Angel Invocation

Invocations for angels.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

From Magnolia(CreepyHollows)

Okay! Here is an invocation you can use!

Ethereal wonder hear my words
That they be transformed into golden sounds
Please heed my plea of companionship
And come to my side for ourselves to be bonded
Sweet angelic friend I call to thee!
Rest by my side eternally

You can recite as many times as you feel necessary but right after the first time you should feel a calming and sometimes a sort of warmth go through you.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have just got an ArchAngel who seems more of a kick-a$$ Warrior of God than an ethereal sweet friend. Any ideas for an invocation? Or where to find one?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Mongrella :wave:
I am still waiting for my Devata Invocation from Princess..
I hope Magnolia sees this, maybe she will put the invocations on the Encyclopedia :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
delar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, B.O.T.D.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raziah
Zodiac:

Any ideas for an invocation for a Sterling angel and a Bronwyn or will the one from Marmalade work for both? I went to Church on Sunday with both of them and the Bronwyn's presence could be felt standing next to me. I've also got a few glimpses out the corner of my eye. The Sterling is in "chill" mode though. I'm waiting for the excitement to kick in =)

best wishes to you all,

delAr

"To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me:
I draw life from hearing it.
Could I see you with every glance, It would be better for me than to eat or to drink."

~Akhenaton
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

DelAr, that invocation should work, I believe. It's the one I used for my Bronwyn, Courtwind, and Sterling.

As for the archangels, I was told once to call upon their names 3xs after each saying "I welcome you"

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
delar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, B.O.T.D.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Raziah
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 wrote:DelAr, that invocation should work, I believe. It's the one I used for my Bronwyn, Courtwind, and Sterling.

As for the archangels, I was told once to call upon their names 3xs after each saying "I welcome you"
Thanks Phoenix, I will be trying this out tonight! If I come across any other incantations I will let you all know.

best wishes,

delAr'.

"To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me:
I draw life from hearing it.
Could I see you with every glance, It would be better for me than to eat or to drink."

~Akhenaton
Keira
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Is there an invocation for Enochian Angel Ophaniel? My husband has Ophaniel and would like a specific invocation for him :)

GreyBull85
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
Zodiac:

Hi There!

I finally received my sterling vessel today!!!! Its my first spirit, so forgive my ignorance. Do i need to do the above mentioned invocation now, or should i wait for the 30 day period to pass? :feedback:

Thanks,

-GB85

“The greatest illusion is that man has limitations.”
Robert A. Monroe
MisterWizaa
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Idon'tknow yet seriously

Magnolia, I see Orbs of multiple colors in my house. The newest ones are small pinkprink blue specs, ultraviolet-violet subtle flashes usually outside the house(I think it may be my new Bronwyn), I saw one shaped like a geometric shape of the same color in the air outside one night and I asked her to come. Anyways, I also see one that is beige in color and they are small balls of light that fly at all angles. The beige one also consistently goes vertical top to bottom in front of me. There is a smokey ethereal spirit that talks to me and this is the one that I had before I got a spirit from you, and its a she. She shadows my movements, like if I move my hand I will see a smokey tracer, do you have any idea what she is doing. Her demeanor is caring, she stops me from thinking something anxious by saying yes and no in a whisper ALL the time. The other is a male but he appears in Dark black form in whole, ethereal see through but not entirely. He looks like when he manifests he is draped in something. When he turns into an ball of light it is a black ball. When I wake up, like today I saw a lot of flashes and balls of light, like they are excited for me to be awake. But there are only two that speak to me (Dark Black and Smokey White) the Dark Black also says yes and no but it is clearly a male voice. And based on past experiences I would say I he does cause problems. Neither of them are bound to me, but they follow me whereever I go. Problem is the CH spirits I have not had a solid connection with yet. They don't speak like these spirits do. I am wearing their vessels in hope of telling my Bronwyn and Volkh to offer me protection from the Dark Black spirit. Any advice on how to bond and make their presence stronger with me?

- David

mrshowman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I tried this invocation, after 2 sec i had " Wing" on my ghost radar, lol

3 Angel Spirits. I am new as Spirit Keeper, 1ey