High Elf

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Strayaa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: undecided
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I recently got a high elf. He gives off a ton of energy and also has a tendency to show up in my dreams. When i carry his vessel I usually get a huge urge to spend time outside as well. He also improves my mood when I'm in a slump, High elves are amazing.

On a side note my high elf is much more flashy and interactive than my wood elves. but they're amazing in their own ways. :D

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I have several High Elves, mostly males, and they are wonderful spirits with whom to keep company. They feel almost angelic in a sense, and each one has a different personality, just as it is with people. Many of them are WA, and I find the elves, the angels, and the gregori watchers are the ones I turn to most in my keep when I'm feeling anxious or worried about something....they seem to calm me down.
I have some from CH, and other from various Etsy sellers. If you are thinking about getting a high elf, definitely do so.....they have proved to be a real asset and comfort. They are great protectors, too, give sage advice, and are excellent healers as well.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

What can I task a high elf with ?

boop
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Furrybunny, I have a High Elf child spirit from CH. She is such a sweet heart. I've never tasked her. She likes 2 help me with everything she can without being asked. I imagine she helped me more than I know about lol. She's also great at working with other spirits. She is a power full lil thing, and she's only a child. Adults must have even more power.
Id say ask your Elves what they'd like 2 help u with.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Necrobump, my reverse adopt is a High Elf! Hopefully I can contribute my experience to the forum when he shows up. He's an elder fellow and apparently he's good at counseling people in stressful situations. High Elf isn't what I expected at all or what I was looking at but I think we'll get along just fine.
Thanks :) The only thing that is making me pause about getting one is that fact they have a very Lord of the Rings feel about them. Before here I had thought that all such clarifications existed only in fantasy worlds like Tolkiens' Middle Earth.
I know what Mercia means. I feel a bit weird about some of that too but I think a lot of fantasy terms may be used to describe what beings feel like and communicate that to people who might be familiar with them. Also, Tolkein in particular might have been channeling a bit. I believe it's a mistake to confuse fantasy works with what spirits are really like, even fantasy that got it mostly "right." But then I'm not exactly the best person to ask about how the spirit world works.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Here's a very interesting article on the Alfar from a modern shaman that includes viewpoints of several different practitioners: http://www.northernshamanism.org/the-al ... -dark.html

The practitioners don't seem to agree on every point and I would take this with a grain of salt, as always. Landreth seems to say that fae are a kind of "commoner" elf and Vongvisith seems to disagree.

Also, from what little I can tell so far I don't feel the kind of snobbery that Vongvisith writes about. Reserve and coolness, yes. At first I was confused about how to connect, the energy felt so different from what I was used to connecting with ancestors or the few times I reached out to fae and nature spirits.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a Chthonic high elf vampire, and another Elf will be joining us soon... All I can say is that his energy is amazing and he gets stuff done quickly and effortlessly. We are working on many personal things and he likes to coach me, pushing me to succeed, and is very supportive. He's a great teacher as well and despite the intensity (which is something I love anyways) he is actually quite fun to engage with. Some of my companions can put me to sleep if I ask, but he has so much of an energizing effect on me that sometimes he has to leave my bed so I can sleep. As far as dropping into a trance state, he helps me greatly with this and is helping me to calibrate certain things. He loves to be involved, helpful, and guiding.
One thing I like about him, he is very honest/blunt and I know exactly how he feels about something without any guess work.
Love him so much.
🖤

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Sysygy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:43 pm I have a Chthonic high elf vampire, and another Elf will be joining us soon... All I can say is that his energy is amazing and he gets stuff done quickly and effortlessly. We are working on many personal things and he likes to coach me, pushing me to succeed, and is very supportive. He's a great teacher as well and despite the intensity (which is something I love anyways) he is actually quite fun to engage with. Some of my companions can put me to sleep if I ask, but he has so much of an energizing effect on me that sometimes he has to leave my bed so I can sleep. As far as dropping into a trance state, he helps me greatly with this and is helping me to calibrate certain things. He loves to be involved, helpful, and guiding.
One thing I like about him, he is very honest/blunt and I know exactly how he feels about something without any guess work.
Love him so much.
🖤
May I ask who did you buy Chthonic high elf vampire ?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:22 pm
Sysygy wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:43 pm I have a Chthonic high elf vampire, and another Elf will be joining us soon... All I can say is that his energy is amazing and he gets stuff done quickly and effortlessly. We are working on many personal things and he likes to coach me, pushing me to succeed, and is very supportive. He's a great teacher as well and despite the intensity (which is something I love anyways) he is actually quite fun to engage with. Some of my companions can put me to sleep if I ask, but he has so much of an energizing effect on me that sometimes he has to leave my bed so I can sleep. As far as dropping into a trance state, he helps me greatly with this and is helping me to calibrate certain things. He loves to be involved, helpful, and guiding.
Love him so much.
🖤
May I ask who did you buy Chthonic high elf vampire ?
Sun& moon animism

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Sysygy ,he sounds interesting and devoted to you. Where did you picked him up from?
Love him so much.
🖤

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures A-J”