Court wind versus Bronwyn angels

SeekingSpirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have for Court wind angels, 3 C4 and 1 C5. Could anyone tell me what the benefit would be to add Bronwyn angels? Why are Court wind considered better for protection? Any differences or similarities or benefits of each would be appreciated. Thank you

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you read the CH Shop and Encyclopedia entries for each, I think it pretty much speaks for itself. Brownyn Angels aren't exactly listed as being topnotch protection spirits (Courtwinds are). Bronwyns have a lot of other abilities that Courtwinds are not listed as having.

cf https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... how&cat=79

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just realised I didn't answer your question as to why they are different or have different abilities. Well, this may just be the rigid way I think (or I'm straying into being pedantic), but this question takes us back to first principles: why is an angel an angel, what is about angels that is different from non-angels; what makes one type of angel different from another?

I sometimes see spirits as being expressions of different kinds of energy. It's got to be a lot more complex than that. However Courtwinds have and express more of the justice/protection attributes or energy. Bronwyns seem to have more of the creative, inspiring, love and helping energy. You can get a sense of their different energy from contemplating their respective associations too.

(I have 5 Courtwinds and 3 Bronwyns. I really like the Bronwyns' energy. I really admire the Courtwinds' energy. Perhaps I'm oversimplifying.)

find it again.
SeekingSpirit
new here
new here

Thank you, Lewk! This is exactly what I was asking! I am assuming 4 Courtwinds are recommended to have 'eyes in all 4 directions', so to speak. I was very interested in protection and so aquired them for that purpose. Then as I was reading descriptions and encyclopedia, I saw mention of Bronwyns being protective as well. So my thought was more on what level, and why would I wish to add a different race of angel if my purpose is still ultimately protection. For what it's worth, according to Meyers-Briggs, I am an ISFJ. Very, very much a "judger". Perhaps that is why the Courtwinds appeal to me more. I have a definite sense of justice and the idea of rectitude on my belhalf is quite assuring. No contemplating the whys of petty unfair situations when they are around. I trust they are already on it :)|
Thank you so much for answering me!
Lewk wrote:I just realised I didn't answer your question as to why they are different or have different abilities. Well, this may just be the rigid way I think (or I'm straying into being pedantic), but this question takes us back to first principles: why is an angel an angel, what is about angels that is different from non-angels; what makes one type of angel different from another?

I sometimes see spirits as being expressions of different kinds of energy. It's got to be a lot more complex than that. However Courtwinds have and express more of the justice/protection attributes or energy. Bronwyns seem to have more of the creative, inspiring, love and helping energy. You can get a sense of their different energy from contemplating their respective associations too.

(I have 5 Courtwinds and 3 Bronwyns. I really like the Bronwyns' energy. I really admire the Courtwinds' energy. Perhaps I'm oversimplifying.)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi. You're very welcome. :)

It's good to know that the info I give is sometimes useful, as my Myers Briggs type is infj.

find it again.
SeekingSpirit
new here
new here

:)|
Lewk wrote:Hi. You're very welcome. :)

It's good to know that the info I give is sometimes useful, as my Myers Briggs type is infj.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm Hi. You're very welcome. :)

:] WOW ... Lewk... Ditto. INFJ myself.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SeekingSpirit wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:27 pm Why are Court wind considered better for protection?
Courtwind angels are to angels in the same way that vampires are to "monsters"/"Supernaturals"/whatever term you wanna use. Everyone loves them, but being "better" - especially for protection, - is highly subjective. In other words due to joy and the ease that comes from working with them, they tend to be the first recommendation for newbies, but this can also lead to them being a little glorified.

In the end, go for the protection Spirit you feel called to. You shouldn't need the subjective best unless you think you're in danger. I personally think Bronwyn Angels and Throne Angels are better than Courtwind as far as the array of abilities and protection efforts, but that's based on the fact that I've met and worked with those types more often and understood that they could provide what I needed versus what I thought I needed.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well Muse, I do understand this dilemma very well. I was also thinking of it myself. Then i had my images about my angels as i get to know them. My 3 Courtwind angels are always ready for defence, and on guard. Dressed like that with sword even. Where as my 3 Bronwyn Angels are very different story. Surely they could make a punch, 😁 if it's needed, but they over all energy signature and character dictates to me a very different approach in tasking then. I certainly never asked them anything like defence, guardian or protection. If we think of angels in regards to protection, I did task my Sterling angel and regularly include him within my protection team.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angels”