Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

My Experiences with my Anamchara

Post by blezheng »

I am very happy and grateful to know upon reflecting about my life that he has been helping me all along without me knowing it.
Mine is a male and this was how he was described by CH: HE IS A CELESTIAL GUIDE AND FRIEND WHO ATTRACTS GOOD LUCK, SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, AND A CONNECTION TO LIGHT & ENLIGHTENMENT. HE IS A QUICK & SUPPORTIVE GUIDE WHO WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO USE MAGIC AND MYSTICISM TO FURTHER A PATH IN THE SUPERNATURAL. HE IS A LIVELY AND INSPIRATIONAL FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU EXPAND YOUR PERSONAL GOALS AND DREAMS.

This is so true. His binding is a C4 so in my future orders I'll also purchase a recapture service of his binding along with my Sterling Angel. To me as of now, I feel that he is indeed a strong motivational and inspiring force and I feel very thankful for that because it reflects on my life as a magick practitioner. He has this very peaceful, warm and light energy to him. :8) <3) /.\

All from CH: 6 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock) 10 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,Powers,Thrones),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,3 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My Experiences with my Anamchara

Post by Naru »

I may have just added an Anamchara Angel to my wishlist lol, he sounds great! (: it’s amazing to look on your life and say “my spirits did that”!

I don’t think they are a very talked-about spirit, so we’d love to hear of any experiences you have with him!

Privaleged Keeper to: Cambion, Lesser Goblin, Ghost Boy, Unicorn, Bronwyn Angel, Cerberus, Empusa, Samebito youkai, Samebito youkai-hybrid, Gargoyle, Chinese Vengeance Dragon, Volkh, Barghest, Psy Vampire, Bloodwing Vampire, Cordovan (Red/Silver) Dragon, Divine Angel, Abriet Dragon, Abchanchu, Gregori Watcher, Puchi, Chinese Seeker Dragon, and Sterling Angel!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

Re: My Experiences with my Anamchara

Post by blezheng »

Naru wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:41 pm
I may have just added an Anamchara Angel to my wishlist lol, he sounds great! (: it’s amazing to look on your life and say “my spirits did that”!

I don’t think they are a very talked-about spirit, so we’d love to hear of any experiences you have with him!
Thank you very much I would always give an update regarding my workings with them. :8) <3

All from CH: 6 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock) 10 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,Powers,Thrones),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,5 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire,1 Waif),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,3 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,Khepri,Hathor,Amon-Ra,Isis,Tefnut,Sekhmet,Guan Yu,Ganesh

Return to “Angels”