new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Meghan Morrighan
Zodiac:

I received my Sterling Angel stone maybe within the last 2 weeks. My first Spirit. I've been taking him everywhere with me, for the most part. I have him on a nightstand near my bed, I'll remember laying the stone on it's larger flatter side and waking up with it on it's edge. It feels good to have him near. I keep on turning up music when he's around me. He's helped me in some things too. Just as long as I relax and just roll with things, things tend to be moving right along.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Human companion to Bronwyn Angel, Sterling Angel, ArchAngel, Gargoyles, Wraith, Volkh, Nymphos, Arkan Sonney, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Divine Dragon, Copper Dragon, Cambion, Hag, 3 Marid Djinns, Masheba, 3 Psy Vampires, 8 Goddesses. Everyone of them ROCK my World!
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Zodiac:

My first angel (sterling) is on its way now. Quite interested in seeing what kind of personality I'll get. Half a year ago I'd never have considered getting an angel. Funny how things turn out. :D

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Zodiac:

Sharing an experience I had last night.

In a dream I saw some guy being attacked by some otherwordly being and a force slammed away from where I was. I woke up to yelling in my head "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I felt scared so I asked my spirits to make sure there weren't any unwanted beings around me and drive them away if there were. I also asked my sterling angel to protect me. Immediately I felt her wings wrap around me and I was floating in a cocoon of many bright colors swirling around me. I felt safe and calm in there. It lasted a while until I felt better.

I really appreciate her doing it. :heart:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

hupsu wrote:Sharing an experience I had last night.

In a dream I saw some guy being attacked by some otherwordly being and a force slammed away from where I was. I woke up to yelling in my head "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I felt scared so I asked my spirits to make sure there weren't any unwanted beings around me and drive them away if there were. I also asked my sterling angel to protect me. Immediately I felt her wings wrap around me and I was floating in a cocoon of many bright colors swirling around me. I felt safe and calm in there. It lasted a while until I felt better.

I really appreciate her doing it. :heart:

Awesome story. I'm glad you're angel and spirits are looking out for you.

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My sterling angels are very quiet and have never spoke to me in my head in words or images really..besides their name. They sparkle a lot. I see lights and flashes and orbs with them, but none seem to want to chat with me. I find all my angels to be rather stand offish, not emotional or chatty.
My Divine angel seems to have a stern personality and kind of one tracked minded about helping me with things of a psychic and energetic nature. He reminds me of an angelic drill instructor..and it's spiritual bootcamp...like he's preparing me for something. I actually think he has helped me enormously, but not through the same type of communication I have with my djinn, creatures and vamps. It's all quite energetic. He prompts more than "says". I have an arch angel and throne angel as well. They give me a intense emotional response and a feeling of pure angelic love. But again, communication is not overly personal. They just make me want to cry happy tears for no reason. lol My courtwind I feel the protection and love from..but never an exchange of words. In my opinion, my angels all have sort of an universal love feel about them, but they are definitely not chatty beings. Some seem a bit distant and impersonal. Some..alien. They just don't think in the same way as us.

I once had a very crazy angel experience. I was calling for an archangel to help heal and sick friend. It was all about light and energy. I saw a being made of tons of intense dark blue light shoot blue light at me. Then it walked through me and for a split second, I felt like I was the angel. But the thing was...I had no "I" or true "Me-ness" This being had a lack of ego. It was very very foreign.

Don't be disappointed if your angel doesn't communicate like you. I am finding out, that no matter how much I want them to communicate like me..they just don't.

Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Hello! This is my first time as a spirit keeper and I'm preparing to meet my Sterling Angel. :8)

Before I even knew what T would be like, I started to hear songs that felt like telepathic messages from him.
I naturally felt drawn to Sterling Angels right off the bat exploring the Creepy Hollows website.
(I did a fair amount of research in the Creepy Hollows encyclopedia as well, I highly recommend this starting out as you understand what energy/entities/spirits is right for you.)

There were times when, I would wake up with a certain song in my head. I interpreted that as my subconscious tapping more into how to describe and understand my current energy. (I see that, as a way for T to be able to connect with me through song as well in the future.)

*0* My signs of arrival before purchase: *0*

- I sensed a masculine energy around me (It was also my preferred spirit energy as I explored custom conjuring although, I chose the starter penny deal since I'm brand new to having a spirit companion.)

- My Spotify shuffle (with no ads) played meaningful songs that stood out lyrically

- I would get sudden bursts of energy and smiled a lot before I purchased my Sterling Angel bond
(New or old songs I heard suddenly made me feel like an absolute rock star when I would dance to them. Sterling Angels being rock and roll enthusiasts rings true.) |..|

- I started singing songs I forgot about that, suddenly felt relevant to my situation in life

-A day before my confirmed order, I felt a wave of love for myself and picked up a telepathic message that felt like the energy of T I sensed before ()

This isn't something you have to do but, before I even made my order, I wrote a letter to my spirit companion about how I will welcome them into my life once they arrived. O*O

I hope this helps new comers that explore this website. I'll give updates when I can~ *>*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations for your sterling angel spirit. Its fantastic starting with that letter written to your sterling angel 👼🏻. Its so inspiring to read your story. Thanks for sharing here.
Lumina_Tea42 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:30 pm Hello! This is my first time as a spirit keeper and I'm preparing to meet my Sterling Angel. :8)

Before I even knew what T would be like, I started to hear songs that felt like telepathic messages from him.
I naturally felt drawn to Sterling Angels right off the bat exploring the Creepy Hollows website.
(I did a fair amount of research in the Creepy Hollows encyclopedia as well, I highly recommend this starting out as you understand what energy/entities/spirits is right for you.)

There were times when, I would wake up with a certain song in my head. I interpreted that as my subconscious tapping more into how to describe and understand my current energy. (I see that, as a way for T to be able to connect with me through song as well in the future.)

*0* My signs of arrival before purchase: *0*

- I sensed a masculine energy around me (It was also my preferred spirit energy as I explored custom conjuring although, I chose the starter penny deal since I'm brand new to having a spirit companion.)

- My Spotify shuffle (with no ads) played meaningful songs that stood out lyrically

- I would get sudden bursts of energy and smiled a lot before I purchased my Sterling Angel bond
(New or old songs I heard suddenly made me feel like an absolute rock star when I would dance to them. Sterling Angels being rock and roll enthusiasts rings true.) |..|

- I started singing songs I forgot about that, suddenly felt relevant to my situation in life

-A day before my confirmed order, I felt a wave of love for myself and picked up a telepathic message that felt like the energy of T I sensed before ()

This isn't something you have to do but, before I even made my order, I wrote a letter to my spirit companion about how I will welcome them into my life once they arrived. O*O

I hope this helps new comers that explore this website. I'll give updates when I can~ *>*

Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've spent about a week with my Sterling Angel now and I can say that my dreams have become noticeably more vivid as we bond.

It's a small aspect of bonding, being able to dream in more detail could lead to being able to perceive them "more clearly" in reality. (depending on the type of spirit)

I'd imagine this is how they are adjusting to you and learning about your energy flow.

Letting your imagination run and meditating is a good way to become more in tune with recognizing the energy around you.
Give it time :)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I have 3 sterling angels spirits and a few Living. i believe they are all from CH as well. I need to do some more praying and religious research they tend to love that stuff. my sterlings love to feed my confience and make me feel like im on top of a moutain. but its rare when they do that.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lumina_Tea42
new here
new here
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 am I have 3 sterling angels spirits and a few Living. i believe they are all from CH as well. I need to do some more praying and religious research they tend to love that stuff. my sterlings love to feed my confience and make me feel like im on top of a moutain. but its rare when they do that.
My Sterling Angel recently got me into researching Enochian magic and helped me build more confidence in learning the associations with the 7 Archangels. I hope you and your spirit family have been well since you posted this! :)

Return to “Angel Races”