venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am glad to read your update. Super good news from you. Cheers and keep building up your defence. 🙏🤗
Judgement24 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:05 am Just to update, my Archangels arrived safely and the Commander's energies have started to arrive. I have even begin tasking them to ensure thorough cleansing and purifying of the evil hate magick that was placed unsuspectingly upon us.

I have an amazing calming and cooling feeling helping me calm down alot

Thanks Chavah for the assurance and you are correct about Jamie and her angel conjuration.

To fellow forumers please be careful of certain YouTube videos with embedded hate magick in them.. (they appear as music videos sometimes).

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thanks. Btw, did your archangels arrive prior to the vessels arriving? I can sense their energies but are unsure if their full abilities and banishment arrive with the vessels.

Just to find out as I am overseas and it would take a long time for the vessels to reach me.

Thank you so much and stay safe please.
Last edited by Judgement24 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nearly all my angels are direct attachment or bind to spirit. So I don't have a vessel for my Commander Throne Angel nether for my Violet Flame from Jamie.

But from experience with dragons, they do arrive faster to me then the vessel. Like my latest Golden Dragon and my awesome Phoenix with me for almost a week, but my parcel stuck in Miami, waiting for a flight to AU.

So I think you can start your bonding, talk to them, task them and include them already in your life.

Judgement24 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:51 am Thanks. Btw, did your archangels arrive prior to the vessels arriving? I can sense their energies but are unsure if their full abilities and banishment arrive with the vessels.

Just to find out as I am overseas and it would take a long time for the vessels to reach me.

Thank you so much and stay safe please.

Judgement24
new here
new here

Thanks. You are right Their energies are amazing.

I am tasking them to help banish black magick done recently.

Stay safe.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Strash24 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:29 pm Hi all,

I have been interested in the Commander Angels (The Commander Archangel or Seraphim) from BluJay's Haunted Magick.

Does anyone have any experience with them? How do the Commander Archangels differ to the courtwinds in terms of overall protection and banishment of evil entities and magick? It was stated they have legions of angels under their command.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks all.
Hello, I have 4 Commander Warrior Archangels from Jamie conjured over Samhain last year. They are an incredibly power-packed bunch who work round the clock and are highly protective of everyone in my household. Any dark magic or psychic attacks sent to anyone in our household would be deflected back to the sender with life-transforming repercussions. They do not intend to exert dark revenge given their role as light bearers but more of delivering lessons & poignant reminders sufficiently reasonable for senders of dark energies & malicious intentions not to engage in similar harmful pursuits towards me or my family. I even received personal apologies from people whom I thought were friends but tried to send me ill thoughts & harmful magick. I think they were dealt with reasonably by my Warrior Archangels and I am grateful to be able to understand perspectives that would not otherwise be brought to my awareness under normal circumstances, and be able to practise forgiveness and initiate healings for those who have tried to hurt me. Together with the small armies they command, I usually have no issue with disturbing unbounds when I do meditations on the beach near my town, where historically, brutal massacres have been known to take place by the sea during WWII. They guard spaces very well and always make me feel very safe for any serious personal pursuits I embark on.

I have no experience with courtwind angels but would definitely recommend Warrior Archangels to anyone who needs extra protection and ease of mind, for many reasons.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Judgement24
new here
new here

Thanks alot. I have just one Commander Archangel with a few warrior archangels and courtwinds, Brownyn and Anamchara.

You are right about the archangels and their energies.

I felt them immediately. Thanks alot.

OMEGA
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
Strash24 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:29 pm Hi all,

I have been interested in the Commander Angels (The Commander Archangel or Seraphim) from BluJay's Haunted Magick.

Does anyone have any experience with them? How do the Commander Archangels differ to the courtwinds in terms of overall protection and banishment of evil entities and magick? It was stated they have legions of angels under their command.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks all.
Hello, I have 4 Commander Warrior Archangels from Jamie conjured over Samhain last year. They are an incredibly power-packed bunch who work round the clock and are highly protective of everyone in my household. Any dark magic or psychic attacks sent to anyone in our household would be deflected back to the sender with life-transforming repercussions. They do not intend to exert dark revenge given their role as light bearers but more of delivering lessons & poignant reminders sufficiently reasonable for senders of dark energies & malicious intentions not to engage in similar harmful pursuits towards me or my family. I even received personal apologies from people whom I thought were friends but tried to send me ill thoughts & harmful magick. I think they were dealt with reasonably by my Warrior Archangels and I am grateful to be able to understand perspectives that would not otherwise be brought to my awareness under normal circumstances, and be able to practise forgiveness and initiate healings for those who have tried to hurt me. Together with the small armies they command, I usually have no issue with disturbing unbounds when I do meditations on the beach near my town, where historically, brutal massacres have been known to take place by the sea during WWII. They guard spaces very well and always make me feel very safe for any serious personal pursuits I embark on.

I have no experience with courtwind angels but would definitely recommend Warrior Archangels to anyone who needs extra protection and ease of mind, for many reasons.
Any suggestion how to connect with those jamie's warrior archangels? I have had them for a while and feel like it is very hard to connect with them. I don't feel them around at all. Must be just me..

Judgement24
new here
new here

Hmmm.. mine was extremely powerful. I felt them the instant Jamie sent them over. Their vessels are still stuck in the mail overseas. To be fair, mine was urgent due to an urgent need to clear a demonic possession.

Their energies felt very cooling and misty. I burnt some white candles and just offered it to their names. Then I received a vision of 2 white candles being lit back a while later during sleep, signalling the presence and arrival of the first 2 warrior archangels.

The Commanders I felt instantly the day they were casted. I just put some music (violin music) and even exorcism prayers and just ask him to connect and his energies came. I instantly felt cooling hands connecting to me and a vision of a hooded monk angel (similar to the image on Jamie's site).

If you have their vessels, perhaps you can try to meditate with them? They tend not to speak much but are very powerful. I felt their aura and energies more strongly than the courtwinds. I now call my courtwinds the unsung heroes due to their lowkey presence around me but all the angels are working closely together.

I am actually contemplating a Courtwind commander or Throne commander now to assist the demonic cleansing... Lol
Last edited by Judgement24 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMEGA
Judgement24
new here
new here

To add to the above, I was lighting the white candles for them on a daily basis due to me being under the influence of black magick (satanic hate and astral parasited) and in urgent need it of their assistance.

The moment their energies touch me, my confusion state cleared up and I remembered every single detail of me being attacked and I even started to remember what I wanted to do to exorcist myself.

I would suggest spending time on a daily basis offering them white candles and just saying welcome and thanks while meditating. It worked for me 🙂 Good luck to you connecting with your archangels.

OMEGA
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Judgement24 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:26 am To add to the above, I was lighting the white candles for them on a daily basis due to me being under the influence of black magick (satanic hate and astral parasited) and in urgent need it of their assistance.

The moment their energies touch me, my confusion state cleared up and I remembered every single detail of me being attacked and I even started to remember what I wanted to do to exorcist myself.

I would suggest spending time on a daily basis offering them white candles and just saying welcome and thanks while meditating. It worked for me 🙂 Good luck to you connecting with your archangels.
Thanks for the tips!🙂
It might be I haven't spent enough time with them as the conjurer said they do not need much bonding. And mine are not commanders, I have 5 warriors (one is a violet flame apart from warrior), so it is a bit hard to focus and they came without physical description which makes it even more difficult.

Return to “Angels”