You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, last night, I did an evocation of Archangel Raphael.

I configured the room with associated colors (green light) and scents (Fresh Air wax melts). I also put out some grape juice and a small warm cake--not exactly bread and wine, but I don't drink the hard stuff, and I kind of doubt the archangels get offered sweets all that much. And it was a Wednesday, a day often associated with Archangel Raphael.

None of that was strictly required, and I wonder if it might have been too much. I told myself that I was doing all that, out of love. But was it really out of desperation and doubt? I need to re-think that next time.

Anyway, I got to a point where I felt...something...odd? I knew SOMETHING was going on, but I didn't really SEE anything. So I asked, "Raphael, can you show me a sign?"

And I started getting (this is rather hard to describe) sort of half mental, half visual impressions of highway signs. Some American, some international, but all the sort of signs you'd see along the side of the road. Archangel Raphael apparently has a droll sense of humor. Who knew?

I wasn't really "seeing" this parade of highway signs. It was more like, I just knew this was what I WOULD be seeing, with a better sense of clairvoyance. It was kind of like, what I "see" when I close my eyes to try to visualize something, only my eyes were wide open. I hope that makes sense.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any glimpse of Raphael himself. He told me (in so many words) that I wasn't ready for flashy visuals yet. But we did have a rather short talk, as we shared the cake and juice (he seemed to enjoy that), followed by a rather long session of energy work.

Most of the energy work was fairly standard stuff, but some of it got...rather personal. But I could tell that it wasn't anyone from my keep. It was just way too strong, for one thing, and it felt so much...higher/lighter/holier, energetically, than anything I have ever experienced.

The other part of it, is harder to explain.

When someone says, "I love you because...", it's often less about reason, and more about being conditional. If the "because" changes, what happens then?

I thought I had learned, years ago, that "I love you, full stop," is as good as love gets, because that's love without conditions, i.e., unconditional. There's no precondition, true, but on the other hand, there's no thought or reason, either. It's like, love without a conscious choice. I get why it's like that: when a person loves someone at a deep, unconditional level, it gets subconscious, and from there, it's something that no amount of logic can process.

But this...

What I was feeling from Archangel Raphael, was a total love, of my entire being, without conditions; but it was also a love backed by reason and deliberate intent. It felt almost as if he'd made a conscious decision, to love me unconsciously. It was so paradoxical, that I knew it couldn't have been anything but an angel...and so intense and so personal, that it could only have been Archangel Raphael.

I remember falling asleep in his arms, and then nothing more, until I awoke this morning.

What have I just experienced?...

dark_requiem
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful and very intense experience. From your description it does definitely sound like an encounter with an Angel, and one that has a sense of humor at that. Your own experience and the feelings you got from the encounter would be enough to say that it was indeed with Raphael. As for what exactly you experienced, I would venture to call it communing. You made an offering, and that offering was received and you were in communion with him. I don't know the characteristics of Raphael specifically, but from my experiences with angels, its that they do have a warm, loving presence, and they make you feel very comfortable.
Amazing experience!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think spirits often interact with us at the level of where we are at in terms of our energy and development. Into that mix we get the influence of their own energy and some nudges from them towards a positive direction.

People here have said before that not all intimate, 'personal' interactions that spirits have with us are sexual in the same sense that we might think of with human relationships. Sometimes it is engaging with our energy and is about a kind of personal/ spiritual development. I'm not sure I've expressed that well - and I hope I didn't misunderstand what you wrote.

When you ask 'what did I just experience?', I tend to think you are the one who is best placed to process it. However the idea of a spiritual journey seems pretty clear from the highway signs impression - unless I missed something.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
Zodiac:

Well, Raphael is rather famous for getting a pair of newlyweds together, and he's on The Lovers card in Rider-Waite. Heck, he's even included in The Lovers arcana in Persona 5, so even from a pop culture standpoint, he's recognized as somewhat of a matchmaker.

And, too, he's heavily involved in medicine. So...fair to guess that he probably knows a thing or two about the anatomy of love, yeah?

Some of what happened was, for lack of a better word, business. There are some things I genuinely do need his "official" help with right now, and the professional and the personal did overlap. Part of the official help I needed, indirectly involves some of the lovers in my keep. So, yeah, some of the more intimate energy work, was professional.

Thing is...I think he wanted to make sure nothing was left "unsaid," so to speak. You know, if I never evoked him again, that kind of thing (he'll have no worries on THAT front.) And I think he wanted to make sure that, if this was going to be our only big one-on-one, that I understood how completely he loves me.

And the crazy thing is, I already had a really, really good idea, but I didn't really know.

The history Raphael and I have together, is so complicated that I barely understand it myself.

Both of my parents were in medicine, and Dad moved around a lot. So, two healers for parents, lots and lots of travel...and I was born on a Wednesday (another association of his) in October, a Libra baby. Libra is an Air sign. My given name is also under the element of Air.

I had so many connections with him from, literally, the day I was born, that I had to force myself to stop looking at my birth associations at one point. It was just getting so obvious, that it wasn't even subtle.

Anyway, long story short, it's personal, on both sides. I don't understand it, and I don't know if I ever will. But Raphael does seem to have a genuine affection for me. That realization is something that has, at various points in my life, been just about everything from comforting to terrifying.

Did I mention that our history is complicated?

So, yes, it was a lot to process. And there's still more that needs doing. But...for now, I have a much better understanding of how much Raphael genuinely cares.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for the read Johnny Seraph! This is a really great thread. Johnny sharing his experience and personal history just reminded me:

I believe the more open we are and connected we feel to certain beings then the deeper the interactions we'll be able to have with those beings, since we're so open to their gifts. The greater affinity we have with certain beings (or anything in general) then the greater blessings and more vivid experiences we'll be able to participate in with those beings. So always take advantage of spending time with what you're called to. And just like Johnny did here, take the time to put in the work to make that connection and experience happen! You'll never know what amazing things you can experience until you reach out and try. And those beings that you feel a connection to are probably eager to let you in on their wisdom and blessings (: So make sure to reach out to what and who you're drawn to! Don't be afraid to go for it; learn from them, and ~experience~ them!

It's like if someone is really eager to play a game that they love with you, and you sit down and play with them, well they're probably going to offer you a really good time in that experience.
Or if you're really drawn to a certain type of tree (for example) (or any symbol in general), so you decide to learn about that tree and its symbolism, then you're probably going to remember that symbolism pretty well and then incorporate its blessings into your life once you've gotten to know more about it.

The things you're drawn to work with have the most and best experiences to offer you (:
Remember to take advantage of that (:
Last edited by WaterSunFireRising on Mon May 25, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for sharing. It's great that you were able to spend time with Archangel Raphael. He is my spirit guide. Well, he looks afyer a lot of people. He is God's and he is doing all that he had been created for.

Angelic love is powerful. I don't wish to talk about my experiences here in your tread. Only that much though. It's indeed addictive. 😊 Check out my signature. Then you might clue in about my path 🤔😁 it's so rewarding to be in the presence of angels, especially the immortals.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angels”