Enochian Angel Kokbiel

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I have it in e-book format along with many other classics. Easy do download, i used BTjunkie to search for the torrent, and then used Transmission to download it from file shares. Very fast and with about 600 MB of memory you can get literally hundreds of books in one go.

I can send it to you but i know know how to get your email as i am not tenured yet.

danaos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Children
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Danaos Augustus Ravenheart
Zodiac:

Thanx All, for the info on the book.

Lionox, I hope that you will excuse my change of the subject. I did not intend to high-jack your post here in asking about where to find the book. Huggles..... Still Friends?

Ok back on Subject.....
Lionox wrote:Curious, where do Fallen Angels reside? Which realm?
The feeling that I get is that they are in or on a seperate physical realm. Which is located right here where we are. Kind of like we in the mortal realm are vibrating on a specific frequency which is different to the one that they are on and vibrate in. Like light and Radio frequency. You can have Light on the Infrared spectrum and then you can have light on the Violet spectrum, Both are termed light. Or you can have a radio station which operates on an FM frequency of 98.7 as opposed to one that operates on 98.5. Both are FM radio stations but fall on the FM radio spectrum just a bit differently

Where we find the crossover is when we are able to tune some how to both. Or change our own frequency to that of theirs.

Myself, I can hear or sense spirits and entities whose presence come across from the other frequencies. I also, as well have been able to cross-over so to speak via Astral travel and have been able to essentially change the frequency of part of myself to operate on the other frequencies.

With that all said I think they are actually right here on another physical realm paralel to ours as they are Fallen almost in the same manner as the Fall of Adam, Eve and humankind itself. If you recall, in the story of Adam and Eve they were able to comune with and physically be in the presence of the Gods, until, they broke the command of God and partook of the forbidden fruit. Then they were cast out of the presence of the Gods and sent to this physical realm. So too, the Fallen Angels were sent to a physical realm away from the Gods and placed in another realm other than the one in which man resides, so as to not interfer with the progress of man in the attempt to regain what was lost. Whether you believe in the Judeo/Christian dogma of Adam and Eve and such is not the crux of this. But just used as and example of the thought of being cast out or termed "Fallen" from the higher plains of existance.

I hope this explains where they could be.

Now as for the ability to cross over to other realms and such I think that this is where the use of a vessel comes in as a way to connect one plain to another. Also the ability to Astral is another way to project our power and energy to another plain.

OMG Sorry I digress once again onto another tanget.

Anyway, hopefully this explains my thoughts on this. I can get easily, out onto a limb when trying to explain my thoughts as my thoughts can and do seem quite random.

Bless be

I am what I am. I am ever changing, ever growing.

The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know,
para-engineer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Creator
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Zacharias HexHammer

Seeing as he is the Archangel involved with constellations and the astral realm, can he assist with astral projection? I'm hoping to find an Angel or Archangel that can help me do a forced astral projection a few times, then astral project with less and less help as time goes on. Do you think he could help with this? 1h

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

*Bumping ancient thread.

*Dramatic clearing of throat

Arise ye ancient thread of bygone years, arise!

Return to “Angels”