acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

crystalrainbow wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 pm Hi guys,
Just had a custom conjure completed for a nephilim..and it's female. I didn't realise that there were female nephilim. Does anyone else have one?
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 pm Just for the sake of those keeping count at home...I have an ancestor (from the AIYB reading) Nephilim spirit companion who is female.

I think the confusion over possible genders has its roots in the camp that says angels can only be male, which bases itself on the "Sons of God/daughters of men" passage. Even if you buy that point of view (and I don't,) that doesn't mean that all of their children would be male.
I have about five Nephilim ancestors that came forward in my Angel In Your Blood readings from CH, all of them female. Some of my angelic ancestors had more than one offspring with my mortal human ancestors, while some of those Nephilim ancestors did not have any siblings, just for context.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 pm I think the confusion over possible genders has its roots in the camp that says angels can only be male, which bases itself on the "Sons of God/daughters of men" passage. Even if you buy that point of view (and I don't,) that doesn't mean that all of their children would be male.
Also, I strongly agree with this (but I do respect those who might be of a different opinion (or maybe perhaps even counter-intuitive, my whole reply to this taken into account, religious texts), since in my first AIYB reading, last Angel In Your Blood reading and an Entity in Your Blood my mortal ancestors were revealed to be male - so this would mean there are also female angels.

Return to “Angels”