If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

Cast:
Cherub (F) 'B'
Bronwyn (F) 'A'
Courtwind (M) 'W'

-B rarely manifests in my house but when she does, she always appears in the hallway. She was described as being orange and resembles a flower with her multiple wings covering up her body (I say described because I can't see spirits but mom can). Almost every time she manifests, she burns a small hole in one of mom's socks that she's wearing and disappears.
-Now,A and W pretty much show up in the house almost every day. They NEVER appear alone without the other. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I ordered them both through custom conjuration on the same order and they showed up together. Anyway,they are the fun ones. They both look like small children and since they had done so much stuff they're officially called 'the day care'. They have chased the cat around the house so they could try ride her and they have 'drummed' on her head. I've even found cat whiskers on the floor after some of their antics. They had also appeared once with 'S' (dark phoenix) in the hallway and danced behind her. She didn't seem to like it and pecked at them. They still rarely appear with S and when they do, they hide behind/in her wings...S doesn't really bite them when they are in her wings. Once when I was doing sit-ups when they had manifested,one teleported under my legs and the other was drumming on my stomach. There was also a large unbound angel spirit that appeared today dubbed 'lady'. 3 of these lady angels repeatedly appear in the house who all look similar to each other.Sometimes singular and sometimes more than one appears. Now this blue-green lady appeared near my room in the hallway with the door open and A and W appear too. One stood on another's head so they can smack/drum on the lady's head. I'm not sure what happened next but they eventually disappeared from the hallway.

So yeah...there's some angel experiences for ya.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I've recently ordered a living divine angel entity. I don't think she'll be as fun as the main 3 angels in my house.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

x*D
Awesome stories, thank you for sharing

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

A and W were witnessed running out of my room for some reason and hiding under the counter so I just decided to put on star sunglasses and birthday cake hat that was on top of a toy bear and shown a flashlight at them both to assert dominance. They ran out from the counter and back into my room.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

three of my angels like to form a huge triangle over the top of my house, they are guarding the property but i dont know why they love to form that triangle for hehe

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The divine angel 'K' has been in my house for a while. (Turns out she had already appeared in my house with her 2 other friends/family who may also be divine angels)
W and A seem to like her after I received her vessel in the mail because they have appeared behind her when she manifests in the hallway, hiding behind her dress.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

After a long no manifestation period, B had appeared for a short time in the hallway and burned another hole in mom's sock and quickly left.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So... it's been a while since I've updated this so I guess I'll throw some more stories your way.

The one time we had a small Christmas tree in the living room in that was up for 2 months (December and January), it was COVERED in fairies. There was even a loxy hanging around with a tiny mermaid on a branch along with a tiny dragon flying around.
Anyway, the two toddler angels 'A' and 'W' was where the tiny tree was,peaking their heads below the tree to look at the fairies that are hanging around the tree.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great stories to read about. Did you say that you have a divine angel with you also?

How did you found yours? I am thinking of having one myself. Are they very different from Bronwyn ans Courtwind angels? I havea Cherub angel too. I didn't see him manifest. But i great him singing during my sleep.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had no idea courtwind angels are funny! Thought they’re all serious and about the business. You know what - you should get Sterling Angels! I swear they’ll triple the fun! No dull moment when these guys around.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Angels”