You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Okay so I've been looking up how the Angel hierarchy works mostly cuz I'm curious on where Courtwind Angels stand. The internet was some what helpful, I learned that there are 3 Sphere's that hold different type of Angels. To not make this post super long I'd just recommend reading about the specifics yourself.
https://medium.com/arcanablog/hierarchy ... fd25af5795
Above is a link to where I read about the Angel Hierarchy.
Anyways, my Courtwind Angel is in the 3rd Sphere under the lower Angel catigory. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Thanks to my old Angel friends help he has told me that the lower Angels have their own sub hierarchy and that some day they can move up in rank when they've done something to earn their new title. Under the Sphere 3 Lower Angel Hierarchy, these Angels are divided in to 12 sub hierarchies.
  • 1. Fddef
    2. Efflim
    3. Cmhhg
    4. Enoccdf
    5. Fethilm
    6. Cbyunm
    7. Fficbm
    8. Aanlhgc
    9. Ziteb
    10. Nevuu
    11. Fdai
    12. Movvclmkg
This list is the 12 sub hierarchies from highest to lowest ranking Angel. These ranks are spelled out exactly as my Courtwind has told me and most of them are impossible to pronounce because these are the closest way to spell them when speaking in an Angelic tongue. In all 12 ranks the Angels can choose to be Guardian Angels. To be a Guardian Angel is not a title but more a choice. My Courtwind was my Guardian Angel in a past life but now he chooses to relinquish that job so he may talk to me more freely. Guardian Angels can't form the same bond with you as an Angel who didn't take the job of Guardian. I'm still not sure why this is but I trust that there is a reason behind it that is significant to the Angels and how they are able to preform their duties.
The first three ranks however are the only Angels who are soldiers that can be commanded by the Archangels. My Courtwind is in the second class of Angels, Efflim, and is considered to be one of the many soldiers to be commanded by the Archangels.
He has told me that a Courtwind Angel can fall under any of the 12 ranks and they usually speak for their fellow Angels in their rank.

I hope ya'll have enjoyed this revelation cuz I know I did when my Angel told me. This tells me how powerful/influential he is in the Heavenly community. I'd like to hear what your Angels have to say about the hierarchy. If they were a Guardian at some point why'd they stop? Just fun bonding questions for you and your Angel so you can get close and personal with each other.
Hope ya'll have an awesome day!

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm not an Angels expert by the way.

There seem to be a lot of angelic beings in the multiverse, of whom quite a few, from what I've gathered, haven't a clue that in our part of it, we have these neat categories that they're all supposed to belong to, which seem very much bound up in Judeo-Christianity.

And, like Djinn hold their own religious beliefs and may not all hold the same ones, I think not all Angelic beings subscribe to the Judeo-Christian belief system.

To me there does seem to be an angelic energy, which we can tune into and can sense in Angels. See
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=mantras

I find it easier to start from what angels feel like and how they interact with us. But perhaps I should be looking more into Angel classification theory?

I have 5 Courtwind Angels and from what you say they do see things like that...so I may have something to learn here. Thank you for your post.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:I'm not an Angels expert by the way.

There seem to be a lot of angelic beings in the multiverse, of whom quite a few, from what I've gathered, haven't a clue that in our part of it, we have these neat categories that they're all supposed to belong to, which seem very much bound up in Judeo-Christianity.

And, like Djinn hold their own religious beliefs and may not all hold the same ones, I think not all Angelic beings subscribe to the Judeo-Christian belief system.

To me there does seem to be an angelic energy, which we can tune into and can sense in Angels. See
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=mantras

I find it easier to start from what angels feel like and how they interact with us. But perhaps I should be looking more into Angel classification theory?

I have 5 Courtwind Angels and from what you say they do see things like that...so I may have something to learn here. Thank you for your post.
You're welcome! :8)
I'm a person who loves organization and classification. It just comforts me somehow and learning how to categorize things helps me understand it more. I was the kid that loved to take things apart and try to put it back together just to see how it works. That's why I started asking these questions to my Courtwind. As I am beginning to understand that there is, like you said, more than one type of Angel and I feel like my Courtwind likes me asking him questions about things like this. It shows that I'm interested and my mind is open to learning more. I believe this is one of the reasons why he's one of my closest spirits in my keep because I have a lot of curiosity about Angels and how they organize themselves.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Angels”