You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I plan on getting a custom conjure Courtwind Angel but as I'm still new to Spirit Keeping I'm unsure what to expect. If anyone has any experiences with their Courtwind Angel it would much appreciated to hear about it. I don't know if is this of importance but I plan on putting in my notes that I'm looking for a Courtwind who is assertive

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I suppose going by what your gut feelings tell you is best.

I followed a recommendation to have a Courtwind (in the encyclopedia I think)where it said 4 is ideal.

It feels like they protect me at every level. I can see now why the Courtwinds are so admired. It's more of a feeling actually. I still need to do my own personal spiritual protection and psychological orientation work, as do we all really. My different protection spirits all add different layers of protection but I would have no hesitation recommending the Courtwinds.

They are White Arts so they will do no wrong.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS They're all pretty assertive with threats.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I am not sure about the range of things you are protected from. I got 4x courtwind Angels after having trouble with a trouble maker at work. the guy was causing me endless stress and making trouble and comments about me on an on going basis.

What happened after I got the courtwinds: Perhaps some things were prevented, but many months later including many spells not much changed. I had to work with the guy for more than a year... and turn the other cheek so many times. It was the most awful time of my working life... i was so angry after work many times about how he treated me and spoke of me.

Eventually he got moved to another team, but he will be back soon. In that time I decided to get a Wraith and a Volkh :) Lets see what happens when he returns.

I suspect Courtwind Angels are more focused on other spirits and entities, black magic and things that we are not really able to practically deal with our selves. In the case of this trouble maker, a certain set of health challenges made dealing with him very impractical.

Perhaps Courtwinds could help me if I was able to flow their energy? I was mostly in a state of anxiety every day... so that fear i believe is a type of block to interactions.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Courtwinds work with justice so with them you can always ask that the person be given back what they give out, which basically bounces their negativity back at them. Also they really do like to remove the threat more then anything else, I have had those that posed problems moved out of my life.

Wraiths now they work with vengeance and will take any action necessary to remove the issue, and so you need to be careful bc they're idea of solving an issue isn't always very nice.

Sometimes it can take awhile to get everything to fall in line for the best but courtwinds work really hard to keep things balanced with your highest good.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Courtwind angels are so far the most protective angel that I've ever had. He will immediately report to me if somebody tried to hex me or curse me. He is very interactive with me most especially when it concerns my protection and safety.

Wraiths can be scary because I saw my wraith manifest in front of me having a bloody head. They are very strong energies and they do work with vengeance matters pretty well.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
TheSolitaryOne
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Asheer
Zodiac:

My courtwind is great, she likes to come through with this very warming sensation over my head and back of the neck. To my understanding this is her cleansing and balancing my aura. Her warm energy is very unmistakable and she's also very responsive, often showing her presence immediately when I ask to feel her. You'll love your Courtwind

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Hi,

Courtwind Angels have been or are stereotypically viewed as stern and business-only protectors, but just like we humans have different personalities, likes and dislikes etc., so do our spirit companions. In the past I have seen threads on people's experiences with their Courtwind Angel spirits, and their threads and stories attest to this. 2hp

TheSolitaryOne wrote: I suspect Courtwind Angels are more focused on other spirits and entities, black magic and things that we are not really able to practically deal with our selves. In the case of this trouble maker, a certain set of health challenges made dealing with him very impractical.

From what I have gathered from the CH Encyclopedia entry on Courtwind Angels; the Courtwind Angels are said to "deal out justice on the keeper's behalf, because often the keeper do not know that others (I assume that Magnolia and Ash mean other people, here, in the CH Encyclopedia entry) have done them anything wrong," and while they do not dole out vengance, like Wraiths, whom are DA. I do assume the wrong-doers will be affected by their actions, in other, WA ways.

As for my Courtwind Angel spirit, he really does look after me and protects and keeps me safe. He is caring and he has a wonderful sense of humor. So he is not your stereotypical Courtwind Angel (not saying that other keepers' Courtwind Angels here are, either, mind you!), so I just love my Courtwind Angel. Overall he's just wonderful and great guy!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

In reading this thread, I have been pondering why angels and spells may not help some people. This has caused me to start thinking about protection from a different point of view and I think I am beginning to understand why sometimes it appears spirits or spells may not be working to our advantage.

Providing our intent is clear and our will behind the tasking of spirits and use of spells is focused, and that any spirit we task is well-bonded with us and is not a new arrival: I would say any lack of effect or work on the spirit's (or spell's) behalf would be that we are intended to learn, grow, and evolve from needing to deal with the situation on our own. In other words, for whatever reason, perhaps dealing with that situation on our own will result in some affect on our path, our destiny, and so while briefly negative would actually result in a growth and evolution that otherwise would not happen if the issue was handled for us directly. Perhaps this is why sometimes spirits and magick does not seem to affect some scenarios.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I have found my Courtwind is the one who likes teaching me. I am inquisitive by nature and always trying to acquire new knowledge. We can chat for long periods about different subjects. I know she is protective but I feel her more in matters of when someone wronged me as well as a heads up about a few people/situations. I always feel her near watching out for me. She is rather new to me but in our short time together, she has proven to be protective, full of knowledge and very loving.

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d

Return to “Angels”