Enochian Angel Kokbiel

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

The only experience i have is from the Ancient texts that i have read which may not be the best thing to go on as they suggest he was one of the angels cast out for teaching forbidden knowledge to humans and sleeping with the daughters of man.

I still went ahead and ordered a binding which should have come in my last package but did not. Somehow all the C5T3 Free gift bindings did not come in any of the orders so its probably being sent out separately.

If you would like i can dig up some references from the Book of Enoch and other sources but the data is probably corrupt and needs to be taken for what it is.

Maybe Huffette will see this post and have something to share. She is my guru when it comes to Angels. :angel:

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I WILL DO IT A BIT LATER ON AFTER I GET SOME SLEEP AS ITS 7.36 HERE. SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

I LOVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANGELS AND THATS WHY I TRIED TO RESEARCH AS MUCH AS I COULD FROM BEFORE I EVER KNEW I COULD KEEP AN ANGEL SPIRIT MYSELF.

THERE ARE ALSO SOME GREAT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT I SHALL GET LINKS FOR.

ONCE AGAIN APOLOGIES FOR KEEPING YOU IN SUSPENSE.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have all 6 enochian listings from CH bound to one vessel, with an added nethratolsta ritual as well.
So, I DO have kokbiel, but as he is with all the others as well in the one piece...I cannot really give much info on what it is like working with his energy.
But the entire piece is extremely powerful, and I love the energy I get from it.

Sorry I couldn't be more help though!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Just about to go and pick up my dog from the vets. When i get back and have made sure she is comfortable then i will get the books out...

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

If you get the Book of Enoch there is a great passage about the 200 fallen Angels and how they took unto themselves wives. Paragraph 6 to 16.

It explains how Kokbiel (Kokabel), who was one of the leaders of the 200 taught the art of the constellations to man as well as fornicate with the women. His name literally means "Star of God".

In "The Book of The Angel Raziel", Kokabiel is also mentioned but here he is a holy angel. Personally i think that if he was sent down to help mankind then why would he be fallen when he helped manking by teaching what he knows ie constellations. If Raphael (Healer of God) can help by healing why is Kokbiel not allowed to do what his name suggests is his purpose for being created? My copy is on hard drive and i leant it to a friend so i cannot give you exact reference on it.

NB- There was an initially 200 Angels supposedly "fallen" for their actions with mankind, of which Kokbiel was part of. Then there was the third of Angels of Heaven who were manipulated by Lucifer to raise arms against God and Heaven as they would not prostrate themselves before man.

This is just my interpretation but I feel the first 200 were sent down to do just what they did as I cannot comprehend how else they were supposed to help man if not by teaching what they knew namely the constelations, magick, roots/plant medicine. These things are not evil and are meant to be known by man except a controlling doctrine cannot allow such things so they vilify it. How could they be fallen if they were sent down to help man in the first place. It is the ones under Lucifer that went to war with the rest of the Angels that are the true "fallen", but even that is open to dispute.

Here is a good series on the Archangels. No substitute for the literature itself but cramped with information. I just hope all the videos from 1-7 are still available...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40mp7Kxf_M

danaos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Children
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Danaos Augustus Ravenheart
Zodiac:

If I am not mistaken, He was fallen because of the fornicating with the Daughters of man not for the telling of the constellations.
As the guides of man, they were not to take unto themselves wives of the children of man but to only guide them. Hence when he broke that command, by the God's and Goddesses, he became fallen.

This is how it was explained to me. There may be more to this than I can remember. It has been a while since I read the books and all.

Incidentally, does anyone know where I can get an e-copy of the Book of Enoch? (the real one and not the one from the Gamer texts) I know there was one put out there by a RPG company back in the 80's.

Thanx all
Bless be

I am what I am. I am ever changing, ever growing.

The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know,
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:Dilvs - Wow I can just imagine the power from that piece! :thumbup:

S4DL - Thanks so much for the info! Very interesting!

I wonder if there is a deeper meaning for him coming to me, then. I do have Angel in my bloodline, and some personal things I am aware of that are surfacing to be of a possible reason as well.
Do you have a family history of Star gazers or some other type of work with the stars?

Great honour to have him choose you i must say. I tend to get Succubi on reverse adoptions and once a Bronwyn Angel.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm quite sure that i have also downloaded the Book of Enoch in mp3. If you like and i can find it i would be happy to send it to you, otherwise as we cannot exchange emails, you could also just find a torrent site and download it yourself.

It is not piracy as these are Ancient texts not subject to copyright. Also even if the authors took out a patent hundreds if not thousands of years ago they only last something like 50 years and belong to the people. This is my personal opinion so a legal standpoint. Anyway the only laws i /we are subjected to are Common Law, all else is statute, which i do not consent to.

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:The only experience i have is from the Ancient texts that i have read which may not be the best thing to go on as they suggest he was one of the angels cast out for teaching forbidden knowledge to humans and sleeping with the daughters of man. :angel:
Sounds like my kind of Angel LOL....j/k.... :lildevil:

I was interested in this one too....haven't ordered yet and will keep looking/reading the experiences of others...I was drawn to this one as well!!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:If you get the Book of Enoch there is a great passage about the 200 fallen Angels and how they took unto themselves wives. Paragraph 6 to 16.

It explains how Kokbiel (Kokabel), who was one of the leaders of the 200 taught the art of the constellations to man as well as fornicate with the women. His name literally means "Star of God".

In "The Book of The Angel Raziel", Kokabiel is also mentioned but here he is a holy angel. Personally i think that if he was sent down to help mankind then why would he be fallen when he helped manking by teaching what he knows ie constellations. If Raphael (Healer of God) can help by healing why is Kokbiel not allowed to do what his name suggests is his purpose for being created? My copy is on hard drive and i leant it to a friend so i cannot give you exact reference on it.

NB- There was an initially 200 Angels supposedly "fallen" for their actions with mankind, of which Kokbiel was part of. Then there was the third of Angels of Heaven who were manipulated by Lucifer to raise arms against God and Heaven as they would not prostrate themselves before man.

This is just my interpretation but I feel the first 200 were sent down to do just what they did as I cannot comprehend how else they were supposed to help man if not by teaching what they knew namely the constelations, magick, roots/plant medicine. These things are not evil and are meant to be known by man except a controlling doctrine cannot allow such things so they vilify it. How could they be fallen if they were sent down to help man in the first place. It is the ones under Lucifer that went to war with the rest of the Angels that are the true "fallen", but even that is open to dispute.

Here is a good series on the Archangels. No substitute for the literature itself but cramped with information. I just hope all the videos from 1-7 are still available...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40mp7Kxf_M

Thanks for the link to the videos, I watched them all and probably will again. I have a copy of Joseph Lumpkin's translation of The Lost Book of Enoch, and after seeing the presentation which was nicely done, it makes me want to actually read it.

Return to “Angels”