have them what do you recommend for associations and offerings your experiences, in general, some of your manifestations if you're willing to share.

Like I said I haven't adopted them yet but plan to go through ch custom conquer I just want to know about your experience so I can if they're right for me.

And a quick question I plan on asking them to be a "protector" I'm not 100% sure that's what they can do but I think it's possible from what I got from the encyclopedia.

If any of you work with animals how do they interact with your work I'm looking for a new job with animals (maybe a shelter or a kennel) I'd like them to "help" me in a way you know help calm down nervous pets and in a way warm me like this is a "bad" owner or there not a good match kind of thing.

If you have any other thing to share about them please share.
If it's a Creepy Hollows conjure, they may have associations & tips in the Encyclopedia.

When you say 'wood elves', do you mean these? I do have one.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=wood

There are excellent tips & associations there. It pretty much tells you all you need to know, I think. However I wouldn't expect them to be protectors of their keeper, more that they can protect areas of nature...and may be happy to if they are asked to do so.

"They protect everything between the soil and sky including foliage, trees, insects and animals."

(I don't work with animals myself.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I just realized that since I have spirits that are linked to nature my dog is becoming excited and happy like a puppy again. I have wood elves companions but I am not really experienced and we are still bonding so I don't have much to say but they are really lovely. My hemlock elf companion is always around when I go to sleep and he makes me feel very peaceful.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333

Return to “Creatures”