Anyone has experience with Vila?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I have read up on Vila, which is similar to wood nymph, who has Slavic origin.

Just wondering does anyone here have experience keeping a Vila. If yes, I sincerely appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm I have read up on Vila, which is similar to wood nymph, who has Slavic origin.

Just wondering does anyone here have experience keeping a Vila. If yes, I sincerely appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks in advance.
Me! I have a Queen vila. She's chill. Notable experience with her: she helped me detect black Magick that was placed on my property. I went to the spot, dig it out, lo and behold, the offending item. Threw it out and thanked her.

Since I was told by a conjurer that she likes offerings of plants, I gifted my queen villa with some gardenia shrubs outside my home. And the weird talisman thing I found was close to where her plants are.

She didn't speak to me. I still can't hold a convo with my spirits/entities. But it's this weird persistent nagging feeling
and thoughts to check outside my house and it won't stop until I do.

Vilas are supposed to be very good with protection and she sure proved it. Hope that helps!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

foxxyeclipse wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:00 am
Me! I have a Queen vila. She's chill. Notable experience with her: she helped me detect black Magick that was placed on my property. I went to the spot, dig it out, lo and behold, the offending item. Threw it out and thanked her.

Since I was told by a conjurer that she likes offerings of plants, I gifted my queen villa with some gardenia shrubs outside my home. And the weird talisman thing I found was close to where her plants are.

She didn't speak to me. I still can't hold a convo with my spirits/entities. But it's this weird persistent nagging feeling

Vilas are supposed to be very good with protection and she sure proved it. Hope that helps!
nice! yes, i was told by the conjurer that a vila would like to adopt me, but i opted a light watcher instead for the overall skills. i might intend to get a vila in the future.

i still can't hold a proper conversation with my spirit too. but i can feel her vessel is hot whenever i talk to her during bed time.

i know vila has good psychic skills too. do u feel ur psychic skills have improved too?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:17 am
foxxyeclipse wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:00 am

nice! yes, i was told by the conjurer that a vila would like to adopt me, but i opted a light watcher instead for the overall skills. i might intend to get a vila in the future.

i still can't hold a proper conversation with my spirit too. but i can feel her vessel is hot whenever i talk to her during bed time.

i know vila has good psychic skills too. do u feel ur psychic skills have improved too?
personally, yes. but it's steady and gradual improvements. in all, I feel more in tune with my intuition and divination.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Creatures”