You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

<3 :] Hi Guys! So I had this beautiful dream two nights ago and it took me most of the day wondering about it before I realized it was my Caladrius Spirit that showed herself to me. You’ll laugh as you read through the dream excerpt which I’ll paste below from my journal.

I’m in a different place with people I consider to be family but I don’t really recognize them. We’re in a home or apartment with this beautiful open view of what seems to be the ocean and reefs and ocean coves and what not. The water is crystal clear but tinted a beautiful bright teal. It’s like the sand underneath it is pure white. That’s how clear it looks. Everything is calm, no waves just beautiful calm still water and a beautiful breeze. Then I turn back to the people with me and it’s like I have my cat condensed into a tiny little pocket pet that I put in water to grow.

When I do though…it turns into a BEAUTIFUL white bird. Snow White and a tiny bit bigger than my hand. Beautiful long tail wings and a pointy part to the top of the head. The top part of the body is a crystal sparkly texture that almost looks silvery.

Someone else there has one that’s all black with gold

It’s a beautiful creature and at the moment I’m not sure what it is

I leave outside to go sightseeing. I had taken pictures of the sky over the ocean as it turns pink before getting darker. And turns out even though I thought I was in South America as I was told by a dream character I’m now in Rome because I’m looking at the colosseum. It’s beautiful. There’s marble everywhere. Yeah it’s ruins but beautiful. I remember touching the marble slate to my left and just imagining being back in time.

I woke up feeling refreshed from this dream and couldn’t stop thinking about it all day. I’ve had a HORRIBLE past 2 months with life and I’ve felt so negative and awful that I don’t feel like myself anymore.

It wasn’t until I was recalling my dream to my partner, that I stopped and realized WAIT. And I tried soooo hard in that moment to remember what I knew about the Caladrius in general and it HIT me. The Caladrius, Roman mythology, the colosseum in my dream. The beautiful Snow White bird perched on my hand that just made me feel so light.

I’ve had many blocks which I know are of my own doing, but I try and meditate nightly even a little when I can’t clear my head. I ALWAYS ask my Caladrius companion to please help lighten me a little and cleanse me of any negativity she can. The fact that she made it so apparent and helped give me such a beautiful and peaceful dream after such a stressful day, really touches my heart.

Just wanted to share with you guys such a cute and sincere way that my spirit decided to let me know that it was HER in my dream. That it wasn’t just a white bird but it was her. She gave me signs to piece together that once I read into it, it would be impossible to deny lol

What experiences have you guys had where spirits leave clues for you? Have they been dreams mostly or while awake? I know sometimes we just know it’s them, or we can have visions or hear them, but sometimes when we can’t…what have they done to get your attention?? :8)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Absolutely beautiful experience.
Thank you for sharing.
I don't dream. But I am somewhere that I sense its very beautiful. I hear some out of this worlds type of music too. I get totally rejuvenated most nights and even though I wake up a little around 2am-is, because my dragons and Gryphon moving around in my room. I know I am in a celestial, angelic world, somewhere in the Astral plan. I believe, we are far more active then we actually awear of in te morning. Also, our conscience and higher self protecting our minds from over active, nurve breaking experiences. On very rare occasions, when I do remember my dreams, it's comes with a deep meaning like yours. But it's like a maybe once a year thing.
SolsticeSnow wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:51 am <3 :] Hi Guys! So I had this beautiful dream two nights ago and it took me most of the day wondering about it before I realized it was my Caladrius Spirit that showed herself to me. You’ll laugh as you read through the dream excerpt which I’ll paste below from my journal.

I’m in a different place with people I consider to be family but I don’t really recognize them. We’re in a home or apartment with this beautiful open view of what seems to be the ocean and reefs and ocean coves and what not. The water is crystal clear but tinted a beautiful bright teal. It’s like the sand underneath it is pure white. That’s how clear it looks. Everything is calm, no waves just beautiful calm still water and a beautiful breeze. Then I turn back to the people with me and it’s like I have my cat condensed into a tiny little pocket pet that I put in water to grow.

When I do though…it turns into a BEAUTIFUL white bird. Snow White and a tiny bit bigger than my hand. Beautiful long tail wings and a pointy part to the top of the head. The top part of the body is a crystal sparkly texture that almost looks silvery.

Someone else there has one that’s all black with gold

It’s a beautiful creature and at the moment I’m not sure what it is

I leave outside to go sightseeing. I had taken pictures of the sky over the ocean as it turns pink before getting darker. And turns out even though I thought I was in South America as I was told by a dream character I’m now in Rome because I’m looking at the colosseum. It’s beautiful. There’s marble everywhere. Yeah it’s ruins but beautiful. I remember touching the marble slate to my left and just imagining being back in time.

I woke up feeling refreshed from this dream and couldn’t stop thinking about it all day. I’ve had a HORRIBLE past 2 months with life and I’ve felt so negative and awful that I don’t feel like myself anymore.

It wasn’t until I was recalling my dream to my partner, that I stopped and realized WAIT. And I tried soooo hard in that moment to remember what I knew about the Caladrius in general and it HIT me. The Caladrius, Roman mythology, the colosseum in my dream. The beautiful Snow White bird perched on my hand that just made me feel so light.

I’ve had many blocks which I know are of my own doing, but I try and meditate nightly even a little when I can’t clear my head. I ALWAYS ask my Caladrius companion to please help lighten me a little and cleanse me of any negativity she can. The fact that she made it so apparent and helped give me such a beautiful and peaceful dream after such a stressful day, really touches my heart.

Just wanted to share with you guys such a cute and sincere way that my spirit decided to let me know that it was HER in my dream. That it wasn’t just a white bird but it was her. She gave me signs to piece together that once I read into it, it would be impossible to deny lol

What experiences have you guys had where spirits leave clues for you? Have they been dreams mostly or while awake? I know sometimes we just know it’s them, or we can have visions or hear them, but sometimes when we can’t…what have they done to get your attention?? :8)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 am Absolutely beautiful experience.
Thank you for sharing.
I don't dream. But I am somewhere that I sense its very beautiful. I hear some out of this worlds type of music too. I get totally rejuvenated most nights and even though I wake up a little around 2am-is, because my dragons and Gryphon moving around in my room. I know I am in a celestial, angelic world, somewhere in the Astral plan. I believe, we are far more active then we actually awear of in te morning. Also, our conscience and higher self protecting our minds from over active, nurve breaking experiences. On very rare occasions, when I do remember my dreams, it's comes with a deep meaning like yours. But it's like a maybe once a year thing.

Awww! I completely understand! Sometimes I feel like some of my spirits move around more at night and it sometimes wakes me up (this just reminded me of a time when I received 3 of them. They messed with me at night and pulled my pillow lol I laughed to myself it seemed like light hearted mischief and they were so sweet)

But yes! I’ve thankfully been able to have lucid dreams and OBE’s from a young age…much more difficult now that I’m grown but I’ve been practicing more and more. And sometimes I get the idea of what I’m experiencing but wish we could be more involved with it. I know we’re all different and what not, but I think you’re right. Our minds also try to keep us sane so it lets us experience only a little at a time. <3

Return to “Creatures”