Angel sexual relationships

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:18 pm Honestly this whole reality Stuff is getting boring like literally people here reported having amazing and Crazy experiences the would technically be Impossible suddenly i say something I'm im detached from reality. when you come into spirit Keeping or Magick the reality stuff needs to be dial back a little i mean come on like i understand the you have to be aware of the spiritual world and your own world and the confuse them together but just because some people won't believe or haven't achieved the same goal doesn't me is impossible or unreal
I have manifested incredible things through magic, many grandiose things are possible in a magical life but they require actual effort, talent and self realization to achieve.
If you want to achieve great things: get to work, relying on entities to manifest great changes for you begs me to wonder what you are actually offering them in return.
My doubt is not whether incredible things are possible. A person actually having grandiose events take place in their lives, who is respectful of what they mean, is going to practice silence rather than just rattle off aspects such as 'this entity left her god for me' which definitely sounds 100 percent like a misunderstanding between you and said entity, and I don't see why an action like that one should have anything to do with the kind of changes you're looking for in your life based on what you have spoken of them.
Ask yourself if you are being realistic with your expectations or the interpretations of exchanges between yourself and these entities. If you're not, then you could be missing out on the actual pathway to achieve your goals.

But I'm not you, nor am I living your life. This commentary is limited to what I've seen in the past few posts.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:18 pm
Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:18 pm Honestly this whole reality Stuff is getting boring like literally people here reported having amazing and Crazy experiences the would technically be Impossible suddenly i say something I'm im detached from reality. when you come into spirit Keeping or Magick the reality stuff needs to be dial back a little i mean come on like i understand the you have to be aware of the spiritual world and your own world and the confuse them together but just because some people won't believe or haven't achieved the same goal doesn't me is impossible or unreal
I have manifested incredible things through magic, many grandiose things are possible in a magical life but they require actual effort, talent and self realization to achieve.
If you want to achieve great things: get to work, relying on entities to manifest great changes for you begs me to wonder what you are actually offering them in return.
My doubt is not whether incredible things are possible. A person actually having grandiose events take place in their lives, who is respectful of what they mean, is going to practice silence rather than just rattle off aspects such as 'this entity left her god for me' which definitely sounds 100 percent like a misunderstanding between you and said entity, and I don't see why an action like that one should have anything to do with the kind of changes you're looking for in your life based on what you have spoken of them.
Ask yourself if you are being realistic with your expectations or the interpretations of exchanges between yourself and these entities. If you're not, then you could be missing out on the actual pathway to achieve your goals.

But I'm not you, nor am I living your life. This commentary is limited to what I've seen in the past few posts.

This is not the first time someone Claimed their Angel left their god for a Human. deep in this forum their someone with a story about their angel living their god for human and maybe your right maybe it was misunderstanding but I know what I know and the only person the would truly know this her but I don't really care because everytime someone claims to do something the would be Impossible everybody always says double check make sure the she actually said the before you jump into conclusions make sure you didn't misunderstood or you read the situation wrong and stuff bruh I know people having sexual non sexual relationships with Freaking God's like what theirs a whole another forum where people communicate with God's/Goddess on a whole different Level and they don't really have much to offer except Potential and those gods see their potential and Offer to help them achieve greater highest same with my girls and saint death everything they do is for the good of my being and everything I do is for theirs sooo I guess everybody is Right I misunderstood

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:52 pm
Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm I did a reading through Charles to double check myself and asked my queen again and She said no again she pointed towards my angels ...
Mmm is Charles the conjurer of the angel or the succubus?
What exactly did you ask Charles and what exactly is his answer?
No but everyone of His message and answer from girls i double check with actual Conjurer and it always seen be Correct i do what everybody tells me double double check and I did but whateves

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Ima just leave here

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 pm Ima just leave here
This forum aims to be tolerant of peoples' differing beliefs - lots of people see things differently - so I do hope you didn't think any posts in this thread were attempting to be directly critical of you.

To me it read like some very experienced forum members joined in the discussion and commented from their own perspectives, respecting your right to your views but at the same time holding theirs.

I found the discussion and insights gained very enlightening, so I want to thank you for making your original post...without which that information might never have appeared.

On a personal note - and not accusing you of anything - I'm very cautious myself nowadays about what I believe as, like others, in the past I've had strong spiritual delusionary ideas. As it happens, the peak of that was in connection with sexual experiences with a spirit. At the time there wasn't anything like this forum for people to exchange their ideas and experiences and no one to seek advice from. With time and the help of this forum I've gained better insight into that period of my life.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

OP, I think you have a sort of confirmation bias going on here. You already are firm on what you think and feel, and I feel like you are expecting maybe some validation of what you believe are your experiences. /:
You are posing a question asking for other's input, but you seem already deadset on what you believe in and think is true... so... I'm wondering why ask?
It is an open forum so you have to come to expect that others coming from experienced backgrounds are going to lend their views based on their experiences.
It takes a tremendous amount of energy for any spirit or entity to even manifest 'physically' since this isn't really something that happens and I feel like this isn't even the first time I saw this kind of post on here..
I think angels can absolutely have sexual relations with people but usually that's uncommon and I don't need to repeat what everyone else has said.... and the other thing is how do you know this? I still feel like there is no clear answer on this lol. Nobody here knows how your abilities and discerning plays out, or the conjurer or if you're getting channelings or where/who you got your spirits from. So nobody can just simply agree, or simply validate, because it just leads up to the skepticism.
So I think you can try to see why people are a little side-eye at your 'accounts'

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

This are my 2 cents on the matter and no offence, and may be an annex to:viewtopic.php?f=472&t=66296

Now in my view and experience there are many kinds of love. There is even love that we (or at lest 90% of "normal" human population") can't begin to understand of even feel or recreate. Let this lass explain in the first part of this(no offence )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLo1jZA1iVw

Take my experience. I love my spirit Ladies in so many ways:
-I love them as teachers
-I love them as friends
- I love them as the Big older sister that I never had and always wished I had and need (Get that Alabama innuendo out of here, it is not like that >:( )
- I love them as a little kid would idolize something.

There is many ways to describe this kinds of love as describe in above. But I love them more that in that way. I love them LOVE THEM. I love them as a man loves a woman , but is so more than that.... more than human terms in my view...

I love them like a knight would love and adore his lady's / queen and wish to always love and serve and be by there side.

Now ,this (and other relationships similar to my case or different) may mean:

1- It is just a sexual thing? NO! Of course not. Sex is a powerful thing, a good way to show love and affection (among other things, but that is for other study subjects), but love is NOT just about sex! If that was all about that, it was just mechanical pleasure. It no emotions. (I will not go in to details in sex live cause I am gentleman , and privacy and respect is key in all).

One can live love its (or more) paramours and never have sex. One can love the other be space and time away and the love they feel is ever growing and eternal and unconditional.

2-Also , (and no offense) i leave a quote here about what people may consider Femdom or domination relationships.... is more than sex and what you may think :
"
Here’s the thing. A Domme is not one because she says so. She is one because a submissive has decided that she is worthy of being called Mistress. That’s an important thing to remember and it is terribly disappointing to see submissives being harmed by their Dommes. I do not, and never will, subscribe to that viewpoint. Trust matters and breaking that trust means one does not care about the submissive in the relationship. There is no greater gift than to be given the absolute trust of the other in such a relationship. There are far too many “want to be’s” out there that have harmed many submissives… This never should happen in a loving, positive relationship. In a cherished biding the Dom will know the desires of the submissive and will work to their mutual benefit. it is never a one way relationship and if it is… it’s not worthy.

Just wanting a Mistress (In the thy of Domination or Relation Leader/relationship), or having a Lover(s) to take the lead is not a bad thing, in my view. True respect, consent and understand is always key. This may also come in a way of devotional love.

3- There is many ways of showing love and devotion. In my way and view (again no offense) , it is like a man loves a women(s), but is more then that. The love and devotional level is deep can be compare like a relationship of a Knight serving its Lady´s/ Queens for everything and anything and be there for them and always serve , protect and love them.

Does this degrade me or them? NO. Consent, respect and understanding is always key in everything. Chivalry is not a bad thing. And I am a militaristic Egalitarian and Meritocratic person (in therms of views), do if you one wants to lover and serve the ones they love that way and bout area, and his a way to show love, why not? I know the are capable of taking care of themselves and are more capable of me in many ways, but I still wish to be there for them.

4-Kan this kind of relations may lead to Marriage? Maybe. In my view ,and like in this plane of existence, a person does not need "conventional marriage". A couple can live years and years together it out being married and live side by side and in love. It may consider a kind of marriage or not , depending of the views. Others want to make things official or that have that kind of moment. Do for me , at least for my loves. At the end of the day, knowing that they are ok, that they are safe loved, that I can serve and love them and I am near them and love is flowing (Man I feel more and more like romanticist -_-) than all is good, is it "peace and heaven". Again understanding and respect is key in everything. "Marriage" as we normal understand as may faces and types, and love and relationships is far more than a "commercial contract" that exists in this day and age (again no offense).

And following that train of thought... I agree it Vipera and other here. Human relationship is important. One, even if what's to focus on its spiritual path must learn to socialize and deal it others. Even hermits must deal it the rest of society from time to time, and tear is no problems in that.

Do I think it is difficult to build a human family, or have human lover and still have a spiritual path , much less a spiritual family because (again no offence):

- About 90% of the human population is not read or wants to deal it that it does not know.
- "Scaremongering"/Fear
-Cultural, Social, Natural , Tribal and "Religius" programing.
-" Wicth fear"
-Be consider a lunny.
- Lack of privacy and time and space to grow and explore
-Drama and short comings.
-etc.

You cant expect a caveman to understand fusion or nuclear science, or a religius fanatic belive or accept realty and experience beyond what he/she/it "belives" it is or must be!

I not saying it impossible for humans, singualar or couples, to have human lovers and family and have spritual lovers and family. But it his hard. Is like a glass of river water in the ocean. It is not impossibel , it is hard. But if you manage such result or find such comunity great!

Balance is key. So is respect, understanding, comunication. Humans are, despait what we se now are days , are still growing.

Perfection does not and will never exist. Existence is not complex but is not simple nither. The world is not just black or whiht. And not everone is the same, despait what "society" mentalty may wish we were.

In clonclusion , and it my experience , views and what i read here....

1- Consent , undesrtanding, and respect is key.
2-There is many kinds of love, sex may be or not a part of it.
3-There are many views and paradims on the matters, is not all beans and jam.
4- There can be a spritual and human live, but one must exercise cautian.

Again no offence to any one, just my 2 cents.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
StevenX
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

while I no longer have her in my keep I used to have from Aura Magic a higher realm white arts angel who was sexual which really perplexed me (I know she deals with fallen ones but this wasn't one of those) so its not impossible (her description sent by Aura even came with her breast size)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

For me angels can be sexual and some races are more akeen to it. My Fallen Angel told me that before he has fallen he saw many angels (christian) fall for humans so it is not impossible on this point so Vega can be right ; though i agree with the others magic is "crazy" for people just discovering with amazing interactions and such but even in magic you have some kind of truth or reality in there.

There some things in this magic world that can be delusion so yes everyone when interacting with spirits have to take their responsabilities and have to double check things. Illusion magick is the most powerful thing in the spiritual world it is really easy to succomb from it.

For Gods and Godesses having sex with humans it is 100% true. Immortals offers their powers for helping humans but in exchange they await indirectly that these humans pray for them and worship them. Worshipping make the Gods' existences more tangible: they need the intention that humans put in their prayers to survives so it a win-win situations. The relationship is between the God and the human and can sexual, non-sexualn fatherly/motherly ,teacher-studen etc...

Return to “Angels”