Eudyptulas
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eudy
Zodiac:

My third member of my spirit Family arrived yesterday, a Hippocampus. Now I'm waiting for the last member for now to join my Spirit Family! But I digress.

My Hippocampus arrived yesterday but I actually already felt him around sooner in the Day. I would feel cold spots and like I was touching cold Water. (it was a really interesting sensation).

Later on I went to sleep and as usual I invited everyone from my Spirit Family to join and sleep in the bed if they would like. (It's slowly getting cramped.) And a while after I hard a ruffing noise right next to me. Like a horse stood right next to my head. It made me really smile big and I thanked him for making himself known. After a bit I drifted into to sleep. And I really never had THAT vivid dreams in a long time. It was really awesome and I just know I made the right choice to invite him into my Family. Right now I have a glass of water standing there for him as a small thank you and as soon as I filled the Water in, I just felt an overwhelming Joy. I probably stood there grinning like an idiot. 😂

However, I'm really happy and I can't wait for the missing member of my newly founded spirit Family to finally arrive. 💕

"I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart."
-Vincent van Gogh
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Awwwww hugs, love, and congratulations! I am very happy for you!

Return to “Creatures”