You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi! I'm new here and am deciding to get my first spirit companion :) I feel drawn to get a Carzi angel. I'm wondering if anyone here is a keeper of a Carzi angel and can tell me a bit about them or if they know any sources that reference them. I can't seem to find any information on the internet or in the Encyclopedia here on CH. The only thing I know about them is what it says in the Carzi angel companion conjuration listing in the shop:

SPIRIT RACE INFORMATION
Carzi Angels are vibrant, talkative, spontaneous, and fun companions who will help you enjoy every moment of your life and journey. They are unabashedly eager for any kind of fun and play time. They are very loyal, are easy to communicate with, and will give you impression wisdom and insight into how your personal evolution can prevail. They are wonderful teachers and support for learning magic and working with the supernatural; they give you honest & direct feedback, and help you to see all possibilities when it comes to your journey. Carzi Angels are quick to give you advice in your life and help you see the possibilities that arise from your journey. They are natural Empaths who could feel a much broader range of emotion than humans. They can fly, but they can also levitate for long periods of time, and would often congregate in the skies of their homeland to rain blessings upon their home with their Angelic rituals of magic. They are exceptional guides for the Astral Realm, and will teach you to work with the Astral Realm.

Any help or info at all on them would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I don't know anything about them sorry. :( But they sound very lovely so if you were to get them congrats!

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:07 am I don't know anything about them sorry. :( But they sound very lovely so if you were to get them congrats!
All good!
And thank you Jen, for the good wishes :)
I hope you and your spirit companions are well!
Last edited by WaterSunFireRising on Sat May 16, 2020 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: I found this info written by Magnolia in an older post ( viewtopic.php?p=59576#p59576 ) which explains why I couldn't find any info about Carzi angels online :p
She wrote:
"Bronwyn, Sterling, Courtwind and Divine are not unknown races of Angels, they are just OUR names for these Angels. Unfortunatley in recorded history no one differentiates all the different kinds of Angels. They tend to lump them into groups under and umbrella heading such as Seraphim, Cherubim, Angel, Arch Angel, etc. However, there are far more than that and what is considered an "Angel" generically could be one of hundreds of races of Angel.

We chose to use the names we gave to the races of Angels we have come across in conjuration because they are personal to us however other practitioners too use their own names for identifying different races of Angels. I know I've explained this in a few other threads but I thought I would just reiterate for anyone who hasn't seen the other threads.

Right now (posted 2009) we work with about 45 different races of Angel; some more than others. And because of their unique nature we characterize them as either Spiritual, Astral or both."

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Angel Races”