Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:55 pm Well I mean a Succubus lives well over 100 years and still chooses to have sexual and romantic Relationships with Mortals Same for alot of the being CH offers
Yeah, but a Succubus doesn't live in that kind of state all the time. Also they feed on sexual energy if they're alive.
It's like you have the chance to fulfill every wish that you could dream of and choose to drink a pint of beer instead.
Unless that beer is full of eternal love, I definitely wouldn't choose that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm also I think they left their God to be with me
Look, I'm sure you're a very special person in your own right, but I'd seriously rethink what you're suggesting here.

Also, let me digress a bit. I hope nobody here is shunning human relationships to be involved with angels and ubi, etc. because you could learn a lot about the reality of sex, love, energies, and personal connection from being with fellow humans where there is less room for doubt than with an entity you can barely confirm the presence of.
I occasionally worry with reading these posts that there is a detachment from reality, and complete preoccupation with incorporeal beings rather than establishing any form of meaningful connection with the corporeal world, as if to infer that human connection is inferior.

If one has a healthy sex life with people of this world to any capacity I sure wonder if it would change how readily one might process spiritual connections as sexual. For that matter maybe one would seek out something more meaningful in connecting with wise and powerful spirits than just a f-buddy. Or maybe not, but who knows.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm I occasionally worry with reading these posts that there is a detachment from reality, and complete preoccupation with incorporeal beings rather than establishing any form of meaningful connection with the corporeal world, as if to infer that human connection is inferior.
Same. Balance is important. You want to be well-rounded enough to roll like a ball, not an egg. Or a pyramid.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

I do agree with Vipera's post.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm I occasionally worry with reading these posts that there is a detachment from reality
What is this reality you speak of and where can I buy it.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm For that matter maybe one would seek out something more meaningful in connecting with wise and powerful spirits than just a f-buddy. Or maybe not, but who knows.
You know how many people seem to be, if it's not up the trees on 3, it's fair game.

Also SCNR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm
Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm also I think they left their God to be with me
Look, I'm sure you're a very special person in your own right, but I'd seriously rethink what you're suggesting here.

Also, let me digress a bit. I hope nobody here is shunning human relationships to be involved with angels and ubi, etc. because you could learn a lot about the reality of sex, love, energies, and personal connection from being with fellow humans where there is less room for doubt than with an entity you can barely confirm the presence of.
I occasionally worry with reading these posts that there is a detachment from reality, and complete preoccupation with incorporeal beings rather than establishing any form of meaningful connection with the corporeal world, as if to infer that human connection is inferior.

If one has a healthy sex life with people of this world to any capacity I sure wonder if it would change how readily one might process spiritual connections as sexual. For that matter maybe one would seek out something more meaningful in connecting with wise and powerful spirits than just a f-buddy. Or maybe not, but who knows.

Well guess I'm deluding myself then 🤷

Cuz the path I'm going through has nothing but pain and suffering which is used to make you stronger and in their word they will turn me into someone who can never be broken again my girls and Santa Muerte are helping achieve the goal and the goal the i want can only be achieved in a path of darkness pain suffering for the i needed to step away from their God which she offer to step away with me and i told her not to but I don't really know if she did honestly cuz i haven't really asked but then again I could be deluding myself :@

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:39 pm Cuz the path I'm going through has nothing but pain and suffering which is used to make you astral body stronger and in their word they will turn me into someone who can never be broken again my girls and Santa Muerte are helping achieve the goal and the goal the i want can only be achieved in a path of darkness pain suffering for the i needed to step away from their God which she offer to step away with me and i told her not to but I don't really know if she did honestly cuz i haven't really asked but then again I could be deluding myself :@
I'm sorry, but that just now makes you sound like you want to be really edgy and dark.
Your astral body can get stronger without pain and suffering.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Honestly this whole reality Stuff is getting boring like literally people here reported having amazing and Crazy experiences the would technically be Impossible suddenly i say something I'm im detached from reality. when you come into spirit Keeping or Magick the reality stuff needs to be dial back a little i mean come on like i understand the you have to be aware of the spiritual world and your own world and the confuse them together but just because some people won't believe or haven't achieved the same goal doesn't me is impossible or unreal

I mean again maybe I'm detach from reality but then again 🤷 I live in magick spiritual world where everything I was taught to believe is constantly being proven wrong or is not right soo

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Aprophis wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:42 pm
Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:39 pm Cuz the path I'm going through has nothing but pain and suffering which is used to make you astral body stronger and in their word they will turn me into someone who can never be broken again my girls and Santa Muerte are helping achieve the goal and the goal the i want can only be achieved in a path of darkness pain suffering for the i needed to step away from their God which she offer to step away with me and i told her not to but I don't really know if she did honestly cuz i haven't really asked but then again I could be deluding myself :@
I'm sorry, but that just now makes you sound like you want to be really edgy and dark.
Your astral body can get stronger without pain and suffering.

Nah enough to survive the second death also everybody goes how they want to achieve their goals differently soo if this is the way I'm being taught then so be it

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:18 pm Honestly this whole reality Stuff is getting boring like literally people here reported having amazing and Crazy experiences the would technically be Impossible suddenly i say something I'm im detached from reality. when you come into spirit Keeping or Magick the reality stuff needs to be dial back a little i mean come on like i understand the you have to be aware of the spiritual world and your own world and the confuse them together but just because some people won't believe or haven't achieved the same goal doesn't me is impossible or unreal

I mean again maybe I'm detach from reality but then again 🤷 I live in magick spiritual world where everything I was taught to believe is constantly being proven wrong or is not right soo
The thing is, the spiritual and magic is a part of reality.
If you become detached from reality, you're just living out phantasies.

I'm not talking about all the other crazy experiences that would be technically impossible, because I've seen a lot of crazy. And everytime I wanted to speak up, I was beat down because how dare I.

I had to fight with very realistic delusions too, but that's all they were, delusions. And once that bubble pops and that fake reality breaks apart you can work a long time on undoing the damage and regaining trust in yourself, your ability, your everything. So I kind of know what I'm talking about in that regard.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Vega wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 pm I did a reading through Charles to double check myself and asked my queen again and She said no again she pointed towards my angels ...
Mmm is Charles the conjurer of the angel or the succubus?
What exactly did you ask Charles and what exactly is his answer?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Angels”