Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello Angel keeping folk,

So recently I got a new Sterling Angel friend, "I". She's my first Sterling Angel friend (: And something that I think is kind of funny crossed my mind. I realized that I depict her a lot different from my other two angel friends; and so this also made me wonder just how other spirit keepers here might imagine their Angel friends.

So here's how I imagine/see my angel friends according to my imagination or possibly the subtle impressions I've received that I don't even fully realize (or maybe it's from their race bias', even):

My first angel friend, "C", a Carzi Angel, I have seen a flash/vision of her and in it she looked like a human girl (super pretty but like natural and modest) and she was wearing like a white, I guess, summer type dress with a flower waist/belt thingy.
But before that, I would (and still do) imagine her with her long dark brown hair, basically in a long white simple but angelic dress. Sometimes this dress is more complicated, flowing and magickal looking though. I also always depict her as levitating next to me and I tend to ignore imagining her with wings. She's always smiling, happy, upbeat, ready, and content looking to me. I see her as young at about 30 years old.
My second angel friend, "D", a Courtwind Angel, I've never seen her but I always imagine her as an adult with armor on basically. Like dark colored armor, like black-ish, and/or even a bit purple as that's her favorite color. I've also imagined her in like a long meditative type dress, in like off-grey or lavender. Kind of like a peace-time gown type of thing that'd be worn on a meditative retreat if that even makes sense :p
But I usually imagine her in armor and she's always somewhere up high too and I see her like this with light shining around her. She's more serious looking to me, or if I imagine her smiling it's because she's just happy and grounded. I've basically also always depicted her as a badass, which I've told her from the beginning lol. Leaning against walls, keeping guard, strong and silent, hired sword, Ms. Cool. ...I actually role-played a quest with my spirit friends once and I made her the assassin and I'm pretty damn sure she liked this role a lot. I made her cool asf, lol. And oh yes, I suppose I see her with huge grey or white protective wings and of course her sword.
And then lastly, my Sterling Angel friend, "I", I've never seen her, but, well for some reason, right from the beginning, I've been imagining her being human looking (but with the magical silvery skin), no wings, slender, and wearing like a girl's t-shirt, like with the cute short sleeves, and in blue or grey jeans. That's it. Hahah. And for some reason, I imagine her dancing. She's young and reminds me of a college student.

So yeah, this is pretty much how my imagination/mind sees my three Angel friends for whatever reason! And I just thought my Sterling Angel friend being imagined as so human and normal looking to me was funny. And, like, why is she trying to be in an iPod commercial from 2005? Hahaha

I'm definitely curious if anyone would like to share how they see/imagine/picture or in any way view their angel friends! Please feel free to share (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice imagery and description of your lovely angels.
Great thread topic. Unfortunately, I personally do not like to imagine how my angels look like. I would rather wait for revelation from themselves. I do get shown to me, themselves at various times. I usually not even have to ask them. But I chose to guard this knowledge with my life as its something that is very precious to me and it's strictly confidential.

On the other hand, everyone is different. So, yes, after I received my initial description and names in the notes from Magnolia, I do have a kind of visual. But I try not to hang onto it. I wait for the real staff to happen. But that's just me. Everyone is different.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

rupp_7015
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ice Raven
Zodiac:

Hello!

This is a very interesting topic! I always like hearing about how people picture/visualize their spirits, especially because I've found that to be one of the more fun parts so far in my journey. I think you and I actually briefly discussed the fact that I have used pendulum communication to help narrow down their appearance a little better, and this is part of how I came to my current visualization of my Bronwyn Angel, C.

Our communication/connection is still fairly undeveloped, since I only started spirit keeping about a month ago, so I'm sure my image of her will change over time. But, currently, I see her as being fairly short (4' 2"), she has golden skin, brown straight hair that goes a little below her shoulders, she has light green eyes, she's a little heavier set, and oddly enough, she wears glasses. XD As far as personality goes, she's rather shy and laid back, but also a little sassy (she agreed to those adjectives lol). She likes going on car rides and walks with me, and she likes popcorn, pretzels, and chocolate.

Her personality and appearance are rather human to me, but I think that's partially a bias on my part. I have a hard time with the idea of connecting with a spirit that isn't similar to a human in appearance, though I'm not really sure why that is.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:24 am Nice imagery and description of your lovely angels.
Great thread topic. Unfortunately, I personally do not like to imagine how my angels look like. I would rather wait for revelation from themselves. I do get shown to me, themselves at various times. I usually not even have to ask them. But I chose to guard this knowledge with my life as its something that is very precious to me and it's strictly confidential.

On the other hand, everyone is different. So, yes, after I received my initial description and names in the notes from Magnolia, I do have a kind of visual. But I try not to hang onto it. I wait for the real staff to happen. But that's just me. Everyone is different.
Thanks Chavah (:
And I totally feel you (about not wanting to try to imagine them and wanting to see them for real), but for me the imagination just sort of has happened on its own and I can't really help it haha. It's also a bonding thing for me too though, like how when I like to imagine C levitating next to me as I walk. I like doing that.
But that's sort of the reason I made this thread. I'm curious if others have sort of random depictions of their angel friends like I do, and I wanted to cross reference possible themes. And of course just see how others might view their angel friends of different races (:
I totally respect your method of not imagining too much to help with seeing their real manifestations though, hahah.

But you're right, I also feel what they share with us is very sacred and want to hold on to that. I just figured since these images are mainly (I believe) just my imagination there's no harm in sharing (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Giant eye in the center and four wings pointing up/down and left/right.
No idea which kind of angel that was, though. I do have a few and they didn't give me a name when popping up like that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:19 pm Giant eye in the center and four wings pointing up/down and left/right.
No idea which kind of angel that was, though. I do have a few and they didn't give me a name when popping up like that.
Gives me Seraphim vibes.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

rupp_7015 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:39 pm Hello!

This is a very interesting topic! I always like hearing about how people picture/visualize their spirits, especially because I've found that to be one of the more fun parts so far in my journey. I think you and I actually briefly discussed the fact that I have used pendulum communication to help narrow down their appearance a little better, and this is part of how I came to my current visualization of my Bronwyn Angel, C.

Our communication/connection is still fairly undeveloped, since I only started spirit keeping about a month ago, so I'm sure my image of her will change over time. But, currently, I see her as being fairly short (4' 2"), she has golden skin, brown straight hair that goes a little below her shoulders, she has light green eyes, she's a little heavier set, and oddly enough, she wears glasses. XD As far as personality goes, she's rather shy and laid back, but also a little sassy (she agreed to those adjectives lol). She likes going on car rides and walks with me, and she likes popcorn, pretzels, and chocolate.

Her personality and appearance are rather human to me, but I think that's partially a bias on my part. I have a hard time with the idea of connecting with a spirit that isn't similar to a human in appearance, though I'm not really sure why that is.
Ahhh I love her description! (:

And yes, we did talk about that. I haven't tried that out myself yet though. I guess I'm maybe waiting for a manifestation, or, well, maybe I'm waiting for when I feel ready to ask for a manifestation of their true appearances :p

Thanks for sharing, rupp!

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:19 pm Giant eye in the center and four wings pointing up/down and left/right.
Oh wow, interesting!!

So they appeared to you that way, right?
Now is that like their "true form", more or less, or do you think them looking that way is more of (or partially) a reflection of your own self/personality?

"It's mee!" - S
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Seraphim for sure. That type is very protective of your person. Defence against evil eye, negative atmosphere and malicious intruders in your space, and every day walks.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:32 am Oh wow, interesting!!

So they appeared to you that way, right?
Now is that like their "true form", more or less, or do you think them looking that way is more of (or partially) a reflection of your own self/personality?
Usually, if you go by certain descriptions in the bible and other religious texts, it's all wings, eyes, flames. Throne angels for examples are burning wheels covered with eyes and such.
So I would say it's their true form. Every kind of angel serves a certain purpose and that's what they're created for. Not every job needs a human form. I'd say hardly any job for angels requires a humanoid form. So imho they take on the human forms so we aren't weirded out. Be not afraid and that kind of thing.
Muse wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:27 pm Gives me Seraphim vibes.
Chavah wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:29 am Seraphim for sure. That type is very protective of your person. Defence against evil eye, negative atmosphere and malicious intruders in your space, and every day walks.
I don't really think so, Seraphim have six wings. Not sure if the number of wings tell of their power or standing in the hierarchy, like I've read somewhere. But it didn't scream seraphim to me. Maybe watcher. Since big eye and wings pointing in four directions.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Angels”