Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Recently, I've been trying on different religions and I've gotten into Christianity. I'm curious how this works exactly? I know in spirit keeping you do not have to use witchcraft, but the Bible is clearly against any forms of witchcraft, divination, and psychic work. Doesn't this go against what the Hebrew God Yahweh wants if angels (especially archangels, seraphim, dominions, etc) are being bound? Divination is very strictly against Biblical canon, so I'm just curious if anyone else has experience with this or would care to explain. Thank you so much in advance.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am a Christian, (baptist) denomination. I have been a Christian for 27 years. Most of my time as a Christian, my aim has been to deny myself (who am I) in God's eye as a sinners saved by grace. That suppose to get ride off my psychic intuition, my vision of seeing my unbond angels and child spirits that I used to sent to Christ before I became a keeper (angel mainly and mystic creatures). This is my beginning of my spiritual journey for 27years.

Today, I am the same lover of my God. Christ, Jesus is my ascended master and my song of grace. I have over 20 angels binding alongside with my mystic creatures. And my very under developed magical experiences, I don't really do much with. Nevertheless, I am focused on healing, mending life around me and white arts.

My Christian faith never got into the way of my angel keeping love. My psychic intuition never taken away and in fact sharpened up during my Christian life more then ever. Believe me, I used to suppress it and think of it as evil. Denied myself for years. Until it's came by the scriptures that Jesus safed me as I am. He loves me unconditionally, who I am. God the Father sees me through Christ. I am saved by the blood of the crucified one. So after this revelation, I relaxed and embraced myself as I am in Christ with all my supernatural DNA and everything that I am now.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:50 pm I am a Christian, (baptist) denomination. I have been a Christian for 27 years. Most of my time as a Christian, my aim has been to deny myself (who am I) in God's eye as a sinners saved by grace. That suppose to get ride off my psychic intuition, my vision of seeing my unbond angels and child spirits that I used to sent to Christ before I became a keeper (angel mainly and mystic creatures). This is my beginning of my spiritual journey for 27years.

Today, I am the same lover of my God. Christ, Jesus is my ascended master and my song of grace. I have over 20 angels binding alongside with my mystic creatures. And my very under developed magical experiences, I don't really do much with. Nevertheless, I am focused on healing, mending life around me and white arts.

My Christian faith never got into the way of my angel keeping love. My psychic intuition never taken away and in fact sharpened up during my Christian life more then ever. Believe me, I used to suppress it and think of it as evil. Denied myself for years. Until it's came by the scriptures that Jesus safed me as I am. He loves me unconditionally, who I am. God the Father sees me through Christ. I am saved by the blood of the crucified one. So after this revelation, I relaxed and embraced myself as I am in Christ with all my supernatural DNA and everything that I am now.
Thank you for your reply. It sounds like you could be a prophesier, like those in the Bible. Possibly like Elijah. I was just curious how they could be bound when it involves magical properties and that they would want to lead you to Christ/God instead of allowing you to continue following the "left-handed path."

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons

Angels

Humans

Creatures/Mutants

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

27 years ago, when I found my saviour it came with a very profound experience, unmistakable immortal energy alignment and identification with the God head of my 'Hebrew God' the God of the universe.

The new birth took place and my soul find its attraction to my new life hidden in Christ. Yet, I continued to living on earth as a human, born again Christian, who's identity is now became 'out of this world' otherworldly, for the last 27 years.

Everything within me yearning after my God, but I have to be patient and live my life also as a human being in my earthen vessel. That's encapsulated my DNA make-up including everything within supernatural and natural.
It has been a great journey, and a walk with the God of duality, who gives room for us humans to be humans, while he also gives us our supernatural life and hope of immortal life for future. Biblically speaking everlasting life. Look it up John 3:16

santiesgirl wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:18 am
ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:50 pm I am a Christian, (baptist) denomination. I have been a Christian for 27 years. Most of my time as a Christian, my aim has been to deny myself (who am I) in God's eye as a sinners saved by grace. That suppose to get ride off my psychic intuition, my vision of seeing my unbond angels and child spirits that I used to sent to Christ before I became a keeper (angel mainly and mystic creatures). This is my beginning of my spiritual journey for 27years.

Thank you for your reply. It sounds like you could be a prophesier, like those in the Bible. Possibly like Elijah. I was just curious how they could be bound when it involves magical properties and that they would want to lead you to Christ/God instead of allowing you to continue following the "left-handed path."

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:09 am 27 years ago, when I found my saviour it came with a very profound experience, unmistakable immortal energy alignment and identification with the God head of my 'Hebrew God' the God of the universe.

The new birth took place and my soul find its attraction to my new life hidden in Christ. Yet, I continued to living on earth as a human, born again Christian, who's identity is now became 'out of this world' otherworldly, for the last 27 years.

Everything within me yearning after my God, but I have to be patient and live my life also as a human being in my earthen vessel. That's encapsulated my DNA make-up including everything within supernatural and natural.
It has been a great journey, and a walk with the God of duality, who gives room for us humans to be humans, while he also gives us our supernatural life and hope of immortal life for future. Biblically speaking everlasting life. Look it up John 3:16
Very interesting. I'm glad that you have found Christ and continue to explore your Christian lifestyle, but I'm still curious how and why angels would allow themselves to be bound to vessels magically and appear before witches/conjurers when the Bible explicitly states that divination, magic, unnatural psychic abilities, and spiritual forces are demonic in nature and forbidden.

Several passages indicate this:
1 Chronicles 10:13 wrote: "Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance."
Saul perished because of his unfaithfulness and is condemned because he sought guidance in a medium.
1 Samual 15:23 wrote:"For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."
Divination is outlined as a sin. It is VERY different from prophesying, which is not sinful.
2 Chronicles 33:6 wrote:He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

Mannaseh built alters in the temples of the LORD to Baal worship after the LORD had driven out such practices. He was condemned and God did not approve of such. Baal worship entailed divination, witchcraft, and other magical practices. In fact, all of Chapter 33 in 2 Chronicles outlines this.
Leviticus 19:31 wrote:Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
This warns of defilement at the hands of mediums and spiritists. Obviously there are many laws we no longer need to follow from Leviticus since Jesus Christ shed His blood for us on the Cross, but because of the prevalence of anti-witchcraft in the Bible, I thought I would include this one which outright warns of essentially being taken advantage of by them.
Revelation 18:23 wrote:The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

NT quote against witchcraft/magic spells.
Galatians 5:19-20 wrote:The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
Again, another NT quote against witchcraft and idolatry worship.
Isiah 8:19 wrote:When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
And this one is the most prevalent, which is why I'm so curious as to why angels would allow themselves to be bound by mediums, conjurors, or spiritualists.

Like I said, I have an open mind, but in terms of Biblical evidence, it's clear that witchcraft is forbidden. Mediumship is also forbidden. I do not see why angels of the LORD would come to spiritualists and have bindings performed.

Tulpas:

Demons

Angels

Humans

Creatures/Mutants

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think the questions you raise are only problematic for people whose Christian mindset is set in a certain way.

I think magic is in nature and the Universe and for Christians who also practice Pagan beliefs it is easy to see how that is 'of the Creator' / 'divine' and 'of God'.

Angels can be active magically, whether they are WA, DA, align with Judeo-Christianity or not, in my opinion.

Magic is not a human thing nor is it intrinsically evil. It is part of the way the Universe is.

I would say what you're talking about is what I think of as the closed minds of humans a couple of thousand years ago, who decided their way of belief was the only true one and everyone else was wrong and must be evil.

That's what I see when I read some lines in Old Testament scripture and the Intolerant words of some preachers still today.

There is historical and archaeological evidence that at one time Yahweh was one of the gods known to people in the Kingdom of Judah. Then he became the chief god in Judah. That Kingdom was then united with the Kingdom of Israel (I think it was under King David) and Yahweh became chief god of the united kingdoms.

During this time those people still recognised other gods, with Yahweh as the chief of the board. The Canaanite area that the people of Israel & Judah inhabited was originally fully 'pagan' and would have practised magic accordingly.

It's thought that it was only during the Babylonian captivity that Yahweh (Jehovah) was promoted to being the only one true God for Judaism.

Really, practising magic is what humans have always done. In my opinion, they have continued to do it in Monotheistic religions but have used other words for it, like prayer.

Tl/dr:

I understand Angels and angelic energy predate human religions by aeons. Magic does too. It is only humans who have got the themselves worked up about it in recent millennia.

If magical energies have been 'created' by the Creator, then they are natural and it's only natural that Angels have no ptoblem with humans using those natural energies wisely and for good purposes...in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

santiesgirl wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:51 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:09 am 27 years ago, when I found my saviour it came with a very profound experience, unmistakable immortal energy alignment and identification with the God head of my 'Hebrew God' the God of the universe.

Very interesting. I'm glad that you have found Christ and continue to explore your Christian lifestyle, but I'm still curious how and why angels would allow themselves to be bound to vessels magically and appear before witches/conjurers when the Bible explicitly states that divination, magic, unnatural psychic abilities, and spiritual forces are demonic in nature and forbidden.

I have struggled with the same scripture references for years. And it's true, indeed for the first look it does looks like that everything we have here on CH is wrong and we should immediately throw away everything and repent.

After when I went to Bible college and learnt the history of the Jewish nation, then I came to understand, why God was so into purity and wrote, so much laws and commandments for ISRAEL. Because, God chose that entire NATION, out of the REST of the WORLD to be the house of God. Therefore, most of the Old Testament verses are direct correspondence to the Jews first and foremost and also for those who found themselves in a leadership role like Paul, Saul, ect.

I am not a Jewish woman, although I am very proud of my 10 % blood line origin showed up in my ancestors. What the New Testament believers of today was asked to follow according to the laws that God gave to Israel is, to quit fornication, because then we sin against of our body, which has the power of God housed within our souls. And do everything by faith because every good things come from God. Live peaceably with everyone without discrimination and love and bless even my enemies, because God looks after of their own and Himself brings revenge and protection for they own children who trust in Him.

Several passages indicate this:
1 Chronicles 10:13 wrote: "Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance."
Saul perished because of his unfaithfulness and is condemned because he sought guidance in a medium.
1 Samual 15:23 wrote:"For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."
Divination is outlined as a sin. It is VERY different from prophesying, which is not sinful.
2 Chronicles 33:6 wrote:He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing his anger.

Mannaseh built alters in the temples of the LORD to Baal worship after the LORD had driven out such practices. He was condemned and God did not approve of such. Baal worship entailed divination, witchcraft, and other magical practices. In fact, all of Chapter 33 in 2 Chronicles outlines this.
Leviticus 19:31 wrote:Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
This warns of defilement at the hands of mediums and spiritists. Obviously there are many laws we no longer need to follow from Leviticus since Jesus Christ shed His blood for us on the Cross, but because of the prevalence of anti-witchcraft in the Bible, I thought I would include this one which outright warns of essentially being taken advantage of by them.
Revelation 18:23 wrote:The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

NT quote against witchcraft/magic spells.
Galatians 5:19-20 wrote:The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED***, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
Again, another NT quote against witchcraft and idolatry worship.
Isiah 8:19 wrote:When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
And this one is the most prevalent, which is why I'm so curious as to why angels would allow themselves to be bound by mediums, conjurors, or spiritualists.

Like I said, I have an open mind, but in terms of Biblical evidence, it's clear that witchcraft is forbidden. Mediumship is also forbidden. I do not see why angels of the LORD would come to spiritualists and have bindings performed.
I don't have a single person around me who is a medium and I didn't consult anyone to bring up a dead relative and give me a prediction. I am actually not interested in that at all.

Conjuration is entirely different skill set as well. Like Magnolia and Ash, they are professional people who learnt it for years. They have to have a relatively pure life, whether they are Christians or not and have to have a decent amount of high respect and humbled attitude towards the super natural to be able to conjure angels of all kinds and immortals as well as ascended masters.

Most of the time then not, they are actually connection channels to a vessel, especially in the cases of living entities and immortals. Scientifically speaking, according to my present limitations and knowledge, I feel it's an energy essence that most of the time brings a particular character that is included in the notes as well, and eventually gets attached onto a vessel, when we talk about angels.

Also, naturally angel are the most closely associated with humans, because God charged them with a duty of care toward mankind according to ranks. Seraphim, Cherubim , Throne, ect. Of course, they do obey God and follow course according to their assignment towards humans and there are angels, who are extremely powerful and can destroy a city even, like written in the Bible.

At the same time, angels like us are created beings. And we are all placed within the realms to benefit and to be blessed. Unbound angels are around as well and many others spirits that can do havoc /blessing on people unaware or not.

I found that, we Christians can be really blind to the fact that how much we can be surrounded with not necessarily well meaning spirit world. Magnolia and Ash, has Christian backgrounds themselves and highly respectful of the realms in every respect.

Obviously, having a doubt and doing something against once conciousness is very harmful and eventually leads to depression. Fear generates many dark forces and addiction as well feeds into dark spirit.

That is why a clean and balanced life (in a perfect world) will usually needs nothing but a simple faith in God. And most people never even need to be awear of their guardian angels. But most people does not start out established. Most people start out rejected, abused, unloved as a child and they unintentionally become a wictim to the forces behind these people who hurts them.

In my experience, simple faith didn't heal me from my struggles as a child. Liftem me up and out yes and gave me a new start, but I had to work very hard to get to this point of my life and achieve balance and health. I needed my angel channels to literally shield me away from unbonds. I could go on but then it becomes too personal and I feel I better stop. Probably, by now you got an answer from me, and understand this is very personal for everyone.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:56 am I think the questions you raise are only problematic for people whose Christian mindset is set in a certain way.

I think magic is in nature and the Universe and for Christians who also practice Pagan beliefs it is easy to see how that is 'of the Creator' / 'divine' and 'of God'.

Angels can be active magically, whether they are WA, DA, align with Judeo-Christianity or not, in my opinion.

Magic is not a human thing nor is it intrinsically evil. It is part of the way the Universe is.
According to Biblical literature, magic is intrinsically evil due to it coming from demonic forces/fallen angels. CH says about their courtwinds:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=faq&cat=1&id=1399&artlang=en wrote:Surrounded and fueled by the purest white light they are beacons of comfort, protection, joy, and the eternal thread that links man and God.
Undeniably, angels come from God. They do not, Biblically, link man to God by any means -- man is already linked to God. They are protectors and helpers to the LORD. Biblically, they are separate from man, and man does not turn into angels in death.

They also list seraphim bindings for sale as well. In their Encyclopedia, they link seraphim to the astral. Where do they get this information? Biblically, they exist in the throne room to Yahweh/God, and sing "Holy, holy, holy." There is no mention of an astral. In fact, the astral is magical terminology.
Lewk wrote:I would say what you're talking about is what I think of as the closed minds of humans a couple of thousand years ago, who decided their way of belief was the only true one and everyone else was wrong and must be evil.

That's what I see when I read some lines in Old Testament scripture and the Intolerant words of some preachers still today.
It was not man who decided it was the only way -- Yahweh determined it. If pagan gods can determine certain ways of worship for humans, so can Yahweh. And the problem with pagan gods, again, according to Biblical terms, is you are worshipping the creation instead of the Creator.
Lewk wrote:In my opinion, they have continued to do it in Monotheistic religions but have used other words for it, like prayer.
According to Biblical terms, sin is something humans have always done as well. Prayers are different from magic. Magic is taking things into your own hands by perform spells and rituals to make things happen. Prayer is asking for divine intervention. You pray to pagan gods as well.
Lewk wrote:I understand Angels and angelic energy predate human religions by aeons. Magic does too. It is only humans who have got the themselves worked up about it in recent millennia.

If magical energies have been 'created' by the Creator, then they are natural and it's only natural that Angels have no ptoblem with humans using those natural energies wisely and for good purposes...in my opinion.
Magic, according to the Bible, was not created by God. It was demonic in nature, coming from fallen angels and their powers. Does that mean I believe it is? No, I'm questioning my beliefs is all and trying to understand why angels would allow themselves to be bound through magical means when it's strictly prohibited. I would assume angels who become bound defy God's will for humanity.

Tulpas:

Demons

Angels

Humans

Creatures/Mutants

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You can interpret the bible a number of ways, and you don't have to follow the bible to be Christian at that. To be a Christ-ian is in the name.. it means you follow a Christ-like way. Christ is a magical figure. Plenty of people who 'follow' the bible are not Christ-like in the slightest.. it should be embarrassing to them but instead that trend of manipulating the bible to fit their narrative (which has been done since its conception) continues to overwhelm the true value there is in this religion.

You don't need to renounce what comes naturally to you, in fact you can use it in a Christ-like way. And there is a rich history of Christian witchcraft. Solomonic magic, for one. From Wikipedia:
As in most medieval grimoires, all magical operations are ostensibly performed through the power of God, to whom all the invocations are addressed. Before any of these operations (termed "experiments") are performed, the operator must confess his sins and purge himself of evil, invoking the protection of God.
Not to mention a great deal of folk magic later developed around the world is fully linked with Christian symbolism. There's a lot of content on this out there if you look for it.

I don't consider myself a Christian but this seems pretty common sense to me. Just do what comes organically to you.. don't put so much pressure on yourself. Subscribing to a religion is very personal and you need to go into it with those motives clear, based on what you find truth in, rather than what you're told to do or what it seems like others are doing.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Was going to reply to those Bible verses, but rather than making this a bible study, these videos should be more entertaining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvkEzuUk2jg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APQn6M3gJcY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdcjeeYjaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pXun3gcdys
because he inserted some dad jokes once in a while: p
And he provides references at the end of the videos if you're interested in those topics.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Angels”