You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I am new here,but since I purchased my first Sterling Angel from here I thought I should join the topic!
I wasn't intending on purchasing his vessel at first,but then I had a dream. An angel in golden light came to me and spent the entirety of my dream listening to me vent about my life. At the end of the dream he gave me advice,then told me to buy his vessel-to not go for gold but silver(still not sure why)! He told me to explain it to the people selling him,and they would get him to me.

My angel is a very sweet being. The day he got here and I touched the package he said "hi" by giving me a rush of peaceful energy. His face showed in my mind soon after. He told me that he'd be willing to follow me for a few weeks then give me advice. I decide what to do and he counsels me. I can't "hear" what he is saying clearly but I do try to connect with him each day when I have time to concentrate on him. I am still learning about all my spirits,so I rotate them when they want "a break" from me(I do my best to not force anyone to do anything).

I am not over working them,in fact they come when they want to. If my spirit requests to see my college I take their vessel with me physically throughout that day(so they don't have to struggle to keep following me). I keep them all in a box after asking them what they think. :daze: It can get a little frustrating when they try to get my attention all at once...four beings can be a migraine in the works. They keep that sort of craziness to a minimum thankfully,especially now since my sterling angel has come to me.

Thanks for reading this! I hope this is helpful to whomever reads this(and that it isn't confusing).

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Okay, so I find myself being roped into the Sterling hype. It is a strange time for this to happen as well.
I had just been planning out the purchase of a Hellhound and a Werepyre duo, all of which I must have because I can't get my mind off of them! Then the other day I am curiously looking through Angels and one of the male sterlings catches my eye. If he is still around and not snatched up before I am able to purchase him, I am pretty sure I am meant to get him. I don't always have signs of spirits calling to me, I just feel intensely drawn to those who seem special to me, or kindred spirits. I have a couple questions for keepers of both DA entities and sterling angels -
do you think a male sterling would get along with like 3 or 4 male sanguine vamps? :think:
And also, how do they generally fair amongst dark arts entities?
I have to say that every spirit I have is DA so far - I have a guardian around that seems to be white light, and faeries that visit from time to time, but they are unbound. I have a sort of bubbly energy about me for someone so into dark arts. Feedback would be appreciated! The way this angel is described, I am literally swooning over how beautiful he is...I do hope my vamps don't get too jealous lol.

EDIT: omg, I just realised something!
In a dream that I had a while back, there was a greyish and white persian cat with light blue/lavender humanoid eyes, in the dream I kept getting the impression it was an angel. I never knew what the dream meant or who it was exactly. I just noticed that the male sterling that caught my eye has lavender eyes and silvery skin - tell me, can angels manifest as cats? :shock:
Maybe he DID call to me...

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Angels can manifest in any form that they need to, to be able to help you and get your attention.
I definitely feel like he is calling you.
You will be very happy with your Sterling Angel! :hug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

yay! :D

He must know I like cats :lol:

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I have to say dreams are oh so cool that way. I am very happy he found you and you found him.

It seems to be the easiest way to contact me. I personally don't have a clue how I would be doing if he wasn't there giving me the occasional "good job".
:thumbup:

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SO I was a little sad today to see that the sterling angel that was listed is now out of stock.
However, to quote what I noted in my blog:
"I choose to look at it as this -
perhaps the listing was up to get me to realise an angel was calling out to me, but not that particular one. That cat from my dream was still a representation of an angel with the same attributes as the one that I saw which was listed."
So now I have planned out what I am looking for, and am going to get a custom spirit! This will surely help me to find the exact angel I am seeking, the one calling to me. This way I will be able to list his physical attributes and personality traits I noticed from the dream and from the feelings I get.
I hope the one looking for me comes through :)
I am excited to keep a sterling, they seem so wonderful.

Return to “Angel Races”