Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Okay, just this past week, I decided to browse the Spirit Stones section as it had been quite a while...
and i found 3 Angels listed, called ZOROASTRIANIST ANGELS.

I just ordered one of each today!
I had never heard of Zoroastrianism!

Anyone familiar with this religion???

I did a google search, and found this: http://www.avesta.org/angels.html Which i fully intend to read now!

I love reading up on different belief systems, and world religions, and I need to know about this one now!
And also, reading up on Angels is a passion of mine...one that has been growing moreso since beginning this path a few years ago.

But i must say, something compelled me to look through the spirit stone listings, and start at the last page...

so, i take it that these Angels thought I need them to add to my ever expanding Angel Army!*

*Angel Army is the term I lovingly coined for all my Angels who reside with me in my spirit family. (Sort of like how i refer to my entire spirit family as my GSP aka Gemstone Spirit Posse.) I call them that with utmost respect, admiration, and love. Mostly because with my Angels most of all, they are the ones who "got my back" so to speak.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i actually used to work with a girl who followed that faith.seems to be a small minority of people now according to her.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:i actually used to work with a girl who followed that faith.seems to be a small minority of people now according to her.

when i started researching (i kinda put it on the backburner for the moment) i read that Freddie Mercury from Queen was a zoroastrianist!) had nooo idea!

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

cool :thumbup: .

this girl came from afganistan and said she loved how her family were allowed to believe in what ever faith they wanted instead of being forced into another religion.

i wanted to talk with her more about her religion but we both ended up quiting the job and lost contact lol

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

All I can remember about Zoroastrianism is that it's the first religion that had a clear separation of good and evil and is revolving around the battle of the two. That battle was then adopted as a core belief of the main religions. I have't really looked into it but that's what I read in the past. Seems reLly I interesting though. Do tell us more if you do some research!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:cool :thumbup: .

this girl came from afganistan and said she loved how her family were allowed to believe in what ever faith they wanted instead of being forced into another religion.

i wanted to talk with her more about her religion but we both ended up quiting the job and lost contact lol
that sucks when that happens sometimes

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:All I can remember about Zoroastrianism is that it's the first religion that had a clear separation of good and evil and is revolving around the battle of the two. That battle was then adopted as a core belief of the main religions. I have't really looked into it but that's what I read in the past. Seems reLly I interesting though. Do tell us more if you do some research!
I had to take world religion when i went to cahtolic school..and did find it interesting,but that was so many yars ago now ::facepalm:: but I really do want to read up more on this one, since I have the 3 angels coming!

Return to “Angel Races”