Shout out to all the Kitsune spirits

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Comment if you love or want to talk about some interesting experiences you have had with yours.

My nine tails has been the biggest help I could ever ask for myself.

My energy feels vibrant, I've been sleeping better, and just feel much more at peace inside.

I even had a funny moment last night where I told her good night and she sent back an image of her in full fox form curled up with the two of us sleeping side by side. She's adorable like that lol.

Anyway, give a shout out if you have a kitsune spirit you love...

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My Kitsune has quite the sense of humour. He once suggested that he was more powerful than a King Kitsune, then chimed "but they're ok I guess". \D He still sticks to this sentiment.

He has also taken me to a house in the woods (in the astral), that he deemed as "our" place and I simply just needed to think of it and he would be there. It was similar to a cottage where the upper floor also included crystals and books from floor to ceiling. He said this would be where he will teach me more about his own collective knowledge about spiritual enlightenment, magic and the Akashic records, when he feels that I am ready, lol.

Absolutely adore his personality! He's also a wonderful guide in the astral. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:My Kitsune has quite the sense of humour. He once suggested that he was more powerful than a King Kitsune, then chimed "but they're ok I guess". \D He still sticks to this sentiment.

He has also taken me to a house in the woods (in the astral), that he deemed as "our" place and I simply just needed to think of it and he would be there. It was similar to a cottage where the upper floor also included crystals and books from floor to ceiling. He said this would be where he will teach me more about his own collective knowledge about spiritual enlightenment, magic and the Akashic records, when he feels that I am ready, lol.

Absolutely adore his personality! He's also a wonderful guide in the astral. <3
That sounds like fun. Mine is working on clearing out some blocked up energy channels within me.

She is even teaching me the art of "shapeshifting" and how to really call out to the magic or spirit you want. The way she described it is that it's not what words of the mouth but the song of your heart or something like that... I'm still learning it as I go lol.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”