Caladrius experiences

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My caladrius companion D. was bridged to spirit, so arrived before his vessel was even delivered. On one of his visits I complimented his energy and commented on how pleasant and strong the cleansing he did on me felt. I thought it was adorable and funny when he said, “Oh stop it you, you’re going to make me blush.” Which was followed by him covering his beak with his wings. He has gotten into the habit of doing this every time I compliment him and I find it funny every time lol

His energy is this beautiful pale golden bluish color and I find his
presence to be very gentle but also uplifting. He has sent me images of him perching on my head, or curling up beside me as I’m about to fall asleep. He hasn’t been here long, but I already feel close to him and he has already started teaching me more about what I can do to add to my cleansing and healing practice.

Since his vessel is a crystal egg he suggested that I could make a cute little nest decoration for it, and add any other companion vessels I may get in the future that are also eggs. This also led into him heavily hinting I would do well with a Phoenix. I’ve been having a calling for a while, so I’m not surprised he picked up on that.

I would love to know about other people’s experiences with these wonderful beings <3

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had a caladrius visit me while I was asleep. He awoke me out of a sound sleep by sitting on my chest and chirping, getting louder, then turning to a full blown screech. If you can imagine, this noise was so loud, it could have awakened anyone that had any amount of senses awake. All of mine are functioning, and he knew it.

Once I was awake, he was happy. He then started looking at me, then looked dead in my eyes and said, now that you are awake and I have your attention, get me.

Huff bought him from CH the next day. He has made my jewelry box his home.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I felt it might be good to post an update since it’s been over a year with him now.

Shortly after the post I had written here I had a dream I wrote down in my journal about him. It involved me walking through an open air market. One man had a stall which he called me over to. He revealed to me what looked like a bird cage which was covered by cloth and once he removed it I saw a caladrius inside. It chirped and looked directly at me and then the dream ended. I was a bit puzzled after, but D. said he just wanted to show me he was there.

My caladrius companion D. comes across as a happy and super chatty old man. He is an elder so it’s not surprising. He will regularly perch on the shoulders of my other companions and talk to them as long as they’re willing. Since he’s been here he convinced me to bring in three other bird companions. One of which is a rare female caladrius P., O. the Phoenix, and A. the Ho-Oh. They all have their own “nest” area which is a glass heart bowl that holds their crystal egg vessels.

P. the caladrius is quieter than D. and tends to have a sense of gentle elegance to her. D. reminds me of a crane whereas P. looks a bit more like a white pigeon. I just think it’s interesting how differently I see them and how different their personalities are, but of course it just shows how individual and unique each spirit is even if they’re the same species. They always appear close by each other and act like good friends which makes me happy.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I just put in an order for a Caladrius CC :) what fortuitous timing to see this post. Caladriuses came up in a reading for which races would make the best companions for me, which was interesting because I just got a phoenix this week. I was debating on whether I should order more companions yet or not, but I just got a fresh art commission, so I decided to jump in lol

What kind of influence do your Caladrius companions have on you? I saw they can predict deaths? Have any of yours done that for you yet?

they/them

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:13 pm I just put in an order for a Caladrius CC :) what fortuitous timing to see this post. Caladriuses came up in a reading for which races would make the best companions for me, which was interesting because I just got a phoenix this week. I was debating on whether I should order more companions yet or not, but I just got a fresh art commission, so I decided to jump in lol

What kind of influence do your Caladrius companions have on you? I saw they can predict deaths? Have any of yours done that for you yet?
Their “nest” is placed right by my bed at their request. I do feel they work on cleansing me at night. I read tarot and do reiki at a shop, so I do tend to need more cleansing than the average person 😅

Today during a short reading for my coworker I asked her if she had been considering leaving the job. I felt my caladrius companion D. was present during this which I thought was odd because he’ll occasionally show up for reiki, but not readings. He looked at me and flapped his wings. I just found out now she put her two weeks notice in an hour later. She came up to me after, thanked me, and said I picked up on things she hadn’t told anyone. I feel like he helped with that.

I do feel he helps boost my intuition at times. With P. she seems more in the background and focused on the big picture of my life. I hope this makes sense.

Good luck with your new companion!

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form