Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Hey Guys, I decided to make a thread here about the 7 Archangels, Micheal, Chameal, Zadkiel, Raphael, Haniel, Gabriel, and Zapheal.

I will admit that I also have a binding of them as well. I got a custom binding for them from Creepy Hollows.

They are absolutely awesome companions to have by your side, that much I can tell you. The ones I enjoy the most is Micheal and Gabriel. Though I do enjoy the other Archangels.

Hey, by the way, what other powers do they have that they can use to help me?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Michael's gift I'd say would be courage and strength. Gabriel would be wisdom. He has seen it all and is God's messenger...

Sadly, I don't know much about them. There are stories of Raphael coming to earth in human form to have conversations with mortals and not letting them know who he is... Until long after the conversation.

I will have to get more knowledge on them, so this post really is an alert set. Someone here will shed light and we'll learn together.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Heard Uriel helps with leaning

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I remember a few years ago I took a course in Intrgrated Energy Therapy and Michael was the Angel of the 2nd Chakra who helped in releasing fear and promoting safety. Raphael was the Angel of the 7th and aided in releasing guilt and removing the illusion of separation. Gabriel was the Angel of the 6th chakra helping to promote trust and divine direction. Which does tie into his role as "God's Messenger". The other ones aren't really associated with IET.

SInce I'd forgotten most of that here's the like I used for reference: http://www.divinelightwithin.com/iet_-_ ... ergy_field

I remember there was a book called the Angel Bible that had a ton on info on angels and that they were included.

Just an FYI every religion has different ideas on who the 7 Archangels are. I found that out while googling.

Will do some more research and post what I find.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ok while putzing around on the google I came across this. It has waaay more archangels than the ones you are asking about, but they 7 you want to know are there. Plus you can click on links for more info on each one individually.

Hope it helps!

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:55 am Ok while putzing around on the google I came across this. It has waaay more archangels than the ones you are asking about, but they 7 you want to know are there. Plus you can click on links for more info on each one individually.

Hope it helps!
Thank you so much for that link, I enjoyed reading about all the different archangels. I felt my personal vibrations lift a bit while reading. Much appreciated :8)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rexielle wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:36 pm
stormdancer wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:55 am Ok while putzing around on the google I came across this. It has waaay more archangels than the ones you are asking about, but they 7 you want to know are there. Plus you can click on links for more info on each one individually.

Hope it helps!
Thank you so much for that link, I enjoyed reading about all the different archangels. I felt my personal vibrations lift a bit while reading. Much appreciated :8)
My pleasure! I haven't worked with them in a while and I forgot how nice their energy was. *>*

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I wanted to add that AA Michael is exceptionally talented at cord cutting especially amongst parties whose relationship energies are spooling abuse & toxicity. It cuts out negativity & toxicity to allow all parties involved to move on without baggage.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Angels”