neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I have a warrior angel custom conjured from Lisa and he is totally awesome! It's kind of funny but he has the same color hair, eyes, and skin tone as I do. :) And he's a hottie too! :oops: But very protective! Something happened the other day and he showed me his sword and said he was on it. I feel so close to him and so protected, like I have not felt in a very long time. I love my new addition to my family. :heart: Angel spirits are so awesome! I have a few angels now and they are great not taking any away from the rest of my spirit family as I love all of them as well.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's so great! :thumbup: And my sentiments exactly! (Not that you couldn't tell! LOL)
Lisa is wonderful, I have one entity from her, but I've been considering an Angel from her as well in the future...
Would you happen to have a Courtwind amongst your other Angels? The similarities seem to indicate
that they could be the same race, though of course, one is spirit and the other entity. Would love to hear what your impressions are between the two! That's IF you have one that is! :D

::thanx:: :angel:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Congrats and thanks for sharing! He sounds lovely. :heart: I feel really tempted to also get one custom conjured from Lisa eventually. I have three Courtwinds and have been putting off getting the fourth (which is the recommended number to have). I wonder if a warrior angel entity would fit as fourth.

Love leading the pilgrim
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

DolceParadiso wrote:That's so great! :thumbup: And my sentiments exactly! (Not that you couldn't tell! LOL)
Lisa is wonderful, I have one entity from her, but I've been considering an Angel from her as well in the future...
Would you happen to have a Courtwind amongst your other Angels? The similarities seem to indicate
that they could be the same race, though of course, one is spirit and the other entity. Would love to hear what your impressions are between the two! That's IF you have one that is! :D

::thanx:: :angel:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I would have never guessed you like angels! ;) Lisa is wonderful and I have a few spirits from her. All of them are very loving. I don't have a Courtwind as of yet. I believe I have one on order but I can't remember. lol I have read up on both before getting my Warrior Angel and I do agree that they both sound very similar. I know a Warrior can project from spiritual, psychic, and physical types of attacks. I'm not sure if a Courtwind does the same. I was a little bit confused on this and that's why I opted for the Warrior Angel. From my understanding a Throne Angel is the most protective of all angels however Throne Angels don't seek justice and Warrior Angels do. I have a Throne Angel and he is more great protector and does his job where my Warrior Angel seems to want to be a friend and companion as well as a great protector.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

blueeyes wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have never guessed you like angels! ;) Lisa is wonderful and I have a few spirits from her. All of them are very loving. I don't have a Courtwind as of yet. I believe I have one on order but I can't remember. lol I have read up on both before getting my Warrior Angel and I do agree that they both sound very similar. I know a Warrior can project from spiritual, psychic, and physical types of attacks. I'm not sure if a Courtwind does the same. I was a little bit confused on this and that's why I opted for the Warrior Angel. From my understanding a Throne Angel is the most protective of all angels however Throne Angels don't seek justice and Warrior Angels do. I have a Throne Angel and he is more great protector and does his job where my Warrior Angel seems to want to be a friend and companion as well as a great protector.
Thanks blueeyes! :D I would imagine that with the Warriors being an entity likely be more effective with deflecting the physical than the Courtwinds would as spirits, but I could be wrong, but in any case, one can never have too much protection :thumbup: Currently I only have a binding to a Virtue and he's been great with helping me cope better with work related stress and giving me warning signals when a major problem was about to happen. I've experienced such a DRASTIC improvement at my workplace since he's been with me, but I get the feeling he's not a buddy buddy angelic type! LOL I do have three more on the way from CH, a Bronwyn, Courtwind and Sterling...Can't wait to meet them and I hope at least my Bronwyn won't be too far along in coming by now! LOL

Riira wrote:Congrats and thanks for sharing! He sounds lovely. :heart: I feel really tempted to also get one custom conjured from Lisa eventually. I have three Courtwinds and have been putting off getting the fourth (which is the recommended number to have). I wonder if a warrior angel entity would fit as fourth
I wonder this too...with one being living and the others spirit, normally I would think they wouldn't be aware of one another, but they would become so through you...so if I'm not totally off base I guess there's a good chance it could work out just fine!

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

I just got a virtue angel. We have not bonded yet but I am hoping to do that very soon. I bought him from Rebecca, starry1_night. That is so wonderful to hear how your Virtue helped you at work. I am hoping that mine will do the same as I have problems with one of the bosses I work for. :( I agree with you that Virtues don't seem to be the pal around types. ::rofl:: I was thinking the same as you in that Warriors are better with the physical attacks than Courtwinds although I'm not sure. Maybe would be a good question for Magnolia or Ash. I would like to get another Warrior in the future possibly. I so much love the one I have. :inlove: I have a sterling and she is a hoot!! She makes me laugh all the time and she loves to dance. I got her from CH and would love to get another one in the near future. :angel: As far as having Warriors and Courtwinds work together I would think that would be possible since I believe both are white arts. You may have to make one in charge or like the leader in order to keep the peace but I can't see it being much of a problem. The only thing is that I have noticed with my Warrior he is very open and likes to chat. He is to me a companion and friend and with Courtwinds I get the feeling they are more business like. I could be wrong but that might be one thing to watch out for with the two races.

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor

Yep! That's exactly who I got my Virtue from! LOL She's a great lady as well! I think you'll be very happy with your Virtue and he'll certainly offer you assistance with your boss! From the little information known about them, it seems to be their specialty and I could certainly vouch for that! :inlove: :thumbup:
Yeah, I gather that's true that Courtwinds are more likely to focus on working in the background. Can't wait to receive mine to see what he's like as an individual ;) I love that your Warrior is a companionable type too, it looks like you got the complete package there!!! :D He sounds like my kind of peop-uhm I mean Angel :D Thanks for sharing about him! :angel:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!

Are they both actually the same? Warriors and court wind ?

EarthAngel55
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

Wszhu, I was wondering the same thing myself? lol
Can't wait for the someone to elaborate.
I also thought they were both entities... Hmmm checking into this for sure today.
Wanting to definitely invite 4 more Warrior or Courtwinds into family.
My Courtwind is awesome awesome awesome!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

The courtwinds do work in the background for the most part and will make sure that justice will be served if you have been wronged by anyone!!! I know this for a fact, for I have quite a few courtwinds in my keep and they have helped me with troublesome people at work!!!! They even had one supervisor get retired because of some stuff she had done to all of the workers under her!!!! I had asked for no harm to her, so that is why she retired instead of getting fired!!!

The warrior angels will fight and protect you personally, they work directly with you and not so much in the background!!!

The thrones will also work in the background to make sure nothing nasty gets to you!!!! They give a person a sense of well being and being protected!!!

The brownyns will work with creative things, but they will kick butt as well as also your sterlings will even though they love having fun!!!! They aren't going to allow anyone to inter-fer with having fun!!!! :lol: ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Angels”