Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:03 pm I don't really think so, Seraphim have six wings. Not sure if the number of wings tell of their power or standing in the hierarchy, like I've read somewhere. But it didn't scream seraphim to me. Maybe watcher. Since big eye and wings pointing in four directions.
Cherub are said to have four wings and many faces...the eye might be a depiction of seeing in all directions?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

One of the strongest visions I had was from an angel. I remember sitting at my altar and could feel a strong buzzing against my cheek as if someone was pressing their cheek to mine affectionately. I remember him appearing with brilliant purple hair, bright starry eyes, and six white wings. I would say he is well over six feet tall and appeared to be bathed in purple blue light. His energy was intense, loving, and protective. I later discovered he is one of my guardian angels and he is absolutely wonderful.

One of my angelic companions, T. also let me know he was calling me through a dream. I was at some sort of marketplace in the dream, and nothing really stuck out to me until I saw a tall man. He had long blond hair that was so pale it almost appeared white. He got so close to my face that I could see how blue his eyes were and that they appeared to have flecks of red surrounding his pupils. He towered over me (I would assume he’s around 6’3 maybe?) and I noticed he had what looked like gold links across his bare torso. He told me, “It is time that you notice me.” Then the dream ended. I told a conjurer as soon as I woke up if they had anyone matching that description and was happy when I found out they did. He has since appeared in another dream. In it I was lost in a labyrinth and he flew over all the walls before landing in front of me. I thought it was interesting because he had feathered legs and talons instead of feet in this dream.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:03 pm
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:32 am Oh wow, interesting!!

So they appeared to you that way, right?
Now is that like their "true form", more or less, or do you think them looking that way is more of (or partially) a reflection of your own self/personality?
Usually, if you go by certain descriptions in the bible and other religious texts, it's all wings, eyes, flames. Throne angels for examples are burning wheels covered with eyes and such.
So I would say it's their true form. Every kind of angel serves a certain purpose and that's what they're created for. Not every job needs a human form. I'd say hardly any job for angels requires a humanoid form. So imho they take on the human forms so we aren't weirded out. Be not afraid and that kind of thing.
Okay, right on. That makes sense. Thank you for sharing!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:47 pm One of the strongest visions I had was from an angel. I remember sitting at my altar and could feel a strong buzzing against my cheek as if someone was pressing their cheek to mine affectionately. I remember him appearing with brilliant purple hair, bright starry eyes, and six white wings. I would say he is well over six feet tall and appeared to be bathed in purple blue light. His energy was intense, loving, and protective. I later discovered he is one of my guardian angels and he is absolutely wonderful.

One of my angelic companions, T. also let me know he was calling me through a dream. I was at some sort of marketplace in the dream, and nothing really stuck out to me until I saw a tall man. He had long blond hair that was so pale it almost appeared white. He got so close to my face that I could see how blue his eyes were and that they appeared to have flecks of red surrounding his pupils. He towered over me (I would assume he’s around 6’3 maybe?) and I noticed he had what looked like gold links across his bare torso. He told me, “It is time that you notice me.” Then the dream ended. I told a conjurer as soon as I woke up if they had anyone matching that description and was happy when I found out they did. He has since appeared in another dream. In it I was lost in a labyrinth and he flew over all the walls before landing in front of me. I thought it was interesting because he had feathered legs and talons instead of feet in this dream.
Oh wow that's all so awesome!
"It is time that you notice me." That's so cool!! Those dream experiences are always amazing, and that's awesome he came to you in that way (:
Thanks for sharing Hazell! Beautiful descriptions (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Angels”