Millies
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ooooo

Dose any one know why two angles would be hanging around watching human ? Always keeping 8 meters away? Q2. Why would the Unmmites be considered about a human?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post moved and made into topic.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Millies wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:00 am Dose any one know why two angles would be hanging around watching human ? Always keeping 8 meters away? Q2. Why would the Unmmites be considered about a human?
I'm not sure I understand.

Is this something you had a vision of, or it came into your mind and you are puzzled? Or is it something you read about or saw in a film etc or saw a picture of and you are wondering about it from a theoretical perspective?

I do not recognise the word 'Unmmites'. Is it the name of a type of angel? Is the spelling correct?

Or is the word for a race of extraterrestrials (the Ummites from Ummo)? If so, which are you asking about: angels or extraterrestrials?

Could you please try to explain more clearly?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Okay - I've read your other post here viewtopic.php?p=803861#p803861 so I think you were most likely talking about Ummites from the planet Ummo. (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary ... ience#Ummo )

If my assumption is correct, the answer to one of your questions is here
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nJu ... mo&f=false

But I don't really understand your question about Angels.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Millies
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ooooo

Ok I explain I was wandering two things
Q1 is about two angles that have been hanging me a lot lately always 8 meters away. One night I stood in front them danced , I sang to them I wiggled my bum at them I read them a book I tried everything I could think of to get them to leave but I won't say why in time left but they still came and go I have to say the fem as me Angel was standing next to the male one oh my they were gergours beautiful thier clothing glowing with golden trimming just flows of thier body it was breath taking bright light so beautiful and then the other side evil why are they hanging me bloody hell so did the same thing I did to angels I read book sang to them I shake my booty on front them but u know what both sides just came and go as they please I have to take sleeping tables just to get sleep 7 days I have knock myself out so I get pace I've cleansed my house my room 4 times but nope still hanging around why are that hanging me not the first won't be last I've stop using all my supernational gifts I don't use them anymore I know some s supernational creatures feels safe I understand thier reason but at least they have the respect to let me sleep and leave me they just sleep on the floor or wait for me to be sleep and regarding unmmites aliens they been around for years yes aliens I do know they love earth they think it's paradise here I don't judge any aliens not my first aliens I meet but I don't judge any of them each to thier own I treat all supernational creatures being species and aliens all the same I show them respect loyality honestly nonjudgement I do not judge anyone or species each to the own but why are hanging around me so much I would like to have one night of sleep and not take sleep tables I don't use my gifts any more I hope that help answering question

Return to “Angels”