''Very dark'' What's that's really means

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
Arcanae
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!

I know what's DA means and kind of dark, but can you give me some examples? According to my listing two of the new members are described as being very dark (hellhound, and sang or psy vamp (I think there are a little error on the listing, but it's a vamp!) .

I just want more specific, practical examples, not just the energy will be more dense in my home or things like that, I could need an adaptation time, it's a responsability, houserules, being firm, not to be impulsive,etc. I already read this on the forum.

Again, thank you for your time!

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Arcanae wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm I just want more specific, practical examples, not just the energy will be more dense in my home or things like that, I could need an adaptation time, it's a responsability, houserules, being firm, not to be impulsive,etc. I already read this on the forum.

Again, thank you for your time!
Problem: Guy is annoying you.

Solution:
-White Arts: Make him interested in something else
-Light Dark Arts: Make him poop himself so he goes away
-Dark Arts: Punch the guy in the face
-Really Dark Arts: Kill the guy
-Really really dark arts: slaughter the guys family (just to be safe) and him
-Black arts: RARRRGH. KILL EVERYTHING IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY. MAKE IT SUFFER.

Is that what you're looking for?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Kind of :'D

Because I'm very new to this,so I want to understand on several levels what's that means. To adapt my preparation and knowing with what I will dealing.

So if I undersand well, the spirits will be a between ''-Dark Arts: Punch the guy in the face
-Really Dark Arts: Kill the guy''?

I was also wondering , what kind of personnality they could have, I know they are all different but, I search some general info,( no I can't just ask, i'm not that sensitive for the moment, the only thing I can sense is energy and again, I have to work hard)

If other have other example ?

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

We humans are considered DA to very very DA max (on Aprophis scale). Very DA is mostly about morals that are different or deviate slightly from humans.

For example in the matter of justice: humans tend to go to court, having a trial and then prison but other beings consider justice has giving a lesson that would be considered as an agression in human society or getting revenge or slaughter the person and make him suffer. Each of this kind of justice can be considered as "normal" depends of theirs morality.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Really DA can also be: why kill him when we can make him suffer for a really, really long time.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Dualistic (light or dark leaning at any given time) - let's decide based on circumstance and influences involved, what level of severity will arise in kind, if at all, and if an impulse reaction doesn't occur first. Unpredictable, many angles of consideration.

Dark (incline to dark over light) - My Will, survival, objective and desires dictate this situation. My prerogative.

Very dark (centered in darkness) - Absolutism, assured severity/devastation and domination. But this is still malleable within itself.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

With the DA acclimation symptoms - going by what it says in the CH book on Dark Arts - the main issue apparently is that we keepers should not as a general rule keep spirits that are darker than we are.

Each of us individually has our own level of darkness - even though all humans are theoretically DA in nature, as creatures of duality, able to choose right or wrong.

If there is a mismatch, we're likely to have acclimation side effects. Custom conjuring by an accomplished conjurer is likely to help reduce that, apparently.

But, because of the aspects Aprophis listed, we need to exercise due diligence when selecting a conjurer/ seller, so that we can have full confidence that we will not be acquiring beings that wish us or ours ill, or would do us or ours harm.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:17 am With the DA acclimation symptoms - going by what it says in the CH book on Dark Arts - the main issue apparently is that we keepers should not as a general rule keep spirits that are darker than we are.

Each of us individually has our own level of darkness - even though all humans are theoretically DA in nature, as creatures of duality, able to choose right or wrong.

If there is a mismatch, we're likely to have acclimation side effects. Custom conjuring by an accomplished conjurer is likely to help reduce that, apparently.

But, because of the aspects Aprophis listed, we need to exercise due diligence when selecting a conjurer/ seller, so that we can have full confidence that we will not be acquiring beings that wish us or ours ill, or would do us or ours harm.
They are from CH and it's custom conjuration. For the moment, I don't really sense side effects like I don't have darker though or headache.

How do you know it's too dark for you? In the encyclopedia, I saw the harpie, there are said that these spirits are on the darker side, so in that case I know that's a no for me, but for the others... I don't know.

I don't really know if i'm a darker person myself, if I check on my tastes, I kind of say that I can tend to darker (music, style, movie,books, arts in general), but my personnality, yes and no, I have a bit of temper and a great sense of humor (multiple styles, really), but i'm not violent (just in my head, and yes in my houserules I specified that). I'm the person who think "don't do on others what you don't want what you don't want others could do on you'' ok I don't know if it's clear in english.

So in french " Ne fait pas aux autres ce que tu n'aimerais pas qu'on te fasse'' if someone understand french :)

^^ The group ^^
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Un(e) français(e) ici, j'en connais pas beaucoup qui vont sur le forum ! For your worries,if it is a custom conjuration the being will come according to you energy signature; the energy signature is like your personal ID which will help the conjurer to bind someone suits for you.
Did you tell the conjurer what you wanted to have as being (male/female, friend/teacher/lover relationship, light DA/ Dark DA)? It will help normally in the selection too.

Return to “Dark Arts Information”