Watcher Entities N S E W & Lares - Are They Ok Living With Demonic?

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi CH Crew,

I am considering 4x Watcher Entities the ones for each corner N S E W plus 2x Lares for each of them as part of my protection team and i would love to know if anyone has them and what their opinion is on living with the demonic.

I live with Lilith and Succubus and have and will have other Demons come and go, I need to be sure that the watchers i bring in for protection would be ok with this.

:@ :@ :@

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RedWine wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:21 am Hi CH Crew,

I am considering 4x Watcher Entities the ones for each corner N S E W plus 2x Lares for each of them as part of my protection team and i would love to know if anyone has them and what their opinion is on living with the demonic.

I live with Lilith and Succubus and have and will have other Demons come and go, I need to be sure that the watchers i bring in for protection would be ok with this.

:@ :@ :@
I have the 4 Tower Watchers and pairs of Lares. They would have no problem with a Succubus (dark arts) being a member of the spirit family. I don't think they'd have a problem with a binding of Lilith who I and some others would see as a DA immortal, rather than a demon in the strictest sense.

I think it would be a good idea to make sure you ask the conjurer you're going to get the Tower Watchers and Lares from (maybe CH?). Us forum members may have a range of opinions but a reliable conjurer should know what their spirits will be comfortable with.

'Demonic' is a broad category the way most people use it and can be a little misleading, as in modern spirit keeping circles it can get used in different ways. CH and a number of forum members will differentiate between:

i. succubi/incubi (not seen as true demons); and
ii.daemons (not seen as true demons); and
iii. true demons (which CH don't sell - Satan and Suns are often signposted to as a very good source of information on actual demons)

See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=demons
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=daemon

So CH will mean a different thing when they say 'demons' than, say, another seller who calls their succubi demons. CH don't view their succubi as demons. see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=succubu Okay, some people do call succubi demons, which is where the confusion sets in.

So, if I were getting my Tower Watchers & Lares from CH, for example, I'd let them know precisely what beings I'm planning to have in my spirit family, rather than use a broad category term like demonic, to avoid misunderstanding. Oh, and where you got those spirits from too, I think
support@creepyhollows.com

As a general comment: all conjured and bound spirit companions are focused primarily on their keeper but yes it's worth checking they will get along. I think all types of spirits from CH tend to co-exist well in keepers' spirit families. In case some don't get along, there's this.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html

I think there may possibly be more of a clash with spirits from different conjurers, depending on which seller it is and what kind of range of spirits they offer.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:30 am
I think it would be a good idea to make sure you ask the conjurer you're going to get the Tower Watchers and Lares from (maybe CH?).

Yes they will all be from CH and will include this in the notes section for the conjurer (Non social requirement and serious about protection. I need to have a clear mind to work on myself and build my spiritual foundation and be protected while i do this. I need my protection companions to know and respect this. Also they must all be ok with me living and working with the demonic from the Infernal Empire and Lilith.)

'Demonic' is a broad category the way most people use it and can be a little misleading, as in modern spirit keeping circles it can get used in different ways.

By demonic im referring to the Infernal Empire

As a general comment: all conjured and bound spirit companions are focused primarily on their keeper but yes it's worth checking they will get along. I think all types of spirits from CH tend to co-exist well in keepers' spirit families. In case some don't get along, there's this.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html

Thank you for this link seems like an amazing resource to have.
Thank you Lewk for your insight and the links you provided.

*>*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

[...] I need to have a clear mind to work on myself and build my spiritual foundation and be protected while i do this. I need my protection companions to know and respect this. Also they must all be ok with me living and working with the demonic from the Infernal Empire and Lilith.)

[...]By demonic im referring to the Infernal Empire
[/quote]

In case it's useful to say so, I think you may find it useful to break down what you mean by 'the Infernal Empire' in your order notes. (I could be wrong but it might be a good idea, if that is not a simple definition Creepy Hollows would interpret unambiguously.)

I'm not someone who works with demons, either in the spirit keeping sense or the spiritual practice sense. So I hope you don't mind when I ask: what do you mean when you say the Infernal Empire?

I know Satanism is not one thing. There are quite a few different approaches that get the label Satanism. They don't even aim to achieve the same thing or contact the same being, or even to contact a being called Satan. It seems even more divergent than Christianity in that sense.

And when it comes to what we call demons. Not all beings called demons are called that by everyone. With beings like Lilith, for example, in spiritual practices (ie not spirit keeping) some people think of her as demonic, others as merely a left hand path / dark arts being, an immortal. It depends on the person's spiritual philosophy.

And of course, to some demons are just older, wise, maybe darker intelligences / immortals. To others the word demon is used to describe an inherently malevolent being. So the words and labels can be incredibly misleading as they don't refer to the same thing - depending on who is using and who is reading the word demonic.

find it again.
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

I feel we may have gotten a little off topic Lewk and id like to steer this thread back to the information im seeking.

The watchers and the Lares opinions are what im really after here, so those that have them in their keep id like you to ask them and if they are willing to share id love to hear what they have to say.

thank you.

*>*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ok. If that's off topic, apologies.

I do have both, as I said, but mine may not be as willing to have Infernal Empire demons in the same household as Watchers & Lares custom conjured specifically for you...especially if you put that request in your order notes. So I don't see much point in asking mine. You'd only get what they prefer...if I succeded in getting a clear communication with them.

Creepy Hollows are probably best placed to confirm whether in their opinion any Tower Watchers & Lares will be ok with Infernal Empire beings.

I do think there's potential for misundertandings over terms used though, as I said. Again I could be wrong.

Good luck.

find it again.

Return to “Creatures”