Is it the culture or is it just my Angel?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm Oh! I found an excellent book on pendulums for beginners if you're still interested. It's called Pendulum Magic For Beginners by Richard Webster. I've been reading it and he suggested some pretty cool and fun exercises in it as well as some really cool stuff you can do using your pendulum. There's this simple ritual he describes that I'm gonna try for bonding with my spirits. Let me know how it goes.
Thanks for the book suggestion!
I guess I need to find a pendulum that I'm called to. The one I just bought, I really had no luck with it. It wouldn't swing when I asked it questions after programing it. I tried programming it on two occasions and got frustrated with the same results. And I feel like the pendulum and I weren't connected at all. Maybe I gave up on it too early though, but I did buy it 'just to buy it and have one' so I feel like I bought the wrong one :p
I'm thinking about crafting one instead, but idk I'm also feeling like maybe they aren't for me :/
I still appreciate all your help! I don't want it to go in vain :p

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am
TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm Oh! I found an excellent book on pendulums for beginners if you're still interested. It's called Pendulum Magic For Beginners by Richard Webster. I've been reading it and he suggested some pretty cool and fun exercises in it as well as some really cool stuff you can do using your pendulum. There's this simple ritual he describes that I'm gonna try for bonding with my spirits. Let me know how it goes.
Thanks for the book suggestion!
I guess I need to find a pendulum that I'm called to. The one I just bought, I really had no luck with it. It wouldn't swing when I asked it questions after programing it. I tried programming it on two occasions and got frustrated with the same results. And I feel like the pendulum and I weren't connected at all. Maybe I gave up on it too early though, but I did buy it 'just to buy it and have one' so I feel like I bought the wrong one :p
I'm thinking about crafting one instead, but idk I'm also feeling like maybe they aren't for me :/
I still appreciate all your help! I don't want it to go in vain :p
I've been guilty of doing that. After I got my first two pendulums I wanted to get a third. I went to this gem shop that sold some pendulums and saw this amethyst one that looked kinda basic but still cool. I thought, why not, I did want another one.
It didn't work for me for the longest time so I tucked it away. It's been three years sense I touched that pendulum and you know what, it works now. I mean it at least swings for me where it wouldn't before so don't throw away that pendulum you got, it might work for you someday.

It could also just need to be cleansed. I know some pendulums that get so full of energy that they can't move. The energy to them is like wet cement that hardens over time. So if you hadn't done this already, cleanse it, then hold it in your hand and imagine putting your positive energy in to it. Then see if it works.

But yes, when starting I would say find a pendulum that calls to you or make one out of something that is on you all the time. Like a ring, a necklace, or it could be just a button on some thread. Anything can work honestly and I doubt my advice will be in vain. I'm just glad I can help.

For the record I'm not a pendulum expert but someday I would like to be. I just read a lot about them and I'm good at using them to speak to spirits and living entities. I want to learn how to use a pendulum for reiki when I get the chance. That book I mentioned has a lot of good exercises to use for practice. It also has some pretty good ideas on what you can use the pendulum for that never would have occurred to me.

Such as using a pendulum as a food detector. I would have never thought of this but then again I don't have any food allergies. This book talks about cool ideas like that in it and I just thought that was neat.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:48 pm
I've been guilty of doing that. After I got my first two pendulums I wanted to get a third. I went to this gem shop that sold some pendulums and saw this amethyst one that looked kinda basic but still cool. I thought, why not, I did want another one.
It didn't work for me for the longest time so I tucked it away. It's been three years sense I touched that pendulum and you know what, it works now. I mean it at least swings for me where it wouldn't before so don't throw away that pendulum you got, it might work for you someday.

It could also just need to be cleansed. I know some pendulums that get so full of energy that they can't move. The energy to them is like wet cement that hardens over time. So if you hadn't done this already, cleanse it, then hold it in your hand and imagine putting your positive energy in to it. Then see if it works.

But yes, when starting I would say find a pendulum that calls to you or make one out of something that is on you all the time. Like a ring, a necklace, or it could be just a button on some thread. Anything can work honestly and I doubt my advice will be in vain. I'm just glad I can help.

For the record I'm not a pendulum expert but someday I would like to be. I just read a lot about them and I'm good at using them to speak to spirits and living entities. I want to learn how to use a pendulum for reiki when I get the chance. That book I mentioned has a lot of good exercises to use for practice. It also has some pretty good ideas on what you can use the pendulum for that never would have occurred to me.

Such as using a pendulum as a food detector. I would have never thought of this but then again I don't have any food allergies. This book talks about cool ideas like that in it and I just thought that was neat.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I did cleanse it, I used salt and selenite, but I didn't add in extra good energy like you mentioned. Maybe that's what it needed :p
I have a little piece of Elestial Smokey Quartz though so I'm going to carry him around with me and try him out as one. I'm excited to craft it and I'll be excited if it works well. If not, I'm going to keep rotating crystals until I find one that works lol. But I picked this one out specifically to be made into a pendulum so I have a good feeling.
And yeah that books sounds really cool! Maybe you'll be writing one of your own someday too ;)

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Angels”