You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I wish i knew
Zodiac:

Hi guys,i decided to join this forum for many of my questions that need explainations.but the thing i wonder the most is why is my wings unbalanced?im an earth angel and i have 2 guardian angels,and i seem to get along very well with God and his people.but i dont know why my wings are like this,and they're only 50cm small.i have 2 dots on my back,1 black mole and 1 is a blue birth mark,which is higher than usual.if anyone can answer i would be well appreciate!!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh? Can you take a picture of your wings and show it here?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bailey Harris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well i can only see it with my mind's eye,it has crystalize shape.it's very blury too.the day i started to concentrate to see what it looks like,i see long wings and white,but not so wide.someone told me it's short,and light blue.i still have backache often,but mostly on the left where the mole is,perfect position,and the other not so often.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bailey Harris wrote:Hi guys,i decided to join this forum for many of my questions that need explainations.but the thing i wonder the most is why is my wings unbalanced?im an earth angel and i have 2 guardian angels,and i seem to get along very well with God and his people.but i dont know why my wings are like this,and they're only 50cm small.i have 2 dots on my back,1 black mole and 1 is a blue birth mark,which is higher than usual.if anyone can answer i would be well appreciate!!
Maybe the best way to get this confirmed is to ask a reader. Did you know from your experiences or anything else? Some readers offer spirit alignment reading services.

This is not to be an offence but my approach is to be careful not to allow ego to cloud your perceptions from seeing what you really are. Try and check to be sure you are on the right path is all I'm saying. Angel or not you can still follow the light based spiritual or astral path quite strongly to let you know. If you are or not either are ok.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo if it is not about physical body, I'll assume it's your astral body : )
For astral body, you can shapeshift as much as possible, thus you can channel more energy to the wings and visualize them getting bigger. For fun, you can add horns as well : P

On the other hand, as servo said, you might want to confirm it with the readings from other psychic readers. But make sure they're qualified, and just in case, take what they read with a pinch of salt : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Oo if it is not about physical body, I'll assume it's your astral body : )
For astral body, you can shapeshift as much as possible, thus you can channel more energy to the wings and visualize them getting bigger. For fun, you can add horns as well : P

On the other hand, as servo said, you might want to confirm it with the readings from other psychic readers. But make sure they're qualified, and just in case, take what they read with a pinch of salt : )
I second (agree with) what Darkwing mentions. Although I will say horns are cliché :silly: But I know that's the intent :lol:
Astral shapeshifting is quite fun when you get the hang of it. Darkwing explained it pretty well in one sentence (I went to extrapolate then realized none was needed :P)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Why do you think your wings are unbalanced? What brought you to that conclusion?

Many people have wings, and depending on their soul's origins the size and shape differ. These are usually energetic in nature and not actually physical, although there are times you may feel them in a physical sense like a phantom limb.

If you are referring to your birthmarks as the physical placement of your wings, I think you've got the wrong idea. Physical marks don't generally indicate the position of wings, horns, tails, etc.

It sounds like you've just got small wings. It's not something to be worried about. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

i had a birthmark on my ankle but has since moved up my leg as i grew so maybe your skin is stretching with age? idk

Bailey Harris
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks guys,i appreciate your help.and i think Kitsune's right about my birth mark,i thought it has something to do with my wings!now i know astral wings can be shapeshifted,i will try it out soon.also in my country there's no psychic reader so that's why i search for your guys help on here,im still hoping to know more people like me,maybe they can explain something.thanks again ❤

Return to “Angels”