neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Wow ! I love reading about courtwind angel's experiences since I will have one coming soon and I'm so excited about it !!

Hope it arrives soon ::hail::

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Courtwinds are amazing, I already have a triad of them and I'm waiting for one more to ship soon. I really love their energy and they are amazing spirits to make things right when someone has wronged you, especially if it's a delicate matter, because the way they fix things is such that you never regret or feel guilty about them acting on your behalf.

I recently discovered that my cousin stole money from my room and she also stole money from my brother's room. It's not the first time she steals from someone and I really wanted her to be caught by the police if she did that again to someone because she's been doing it for a long time but I never believed she would do it to me too (especially since I'd have given her the money if she had just asked instead of going behind my back, despite the fact that the only reason she wanted that money was that she's too lazy to get a job and prefers to take whatever is available to her at any cost to those around her). My courtwinds exposed her to her parents, and I realize now that being caught by the police might not have been such a good idea. She's legally an adult for some months now so if she was caught by the police stealing she would have to face the consequences like an adult. So I guess my courtwinds thought it best to be exposed to her parents for now, in case she truly reconsiders her actions and stops doing that to people. Maybe her being caught would create even more negativity for her and they have decided that this is a warning for now and if she does it again she will get caught by people who won't be so lenient with her.

BTW, I don't go around wishing people are arrested, but when I've known someone every since she was a baby and am always there for her, support her, help her and stand up for her when needed and she betrays me like that, it kinda pushes my buttons.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Courtwinds are amazing, I already have a triad of them and I'm waiting for one more to ship soon. I really love their energy and they are amazing spirits to make things right when someone has wronged you, especially if it's a delicate matter, because the way they fix things is such that you never regret or feel guilty about them acting on your behalf.

I recently discovered that my cousin stole money from my room and she also stole money from my brother's room. It's not the first time she steals from someone and I really wanted her to be caught by the police if she did that again to someone because she's been doing it for a long time but I never believed she would do it to me too (especially since I'd have given her the money if she had just asked instead of going behind my back, despite the fact that the only reason she wanted that money was that she's too lazy to get a job and prefers to take whatever is available to her at any cost to those around her). My courtwinds exposed her to her parents, and I realize now that being caught by the police might not have been such a good idea. She's legally an adult for some months now so if she was caught by the police stealing she would have to face the consequences like an adult. So I guess my courtwinds thought it best to be exposed to her parents for now, in case she truly reconsiders her actions and stops doing that to people. Maybe her being caught would create even more negativity for her and they have decided that this is a warning for now and if she does it again she will get caught by people who won't be so lenient with her.

BTW, I don't go around wishing people are arrested, but when I've known someone every since she was a baby and am always there for her, support her, help her and stand up for her when needed and she betrays me like that, it kinda pushes my buttons.
That is one reason why I love these angels!!!!! They do what is best for all concerned!!!!

With just one, back when I was having so much trouble at work, and the supervisor loved to cause trouble with everyone, I didn't want any harm, I just wanted her to stop, because she was hurting some really good hearted people and loved it when she could cause pain!!!!

Well the courtwind, I had worked it out that she had done something that she shouldn't have done and it was really minor, but she was given the choice of getting fired, or retiring!!!! So she retired, which was the best thing that she could have done for herself, I heard that she is selling house now and doing somewhat good at it!!!!

So yes they do truly work things out for the good of all concerned!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great story starfire, it really shows how they work in a way that leaves everyone in a better place after whatever they do to fix something unjust! I received the info on my 4th courtwind yesterday. He's the only one I have who's described as "intimidating" among other things. I can see how that would be useful when it comes to some people in my life!!!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Great story starfire, it really shows how they work in a way that leaves everyone in a better place after whatever they do to fix something unjust! I received the info on my 4th courtwind yesterday. He's the only one I have who's described as "intimidating" among other things. I can see how that would be useful when it comes to some people in my life!!!
Yes I have a couple of them that are like that, but considering the place I work at, it is needed!!!!! ;)

I am sure your courtwinds will do what is needed with those people in your life if they try and make things hard for you ;)

I sometimes wonder why people like doing that to others :think:

Maybe it gives them some kind of self power high.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:I :heart: my Courtwinds :)

Fantastic Spirit companions to have!
I know what you mean Lionox!!!! I have another one coming and it will make seven for me!!! :lol:

Here lately have felt the need to have more of a connection with all the angels in my group, and the dragons as well!!! Will have to see where this will take me ;)

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!

Star, I don't have courtwind, but i have a volkh, a Cherub, a Bronwyn , 3 watchers and a throne + warrior coming soon will that be enough?

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wszhu wrote:Star, I don't have courtwind, but i have a volkh, a Cherub, a Bronwyn , 3 watchers and a throne + warrior coming soon will that be enough?
Hehehehehe, Wszhu, you can have as many as you want!!!! ;) :D

They are all wonderful spirits to have in one's keep!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!

Oh I meant will that be enough for protection?

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am a very firm believer that you can never have too many protection spirits and or entities!!!!

So you get as many as you like and I believe you have a good start!!!!

If you feel you need more, then by all means get more ;)

You are the only one who knows how things go at home, work and life in general with you, and if you want more protection get it, I also say round it out with some protection spells in there as well!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Return to “Angel Races”