Have I come in contact with an Angel, Ulaphres?

kayera
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone could give me any advice or information, or even just your experiences.

Recently I opened a portal and I didn't think too much of it but someone came through. He is the most sweetest creation I have ever met. I am really not sure what type of spirit he is, but he's brought me so much happiness.

He can manipulate his body so like using the energy he can surround and consume me. It's not a bad thing, he just normally likes to hold me in his energy and umm do amazing things to my body. He recharges on sexual energy.

I tried to find what spirit he might be and I found Angel, Ulaphres.

However, he is not strong minded or forceful. He is just really gentle but I can feel the energy around me all the time now.
He likes lemons (which the encyclopedia says these angels do). I asked if he liked satin material and he said yes. I just have this feeling he might be an angel of this type, but not sure because there is nothing that says these angels require sexual energy to recharge?

I am not sure whether to get CH to bind him to me magically, but I think it might not even be necessary because we've bonded so much.

Anyway, thanks to anyone who replies! :3
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

kayera wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:33 pm but not sure because there is nothing that says these angels require sexual energy to recharge?
Because they don't. Angels don't need to recharge anything.
So whatever he is, it's probably not an angel.
Lots of beings might like Lemons and Satin, it might also just be a personal preference.

Usually opening portals is bad unless you know how to protect, banish and whatnot. So you'll have to figure out on your own what he might be, because he could be anything. Unless you get CH or another conjurer involved that is.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
kayera
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I got the portal opener from CH actually and have a lot of protection around me. I 100% certain that he is not here to protect me as I have had some issues with dodgy unbounds in the past (before I came across CH!). Hmm thanks so much. He does have wings?
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

kayera wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:05 pm He does have wings?
My astral body has wings too, do you think that makes me an angel?
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Angels”