venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Now you know why I have been mixed up. I am not really doing much magic anyway. But I Need my other things what she will able to help me perfectly. Unless healing, cleansing and rejuvenation is called magic, I am not really into anything else. Thank you again.
I am very happy for your help and insight into deeper meanings and clarity.
Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:14 am
Chavah wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:17 pm Thank you so much Lewk. It's a blend and probably more of a spirit guide and totem then a familiar. Which is great, because I need more of her to be a guide and all in her description rather then to be a familiar. She does not seem to have a familiar assignment in her previous time or in her past history either. I am glad that I got the extended description of her. What do you think Lewk?

LYNX, FEMALE, xxxx. SHE IS xxx YEARS, SHE IS A CREATIVE AND SENSITIVE GUIDE WHO WILL SHOWER YOU WITH GOOD LUCK, A CONNECTION WITH MAGICK, AND HELP YOU FIND GREATER WISDOM AND DISCOVERY WITH MAGICK. SHE IS ON THE LIGHTER SIDE, SHE IS A VIBRANT AND ACTIVE FRIEND, AND SHE WILL HELP YOU FEEL MORE IN TOUCH WITH YOUR JOURNEY AND GIFTS WITH MAGICK. SHE IS SENSITIVE, CARING, THOUGHTFUL, AND BRIGHT. SHE WILL HELP YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PSYCHIC TALENTS AND USE THEM TO PUSH YOUR JOURNEY FORWARD.

SHE WANTS HER BIRTHDAY RECOGNIZED AS xxxx. SHE LOVES THE COLOR xxxx, AND SHE LOVES THE SCENT OF xxxx. SHE IS A CAPTIVATING AND DIVINE TEACHER FOR LEARNING AND WORKING WITH PSYCHIC POWERS, DIVINE REVELATIONS, AND EXPLORING GREATER POTENTIAL WITH PSYCHIC AWAKENING. SHE IS A LOVELY & DEVOTED GUIDE OF MAGICK. SHE LIVED IN THE WILD HER ENTIRE LIFE, AND SHE WAS OFTEN A GUIDE AND FRIEND FOR ELVES, FAE, AND EARLY HUMANS IN HER LIFETIME.
Ah, that is interesting.

When it comes down to it, it's the description of what the individual spirit can do that's important.

This Lynx does seem to be able to help with magic - although that's not highlighted in the general Lynx spirits listing description.

I think that may be in part down to Creepy Hollows being very switched on to the fact that many spirits can help with magic. Prior to CH, the main view of spirits in New Age, Spiritualist and other circles seems to have excluded such thinking - except of course, that European Familiars were well known for aiding witches (who did magic).

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

🤗 I just thought I revisit your post and check in to see how are you going with your familiar 🐺?

Guess what? I have recived an ancestor guide who can appear as a colourful small 🐦 to me. I am so excited working with her. She has helped more than 4 times over in her 2500 years on my mother's family blood line. I think that's really awesome.

How do you work with your 🐺? Have you any tips for bonding?

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am I mentioned previously somewhere....that I wanted to get a wolf familiar. Her vessel is on the way. She's a silver wolf that has worked for other practitioners in the past. I am really excited! I definitely need a familiar with experience.

Questions because I never had a familiar before:

Do you task familiars the same as your spirits?

Will they manifest more easily? Are they easier to see than your other spirits?

Do Familiars like offerings?

Lastly, will she steal the bed? Lol

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have a raven totem that I ordered for Lisa. I think it's kind of familiar. I acquired it to help me with my psychic powers and my magic powers.

He doesn't need offers and can always be called.

I always ask him for help when I'm going to do some magic or do some practice.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds awesome. Do you see your raven materalise physically or do you see him in spirit form? Thanks so much for sharing.

marcoank wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:43 pm I have a raven totem that I ordered for Lisa. I think it's kind of familiar. I acquired it to help me with my psychic powers and my magic powers.

He doesn't need offers and can always be called.

I always ask him for help when I'm going to do some magic or do some practice.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

No, Chavah. if you come I would love to see you. Au still don't have that much psychic sensitivity. I have been working heavily on my brow chakra and my pineal chakra. This week I was still able to see the aura around my hand. it was like a glove. But I know that I will be able to improve my astral vision.

Lisa's spirits are wonderful, all my spirits are wonderful. But there is still a long way to go on my part to feel them better.
One night I was resentful, sad, I found it difficult to sleep. And then I heard a lot of knocking on the walls of my room that part of my house is made of wood. It didn't scare me because I know they're with me. They do their best to communicate with me in some way. But it is occasional, they are not communicating in the form of knocks, they only signal their presence when necessary. Sometimes I hear randomly call my name. And also sometimes I hear footsteps inside the house. So far I haven't seen orb formations or smoke.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

How is your telepathic skills? Maybe tune in on your familiar first, so you can be in control of who you need to see and feel and communicate with. Then, grab a pen and paper and try to write it down as you ask your questions and practice telepathically. When, you start writing, only a bit focus on your paper but keep being tuned in on your companion. Only do one spirit at the time. If you can, have a little conversation for 5 minutes. Give it a task. That can be, like 'please show yourself to me in any way you feel comfortable' . And if you managed this a little bit at the time, you will have a good and meaningful conversation soon.
marcoank wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:44 pm No, Chavah. if you come I would love to see you. Au still don't have that much psychic sensitivity. I have been working heavily on my brow chakra and my pineal chakra. This week I was still able to see the aura around my hand. it was like a glove. But I know that I will be able to improve my astral vision.

Lisa's spirits are wonderful, all my spirits are wonderful. But there is still a long way to go on my part to feel them better.
One night I was resentful, sad, I found it difficult to sleep. And then I heard a lot of knocking on the walls of my room that part of my house is made of wood. It didn't scare me because I know they're with me. They do their best to communicate with me in some way. But it is occasional, they are not communicating in the form of knocks, they only signal their presence when necessary. Sometimes I hear randomly call my name. And also sometimes I hear footsteps inside the house. So far I haven't seen orb formations or smoke.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures”