NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Huff, Huffettte, Foxy, and I and a few others were actually discussing this last night in Huffette's chat room... we were talking about the apocrphal texts that suggest some Nephilem actually liked to torture their victems, and actually ATE humans. That's why they were the cause of the flood... they were just so darned evil towards humans, and regarded us "as less than grasshoppers." That qualifies as BA right there...

Kinda weird to sleep with your food, but... I guess it takes all kinds... And I suspect, from all the data, biblical and apocryphal, that not all Nephilem were bad, which at most would make them DA. CH is always VERY careful to only deal with the nice, human-liking varieties of spirits, so you're probably fine and don't have some weird kind of sexual, domineering cannibal on your hands (does it count as cannibolism if they can interbreed with us, but they're not human?).

The best way to learn about your Nephilem spirit is... ask him. Ask lots of questions. Explore his life, explore his personality, get to know him the way you would a new human friend. Each spirit is their own person... there are things that are par for the group, so to speak, but other things that are personal for each spirit.

However, since almost everything we've read says that they're either hybrids, or created hybrids, you may have brought a type of sexual spirit into your house... in which case you probably want to make some rules about that now... just in case.

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

If we're going with scripture, then the grasshoppers line actually refers to how the Hebrew spies sent into the land of Canaan (The Promised Land) saw themselves, in comparison with the Canaanites (who, yes, likely included descendants of the Nephilim, who were the offspring, as said before, of Fallen angels and mortal women).

These Nephilim or Nephalites "became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times" (gen. 6:4b).

The word, itself, could be translated as fallen ones or merely giants, and could have been referring to the earlier Canaanites (less likely, though apparently there was some intermarraige here and the Hebrews would have believed these people corrupt) or fallen angels.

All of this, mind you, is in the canonized stuff. I am just getting started reading anything apocryphal, as my conservative upbringing never even mentioned them.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Amaya
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Varies often
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Selyne
Zodiac:

With what has been said, I can understand how Nephilims have an all over negative view towards them.
My only issues with my nephilim is trying reach him, so to say.Either he's the distant type or its just me.
It might just be mine but I don't really sense him as being the overly...erm..sexually type.XD

Once more thanks,

You,darkness, that I come from
I love you more than all the fires that fence in the world, for the fire makes a circle of light for everyone and then no one outside learns of you. But the darkness pulls in everything-shapes and fires, animals and myself, how easily it gathers them!-powers and people- and it is possible a great presence is moving near me. I have faith in nights. You, darkness -Rainer Maria Rilke
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

::bump::

Doing some research and wondering how it's going with the Nephilim?

I was approached by one who simply just called himself "Nephal" and called me a 'heretic' yesterday,more details in my blog.

The energy from him was.... :wtf: like being electrocuted with low voltage (and he was touching me).

Amaya,are you still around with us? Update!! :D

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Interesting post.
I just wanted to add that not all Nephilim are BA, some of them respected and fell in love with our human kind. I have a binding of one of my Nephilim ancestors, from CH. My human ancestor married a Middle Eastern giant and they brought up 8 children, one of them is here with me. A* is bold, fearless and strategic in her approach and it's been a real delight working with her, she's been able to instill these in me whenever the situation called for it.

Amaya - If you're still around, the only advice I can give you is, keep bonding with your Nephilim, he sounds like a powerhouse and a force to be reckoned with. Mine is not very social either, she's just there, overseeing things and will only interfere when the need arises. So, keep working on it and in time, you will realize how exactly he's been able to influence you. Good luck.

Anna
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Cheeky Devil wrote: she's been able to instill these in me whenever the situation called for it
So there are female Nephilim! I believe every thread I searched (all 13 pages) said they were all male. Interesting. :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:
Cheeky Devil wrote: she's been able to instill these in me whenever the situation called for it
So there are female Nephilim! I believe every thread I searched (all 13 pages) said they were all male. Interesting. :)

Yes, mine is most definitely a SHE. It is true, that there is no mention of female Nephilims anywhere but there is also no mention of female watchers/fallen angels in the Scripture or the Apocrypha and it doesn't necessarily mean that they did not exist. We know that that is not the case, how many of us, on here, have bindings of female fallen angels and watchers? :)

Btw - Naphal means a fallen one. He could be a Nephilim or a fallen angel. I would seek further clarification from your unbound. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

Anna
Schrademan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet.
Zodiac:

I don't know much about Nephilim except what is in canon, but it wouldn't surprise me that there were female Nephilim, just like there are female Gregori Watchers.

I have two female Gregori Watchers, from two very well-reviewed conjurers.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::bop::
Now that CH is offering a custom conjure of Nephilim, thought it was appropriate to bump this thread up instead of starting a new one..... ;)
hope Ash or Magnolia also add so we can make more informed choices............ FF :peace:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Thanks FiercelyFree for bumping this!! was wondering if there was already a thread made about such a topic - yes now that CH has custom listing made up for Nephilim it would be interesting to see if anyone goes for it and in time would like to share over their experiences! Or for those that already have Nephilim spirits to maybe continue to share over details, ideas and experiences with their Nephilim!
:D :thumbup:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!

Return to “Angel Races”