neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I got an Astral Angel in reverse adoption. What a strange coincidence that recently I was working on AP and then an astral angel chooses me. My angel so far has been quite active in letting me know shes here. Actually it seems most my angels come in with a grand entrance in the beginning. Flashes of colorful lights sometimes audible sounds. Such a beautiful experience!
I've noticed there are not many posts about astral angels in this forum so I would like to know if anyone who currently is active in the forum has any experiences or knowledge you are comfortable with sharing.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Sigma
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: TBC
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I'd love to hear some stories, too. :)

Insirah
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Im thinking of getting one, where you got it from.
How is your experience with astral angel.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I have an astral angel, though she didn't come from CH. I'm not sure how similar the experience I have with her is to what other folks will have with ones that come from CH.

On my end, my companion, A, is very active and busy. She's always hunting down new things she can collect. She sometimes shares things with my other companions if she thinks she's found something they would like. She helps with cleansing my aura and has some kind of angelic energy cast around me for healing and wellbeing. She likes spending time with my dragons and is very social with others in my keep. My other companions find her interesting and love to listen to her tell stories or teach them about the places she visits.

As a companion, she isn't with my all day like some of the others. She checks in on me a few times a month or so, especially when I need help. If I'm doing well she'll travel further away. Having multiple companions with similar abilities in my keep means she can take time off to pursue her interests (like a vacation, she says XD). She was among the first of my companions when I got started, and she's a loyal friend :)

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice experience. What is the difference between astral angel and star angel?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:14 am Nice experience. What is the difference between astral angel and star angel?
For me the difference is mostly in the feel of their energies, they have very similar abilities; which is strong ties to the astral and the ability to traverse it and manipulate astral energy. But, they do have different connections to it.

My astral angel companion has very strong ethereal energy that is directly connected to astral energy in whole and this helps me connect with the astral plane easier then when I try myself and he also has the ability to move between multiple astral planes and can guide me to new places so I'm not blindly wandering. With his help I have visited a few different places in the astral that have been very intriguing.

The star angel companion has extremely strong celestial energy as his energy is tied to a star, (kind of like how ours is tied to the earth) so he has the ability to use this tie to channel that energy as he wishes and he very kindly connects me to this energy to channel as well. He has an impressive reach within the astral that allows for exploration and a deep understanding of the universe. My intuitive connection to the universe has definitely deepened as well with his help; I often recieve bits of intrinsic knowledge that help me research and broaden my understanding about working on a deeper level with this energy from him.

They are very similar, but unique enough in that they have different energetic feels and different goals they help me with in regards to working within the astral realm of energies. The astral is so expansive with multiple dimensions and planes that it can be helpful to work with different guides depending on your goals as each will have their own energy connections and specialties within this realm. Though there are two things they are very similar on and that is they are both extremely skilled guardians who provide strong protection on an astral level and they are both extremely caring so they are fierce in their loyalty and love.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

All of these are beautiful experiences. Well, mine is a level 3 Astral Angel on her way to me. I can’t wait to meet her and bond with her. I hope to share here my experience with you all too.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

So, interesting experience 🤔 lol

I have not given any thoughts to angels. Angels just seem to be too much of a religious symbol. That's until...

I was reading through the Paranormal 101 to look up spell layering. This is on my phone...anyway, I began reading the section and the book set to the page on Conjuration, specifically to the angels Conjuration. I got annoyed since I lost my space, went back to the page I was on....and again! 😱 The page went right back to the angels Conjuration. One last time! I go to the page that I was trying to read just to be scrolled right back to the angels again.

So, after that I figured out that I am being told what I should be looking at. It might take me a while but I'll get it eventually lol. So, great! Focus on conjuring angels 😇....sure but which ones? How many races are there? So, I come to my favorite place lol!

Astral angels seem to really make sense since I have such a strong Astral and Celestial bond. So, this is going to be an interesting experience. Just thought I would share.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just wanted to say how much I love the paranormal 101 book for the spell layering aspect alone, I've used it along with other tools to create some really fun multi-bound pieces of spirits and spells. The conjurations are pretty fantastic too, I tend to use a spell piece I have a bit more then those bc of lack of supplies, but they are really fun to work with!

Return to “Angels”