Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I'm pretty new to spirit keeping, but wanted to share my experiences with one of my spirits. I recently received my Courtwind Angel and have been spending the past week welcoming her into my home, talking with her, meditating, and giving some offerings. One of the first interactions I've had with her was through meditation, which seems to be the strongest points of contact that I have with her. During meditation, I quietly talk to her, inviting her to make contact with me, and to let me feel her energy. I have consistently felt what I can only describe as hands on the sides of my head during these meditations. I feel a pressure on the sides of my head, and they are well defined enough that I can feel her fingers. It was a pleasant feeling, and I continued this with daily meditations, feeling her hands on the sides of my head each time.
Then, during one of my meditations, I received a much stronger vision, and stronger interaction. I felt the familiar pressure of her hands on my head, then felt a weight on my lap, almost as if someone had just come and sat down on my lap. I felt a light touch on my forehead, like a kiss, and the pressure around my head increased. I just sat there, enjoying the feeling, and as I did, I felt a warm embrace and that pressure seemed to focus towards the center of my forehead, just above my eyes. This lasted for a while, and while the pressure in my forehead wasn't painful, it was definitely more intense than the touches I had been experiencing up until then. I just held that moment and enjoyed that interaction with her, and I look forward to more interactions like that in the future.
She is a bit shy, and I am hoping that one of these days she'll allow me to see her visually, but for now, I am happy with the feelings and the touches she bestows upon me as I continue to develop our bond.
I just wanted to share this experience with the community here and would love to hear some of your own experiences with Courtwind Angels, and other angels in general.

dark_requiem
new here
new here

Just wanted to provide an update with my Courtwind Angel interactions. Today, during my meditation/bonding session with her, I asked her a few questions about her life and who she was and was amazed at the vivid responses I received. One of the questions I asked of her was where she was originally from. I was expecting some kind of sign or whisper of words, but what I got instead was a vibrant image of a location. She showed me this gleaming city, seemingly made out of crystal, with tall spires, nestled among what looked to be violet mountains. I asked if this was her home, and I got an indication of a positive, and I asked what it was called, and that was a bit muddled. I'm not very good yet with telepathic communications, at least receiving them, so words and whispers that I get are barely audible and the best that I could make out was that it started with an "M". A strange sensation that I also experienced during this vision was a faint smell. It was a slightly sweet aroma, but the air felt thick...if that makes any sense.

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So cool! My Courtwind isn't this cuddly, instead we can duel with lightsabers and swear like sailors (not near churches and such, she whacked me over the head when I did that) but she seems (and says) that she's not the typical courtwind and that's why she chose me. Also her friend that she wants me to get binding for is a red werewolf so there's that. She has the most distinct voice (telepathy) out of my keep but that could be because I have a connecting stone for her. Star Wars superfan. Snortles when she laughs. Has no problems with saying that I suck, but is nice about it.
Visually she's taller than me (I'm 5'7), wears plate armor and has gold colored wings seemingly made out of light (kinda like Mercy from Overwatch).

dark_requiem
new here
new here

Hawke wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:59 pm So cool! My Courtwind isn't this cuddly, instead we can duel with lightsabers and swear like sailors (not near churches and such, she whacked me over the head when I did that) but she seems (and says) that she's not the typical courtwind and that's why she chose me. Also her friend that she wants me to get binding for is a red werewolf so there's that. She has the most distinct voice (telepathy) out of my keep but that could be because I have a connecting stone for her. Star Wars superfan. Snortles when she laughs. Has no problems with saying that I suck, but is nice about it.
Visually she's taller than me (I'm 5'7), wears plate armor and has gold colored wings seemingly made out of light (kinda like Mercy from Overwatch).
That's super cool! I have yet to see her and how she looks. It feels like whenever she sends me visuals that she's behind me, like I can feel her energy at my back. I kinda feel like she's shy to show herself, but hopefully one of these days she feels comfortable enough to show me herself.

dark_requiem
new here
new here

Just wanted to make a quick update, my angel showed herself to me in a vision today. It was a very brief glimpse, but I clearly saw what she looked like. She had short black hair that stopped just above her shoulders and beautiful brown eyes, and she was dressed in a loose-fitting white dress that flowed around her body like liquid and she had the most pristine, soft white wings that she had folded around her. I can't get over how beautiful and amazing she looks. She didn't have her swords with her, which when I asked her about it she just said that she didn't feel she needed them when she was interacting with me, but she would show me next time if I really was interested.

Hawke
new here
new here

Nice! Congrats on seeing your angel, they are beautiful beings.
Z used to have a different sword than she has now, before it was a jagged, dangerous looking thing (kinda like a sawfish nose), now she changed it into a green lightsaber (well I kinda did it for her somehow). An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.
She has shoulder length light blonde hair, striking blue eyes and darker, gold tanned skin.

dark_requiem
new here
new here

Had a funny interaction with my angel earlier that I had to share. I was reading through the forums here and browsing the CH shop, which can usually turn into hours of going down the rabbit hole. But just as I logged on and started, I felt a pressure on the left side of my head and a pull, like a reminder that I needed to do something. My angel was literally pulling me away from the site to go to my room to do my homework. I laughed and thanked her for bringing my focus to where it should be and I ended up doing my work with her standing behind me, keeping her hands on my head as if to remind me to stay focused and not to get up until I was done.
I found the interaction to be funny, but very helpful. I am so thankful to her for that.

Stnerplc
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hawke wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:59 pm So cool! My Courtwind isn't this cuddly, instead we can duel with lightsabers and swear like sailors (not near churches and such, she whacked me over the head when I did that) but she seems (and says) that she's not the typical courtwind and that's why she chose me. Also her friend that she wants me to get binding for is a red werewolf so there's that. She has the most distinct voice (telepathy) out of my keep but that could be because I have a connecting stone for her. Star Wars superfan. Snortles when she laughs. Has no problems with saying that I suck, but is nice about it.
Is there any conjuration for a Courtwind Angel like yours? or what do I gotta do? yes I am new to this kind of site, not new to being Spiritual I started my Spiritual journey months ago I feel way different and more lighter, now my next step in this journey is to gain a companion like yours so may I ask how I can possibly do that? thanks in advanced!

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
Zodiac:

Stnerplc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:07 pm Is there any conjuration for a Courtwind Angel like yours? or what do I gotta do? yes I am new to this kind of site, not new to being Spiritual I started my Spiritual journey months ago I feel way different and more lighter, now my next step in this journey is to gain a companion like yours so may I ask how I can possibly do that? thanks in advanced!
Hey! Posting your question in this thread today led to me receiving a synchronicity in my email inbox! I guess I was "following" this thread without realizing it and so I got an email notification saying there was a reply in this thread... and I am spending some time with one of my Angels today! So thank you for the synchronicity! Haha.

And as for your question, you can totally have the exact Courtwind Angel you'd like bound to you! Assuming you're ordering from CH (and I'm sure other conjurers offer this too), all you have to do is when you go to place your order for a custom conjured spirit just leave the kind of traits you're interested in the spirit having in the "Notes" section upon placing the order! "I'm interested in a spirit who is like... and who can help me with..." They'll do a great job in matching you with a spirit that's close to what you're looking for! Don't be afraid to describe what you're looking for in the spirit and what you'd like help with from the spirit! I honestly think letting the conjurer/spirit know what you'd like from them before you even meet the spirit makes for a stronger bond right away! (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Stnerplc
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:03 pm
Stnerplc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:07 pm Is there any conjuration for a Courtwind Angel like yours? or what do I gotta do? yes I am new to this kind of site, not new to being Spiritual I started my Spiritual journey months ago I feel way different and more lighter, now my next step in this journey is to gain a companion like yours so may I ask how I can possibly do that? thanks in advanced!
Hey! Posting your question in this thread today led to me receiving a synchronicity in my email inbox! I guess I was "following" this thread without realizing it and so I got an email notification saying there was a reply in this thread... and I am spending some time with one of my Angels today! So thank you for the synchronicity! Haha.

And as for your question, you can totally have the exact Courtwind Angel you'd like bound to you! Assuming you're ordering from CH (and I'm sure other conjurers offer this too), all you have to do is when you go to place your order for a custom conjured spirit just leave the kind of traits you're interested in the spirit having in the "Notes" section upon placing the order! "I'm interested in a spirit who is like... and who can help me with..." They'll do a great job in matching you with a spirit that's close to what you're looking for! Don't be afraid to describe what you're looking for in the spirit and what you'd like help with from the spirit! I honestly think letting the conjurer/spirit know what you'd like from them before you even meet the spirit makes for a stronger bond right away! (:
I shall take note of that however if I ever wanted to like call out to one or attract one, just meditate and think of a Courtwind angel? This year the Frequencies have been high as of late so that could be a boost I feel.

Return to “Angels”