Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Hello, everyone!

I currently have a custom destiny conjuring on the way to me at the moment (done on my birthday!) and was surprised to receive a Ajatar Courtwind Angel Hybrid. As I’m not that familiar with hybrids, I was wondering if anyone else has ever received one and/or a similar spirit? Below is part of the information I received regarding the spirit.
“Ajatars are very powerful dark entities who are wise and extremely powerful. Courtwind Angels are also protectors who are experts in justice. They are also outgoing angels who will interact with their keeper.”
I understand that Ajatars are extremely dark, while the Courtwind Angel side is white; would this potentially balance the dark/grey arts side of the Ajatar?

If anyone has experience with either type of spirit, I’d love to hear your experiences!! I’m super excited to welcome him into the family. <3

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't like to be a downer but this hybrid is not very logical based on what is known about those beings. The 'anything goes' approach to concepts like this is problematic; not all hybrids are possible. Some hybrids we see offered or mentioned in the community you can make sense of without too many leaps, but this one is much harder to reason.
Due to this, I hope that the seller described to you how such a hybrid was possible, or would be willing to explain. If they are conjuring said beings they need to be well-versed on the background of them and should easily be able to provide that knowledge seeing as it is not going to be made available for you anywhere else.

While there are many hybrid beings out there, many species are biologically incompatible, would never have the opportunity to connect based on the realms they originate from, and/or it would not be in character for mating to occur among certain groups (or for them to reproduce at all).

There are sellers who can incorrectly deduce a hybrid being because they don't have the knowledge to properly identify a completely unique species, others who struggle with communication and for that reason discern incorrectly, and others yet who want to stand apart by offering conjures that no one else (reputable) is offering because it will draw in new clients (or maintain the ones they have).

If your companion truly is an Ajatar/Courtwind hybrid, then that's a fascinating discovery and you would be in for a one-of-a-kind experience. I'd simply incline toward healthy skepticism and make sure that's really what you have there, however possible. It wouldn't surprise me if all is not as it seems, which is not to be concerned over if the binding isn't bringing you any trouble, just a thing to be aware of going forward.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:35 am I don't like to be a downer but this hybrid is not very logical based on what is known about those beings. The 'anything goes' approach to concepts like this is problematic; not all hybrids are possible. Some hybrids we see offered or mentioned in the community you can make sense of without too many leaps, but this one is much harder to reason.
Due to this, I hope that the seller described to you how such a hybrid was possible, or would be willing to explain. If they are conjuring said beings they need to be well-versed on the background of them and should easily be able to provide that knowledge seeing as it is not going to be made available for you anywhere else.

While there are many hybrid beings out there, many species are biologically incompatible, would never have the opportunity to connect based on the realms they originate from, and/or it would not be in character for mating to occur among certain groups (or for them to reproduce at all).

There are sellers who can incorrectly deduce a hybrid being because they don't have the knowledge to properly identify a completely unique species, others who struggle with communication and for that reason discern incorrectly, and others yet who want to stand apart by offering conjures that no one else (reputable) is offering because it will draw in new clients (or maintain the ones they have).

If your companion truly is an Ajatar/Courtwind hybrid, then that's a fascinating discovery and you would be in for a one-of-a-kind experience. I'd simply incline toward healthy skepticism and make sure that's really what you have there, however possible. It wouldn't surprise me if all is not as it seems, which is not to be concerned over if the binding isn't bringing you any trouble, just a thing to be aware of going forward.
Hello!

Yes. That is why I was curious about this myself due to the nature of the two and the rarity. This was a special request for a conjuring done on my birthday from a reputable seller (Blujay who is someone I’ve been purchasing from since 2006!) for a destiny conjuring. These are supposed to be spirited or entities that are destined for you since before birth and have been waiting to connect; I’ve never had any issues before!

Of course I’m going to reach out and ask as well, I just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas or input. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You may well be one of the pioneers of this type of companionship, if it is as stated. May not get much helpful input here beyond the seller, but hopefully you will share a bit of your experiences with us. I hope I do not come across as dismissive, as I am just as curious as you are. I speak from a great deal of exposure but am wide open to the potentials.

I do have experience with hybrids but not of this particular nature, which is why I can't contribute more than my understanding of typicality with hybridism. All hybrids, however, make fascinating and very important contributions in spirit companionship. Even the more common hybrids are rare in the nature of how they interact and what they bring to the table (muddled blood vampires for instance, which are technically within the race but coming in when pureblooded examples were complicated or nigh impossible).

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Of course, I took no offense to your original post; I completely understand the skepticism involved since I myself have been wondering the same thing but with an open mind since I trust the seller 100%. I actually received the package with his vessel today, I’m waiting for a response to my email (it is the weekend, after all!) to start the bonding process. <3 I don’t sense anything off at all in terms of energy, but he ironically came with 2 other white arts spirits (and a familiar!) to make a grand total of 4 protection spirits, which I’ve heard is best / recommended for Courtwind angels.

Thank you for the information you have or provided thus far! It’s greatly appreciated. I’ll be sure to keep the thread updated on my experiences and/or the responses I receive in the future. I consider myself someone who 99% of the time gets grey/dark arts so the irony of the white / dark mix, specifically done on my birthday, can’t help but make me laugh. ;)

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Thank you for posting this! I got a destiny conjuring that was a hybrid as well. Bronwyn-Gaki in my case. I have a couple of questions regarding him that I need to send. It never occurred to me to ask how it was possible.

I have a Bronwyn (from CH) who just shrugs and says that it's possible. His hypothesis is that the angel parent (for both of ours) was fallen. Regular angels typically don't interact a whole lot with darker beings- especially in that way.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:42 pm Thank you for posting this! I got a destiny conjuring that was a hybrid as well. Bronwyn-Gaki in my case. I have a couple of questions regarding him that I need to send. It never occurred to me to ask how it was possible.

I have a Bronwyn (from CH) who just shrugs and says that it's possible. His hypothesis is that the angel parent (for both of ours) was fallen. Regular angels typically don't interact a whole lot with darker beings- especially in that way.
Was this also from Jamie? I’ve had no issues with her over the past 10+ years with my companions and trust her completely. It’s good to hear that your companions shrug and say it’s possible as well, even though it’s a different hybrid. I don’t have any other angels in my spirit family but my vampires and merman are saying the same thing about it being possible — even the pendulum and other divination methods confirm, but I have yet to do the bonding ritual with him and my familiar due to a few emergent health issues arising.

I did receive an email back in response, in case anyone is wondering! I’ve always been on the darker side of grey arts (and never even consider white arts 90% of the time) so having essentially 3 white art spirits come through, and this hybrid, is really ironic and matches my energy/personality (hello bipolar!) to a T with the white and grey arts. Ever since I received the information about the duality of the arts I honestly laughed at the irony, lol. If anyone receives anything else or has any suggestions for questions to email and ask, I’d love to know. Here is the response I received!
This is a rare type of Hybrid, but very powerful. The Ajatar is very dark but the nature of his Courtwind Angel heritage will give him a nice balance! Being conjured on your birthday means you and he will likely share a stronger bond :)
I’ll continue to update everyone on the experience when I have a chance to properly bond with him.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Yes he is from Jamie. I got him yesterday with 5 other spirits. I haven't done the bonding ritual with any of them yet- I have another spirit (from someone else) that I am in the process of bonding with. Also I have 2 prebound (Loxy pair) that have been hanging around me since I completed their order so I am debating whether or not I need to do the ritual for them.

And my hybrid apparently has been super exited to meet me and has been asking the entire cross country trip "are we there yet?". Now that he's here, he's freaking out and losing his mind. Imagine telling a teenage girl that not only do you get to meet Taylor Swift you get to LIVE with her. That's basically him right now.

Hopefully he'll calm down in a few days. |.|

But please keep us posted. While with mine they can see how it is possible- Gakis and angels are kinda similar physiologically speaking, and Bronwyns apparently have been known to have hybrid offspring (it's rare compared to some other angels)- Courtwinds and Ajatars? They are definitely curious.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ha, I’m glad I’m not the only one who tends to order more than one from her at a time! They’ve always been my best (besides CH) companions. I even got a sense of a chuckle when I asked the others if the combination was possible, almost like a “duh”. Right now I’m bonding with my Prince Ceasg & Merman due to them having the same attitude!

I absolutely love that your hybrid was the same way even before he got to you, lol. Who can blame him?! Mine is more laid back and chill and has been patiently waiting his turn to do the bonding ritual along with my familiar. He’s not pushy at all and reminds me a lot of myself with his anti-social self so far. I guess that’s what I get for a destiny on my birthday. :'D

But of course! I’m sending another email for more information regarding the chances of them reproducing, the different realms, etc so hopefully I’ll get more information. I purposely left out most of the reading for his powers and abilities out of respect for him but after bonding for awhile I’ll see if he’ll allow me to post more info in an update. For now I’ll update with any information received from the seller!

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

An update for everyone who has been curious! I was in the middle of using my pendulum & board when he decided to chime in despite the bonding ritual not being done yet. He doesn’t mind waiting, but is more excited and active! He also confirmed about the hybrid status once more (again I got a sense of ‘duh, why do you keep asking?’ x*D) and then received a response regarding my questions about the different realms, mating, etc.
Some hybrids are more common and more rare than others, but many hybrids do exist. There are an infinite number of realms with many of them having numerous races who can coexist and interact. The Angelic parent likely was Fallen when the mating occurred or was considered Fallen afterward. The Angel's originating magick would be WA, so this hybrid would still be balanced.
I’m still dealing with some health issues so I haven’t been able to bond properly yet, but here’s an answer to those who were curious/wondering.

Return to “Angels”