Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, last night, I was tossing and turning, unable to sleep... And then I feel the familiar presence of V, my Courtwind Angel and one of my first spirits.

As I settle back down again, I mentally chat to him, he meanwhile, gives me a vision of him scooping me up in his arms, and then settling down, putting me across his lap. Curling up, I can almost feel his arms and wings around me. I tell him that I'm so grateful for his protection and genuine love. He responds with a low murmuring voice, deep as thunder.
"SLEEP."
Finally, held and warm like that, I did manage to slip off to a restful sleep.

Thank you, V. I love you so much.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Angels are pretty awesome like that, can't wait to hear more of your experiences in the future!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I'm happy for you! :) Hopefully, you get more sleep now.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I love this, thank you for sharing! Sounds like a really nice experience! Angels are so amazing, I love how comforting and inviting their energy is. () As a person who has suffered from chronic insomnia since I was little, I never thought to ask my spirits to help me sleep at night, but I’m going to ask them now for sure.

NARU
~She/Her~

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Woah this is so cool Naru commented on this thread today!

Literally last night I got into bed and I really wanted a good night's sleep. I had the urge to read Psalm #4 (which is a prayer to get a restful night's sleep) with my Courtwind Angel, D, but I was already in my bed with the lights off and I really didn't want to get back out of bed to go read it.
I then called on my spirit friends to say goodnight to all of them, and I subtly expressed to them how I'd really like a good sleep tonight. Then as I continued to talk to them a bit more, suddenly I felt this significant wave of sleepiness come over me. I started to space out and I couldn't even finish what I was trying to say to all of my spirit friends. Realizing that I stopped talking mid-sentence, I then apologized for my spacey-ness but then it dawned on me, "wait, I think my spirit friends are putting me to sleep right now!" I then thanked them and just went with it, I was so cozy and sleepy lol, and sure enough I fell asleep extremely quickly, which is very rare for me.
I did get a super nice restful night's sleep like I wanted and in the morning I totally did suspect my Courtwind Angel friend since I wanted to read the prayer with her, and I guess for that reason I felt like it was her. I was also wearing her pendant!

So cool!! I'm so happy I saw this thread today! Thank you Echofalls and Naru, and to everyone who commented here!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Angels”