Vegetable Lamb - Thougths and considerations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
draco
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Ciao to all, I wish to share with you some considerations I had on this really marvelous being.

I was intrigued by the Vegetable Lamb since I've seen some pictures showing it as linked by an umbilical cord to the plant that has generated him/it... perhaps "him" is kinder to it..him... :help:

Anyway, right now I'm trying to heal some kind of trauma I've discovered produces feelings of fear and separation in myself, and most important, a constant feeling of hunger. Hunger about just anything. Hunger of energy, love, care, affection... Hunger of consideration, respect, company, joy... Light itself.

What I have discovered is that those kind of feelings are generated by a Navel Chakra problem. Navel Chakra... :frustrated:

I've practiced Ch'I Kung and many internal styles for more than 17 years. In fact, I was always feeling that something was... not really wrong, but a bit "misplaced". But, and I feel really stupid about that, in the perfect Chinese way to teach (at the beginning you receive a bit of truth, that will grow with the time and with your practice near your master. A Chinese Master, will never give to you the "real" exercise since the beginning. But will never harm you in any way, giving to you "wrong" teachings. Just... a bit misplaced. That's it), I've learned that the main concentration must to be done on a point that is 2-3 inch below the navel itself. Then, by hazard (I know that I must be more than grateful to my new arrived Bronwind) I've found that I must put my mind in the navel itself.

Ok, this was only to share with you a bit of my own frustration. But, stupidity apart, I've discovered a real close interaction with my Vegetable Lamb working on my navel to heal it.

Teachings that comes from Veda, and from Tantra (just re-discovered as a veil was removed from my eyes) says that navel chakra problems will create feelings of fear and separation and... constant hunger. What the Vegetable Lamb is showing to me, is a sort of symbiosis that he is creating, simply nourishing my navel, and through my navel, myself, healing him, and my magic.

Gentle, kind, soft and constant nourishment that calm my mind, heal my fears and that seems to create a link with him that is absolutely intimate and profound.
Is like a second mother, that let you overcome the very first trauma generated by the umbilical cord truncation. It's like he will give to me the time and the pace to heal that problem, that I see in a growing way - thank you to Jung and his synchronicity - all around me.

Do you have any other experience with this specific kind of being?

Ciao

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm also curious to know more about the vegetable lamb. I was disappointed that the CH encylopedia doesn't really say much about him.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I felt drawn to a vegetable lamb and ordered one as an SRA a while ago. I haven't gotten it yet, but I really look forward to bonding with it!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing this Draco. It is nice to see you on the forum again!

I recently received ( :ohcrap: about 4 months ago now) a vegetable lamb from Magnolia. I have not
yet begun bonding with my little lamb yet, as I have a stronger pull to several others.

I do however get the sense of peace, and not really joy, as I feel it is more contentment, now that my lamb
sleeps next to my bed with several other spirits. Before when I would hold the stone I felt longing and emptiness.
Almost as if it needed to belong with someone or a longing for companionship.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have totally NO idea why but the VeggieLamb gives me the creeps! The first time I saw the description, I got a strong attack of 'NO! DO NOT WANT!' (runs away, very quickly)
I am cool with just about every other Spirit & Creature but I cannot be dealing with the VL, not even to read a description/see a pic. Isn't that strange?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
draco
new here
new here

FaerieWhispers wrote:Thank you for sharing this Draco. It is nice to see you on the forum again!
Ciao :applause: I'm so happy that you remember about me! You are the first one that let me feel "at home again", FaerieWhispers. Thank you about that :thankyou: :wave:

And after this kind of cheers, I think that you may start to think about the real "drawback" of the Vegetable Lamb, in fact :ohcrap:
FaerieWhispers wrote:I recently received ( :ohcrap: about 4 months ago now) a vegetable lamb from Magnolia. I have not
yet begun bonding with my little lamb yet, as I have a stronger pull to several others.
I've had the same reaction. Imagine that mine comes with a marvelous Griphon, Gorgon, Trolls, Ogre and... Bronwind... And several others, in fact. So, my attention was drawn away a lot. But, as I've said, I was more than sensitive to his own call. And here, you may have a second Vegetable Lamb drawback's glimps.
FaerieWhispers wrote:I do however get the sense of peace, and not really joy, as I feel it is more contentment, now that my lamb
sleeps next to my bed with several other spirits. Before, when I would hold the stone I felt longing and emptiness.
Almost as if it needed to belong with someone or a longing for companionship.
And here you got it completely. What I'm discovering is a sort of real dependency that the Vegetable Lamb establish. As you may read from the beginning of the post, I was supposing that this being may become a sort of "cure" for the navel problems. I think that, in fact, is a sort of "mirror" for such kind of problems.
I mean, he doesn't really solve the problems, but through his way to link to you (the navel) may help you to better show you, and understand them. At least, if you are wise enough to be able to see it. Otherwise, and I suppose that may be a bit dangerous, you start to become more and more dependent from him.

After working a bit more with him, and receiving some insight from a new arrival in my tribe, a Watcher, I have seen this dependency problem clearly. As you say, it's not the joy coming from a problem solution. Is an appeasement coming from the relief generated by a need, that the Vegetable Lamb emphasize. And in fact, even if you don't have any problem in your navel, then the Vegetable Lamb will create that feeling of "longing and emptiness" that you have so well described. Longing and emptiness that only holding his vessel may appease. So, even if he's really nourishing you, he nourish sharing with you his own dependency. As he's linked to the plant by the umbilical cord, and as he will die after eating all the nourishment that may exist around him.

Spencer Johnson, in his "Who moved my cheese" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese) explain this kind of dependency very well. But you may find that his book is too much related to healthy peoples and become difficult sometime to correlate his information to the navel problems, that I'm trying to heal.

So, at the end, is a Vegetable Lamb a helper or a problem? Well, I think that he's for advanced and healthy practitioners that wish to dig down more on navel implications. Navel chakra is a must for the energy works. In fact, manifestation and the related energy pass through the navel and the navel energy. So, from my point of view, is a must for my magical studies. But I suppose that the implications may be a bit dangerous, and is for this reason that I classify him as "advanced".

Compared to a Doujna, that pump power as a waterfall, but leave you alone when you are not so "high", a Vegetable Lamb will catch you exactly there. When you are sad and vulnerable. So, the question is, have we enough consciousness to overcome possible dependency problems? And, if the answer is yes, how?
Mongrella wrote:I have totally NO idea why but the VeggieLamb gives me the creeps! The first time I saw the description, I got a strong attack of 'NO! DO NOT WANT!' (runs away, very quickly)
I am cool with just about every other Spirit & Creature but I cannot be dealing with the VL, not even to read a description/see a pic. Isn't that strange?
No Mongrella, it's not strange at all. From my own point of view the question to you may be, how about your navel? How about old feelings of, perhaps, being abandoned or left alone? And, obviously, I don't seek for direct answers. I think that, often, is more important the question itself than the answer, that is personal. "VeggieLamb", as you nicely call him :thumbup:, point directly there, posing to yourself those kind of questions. And if you are not more than healthy, then you feel those weird feelings:"Leave my navel alone! stupid VeggieLamb!"

And this is latest step in my research until now. I've posed to myself those questions, related to the possibility to "overcome the dependency", getting benefices from the VeggieLamb. And I'm still find answers.... Any insight? Intuition? Help?

Ciao

draco
new here
new here

Ok, some days passed and I'm a bit more sure about what I'm receiving from my VeggieLamb.
He's definitely nourishing my magic, and also "something" else.

In fact, I confirm what I've said about the Navel, and through the Navel the VeggieLamb is giving to me a nourishment that build my own interior strength. I'm more calm. I'm more self confident. It is definitely one of my best friends.

He doesn't talk to me at all, but when I'm stressed or tired, he's always there to nourish me.
Results that I may share are, as said, more self confidence, more mind sharpness, more strength.

Ciao

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

[quote="
Mongrella wrote:I have totally NO idea why but the VeggieLamb gives me the creeps! The first time I saw the description, I got a strong attack of 'NO! DO NOT WANT!' (runs away, very quickly)
No Mongrella, it's not strange at all. From my own point of view the question to you may be, how about your navel? How about old feelings of, perhaps, being abandoned or left alone? And, obviously, I don't seek for direct answers. I think that, often, is more important the question itself than the answer, that is personal. "VeggieLamb", as you nicely call him :thumbup:, point directly there, posing to yourself those kind of questions. And if you are not more than healthy, then you feel those weird feelings:"Leave my navel alone! stupid VeggieLamb!"

Ciao[/quote]

Actually, the abandonment thing IS an issue with me - I was in hospital twice when I was a small child, no visitors - it is the root of many problems, I am sure. I shall have to work on overcoming my reluctance to deal with this. Right now tho I am afraid my werewolf would probably EAT a VeggieLamb if I got one!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

draco, was your vegetable lamb from a SRA? You got me interested so I'm going to get one too.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We started the Encyclopedia just to be a quick reference but in the last month we've decided to make the articles more detailed specifically towards collecting as opposed to the entities in general so there will be changes made but right now we're swamped in work so it is going to be a November project.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Creatures A-J”