You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 pm https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Sterling

"As spirit companions they are outgoing, social, talkative, fun, and will inspire you in many ways. They are bright, energetic, and want to be an active participant in your life. They get along well with everyone and they will be a bright, sunny influence through your lifetime."

"Sterling Angels are by far the most entertaining, fun, exciting and amazing race of angels you will ever have the pleasure of coming into contact with. In fact, you can think of them as the Rock 'N' Roll representatives of all Angels."
Thank you Lewk! The sterling angels seem so cool!!

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Sterling followed by Bronwyn would be my off-the-cuff votes.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My first Angel companion is a Carzi Angel and I did bring her into my life for friendship. The description I have of her is absolutely beautiful. Basically she wants to help me in any and all ways.
As I said, I brought her into my life for friendship. Well I'm kind of not taking my life seriously and screwing up to put it simply. I ended up recently getting a Spirit Bio done for her, and yeah... her advice cracked the whip on me a bit. She got pretty honest with me (I felt that business vibe you mentioned) and it kinda made me feel bad, especially because I can be too much of a goofball and so I felt like I was maybe even annoying her. BUT she was just giving me the honesty I need and I was kind of expecting that from the reading. And she said she wants to coach me in the reading too, which I had picked up on already.
So yeah, even with her being a fun & playful companion I know she wants more seriousness out of me, BUT, I really do need to start taking things more seriously and I really would like to work with her instead of just play. So our relationship is developing and I'm happy about that.
She's brought me a lot of joy and fun though and I definitely wouldn't be without her. She's a really good friend and super loving, and in my case, I really do need a serious kick in the butt :p so it makes sense that she wants to coach me and get more serious with me. Plus I'm sure she just wants to teach in general. ... But none of that means that we won't stop having fun together and that I'll feel I need to stop interacting with her as a friend. And that's why I think an Angel is an amazing choice of friend because they can be both a teacher to you and and a silly playmate.

Also I agree on Sterling Angels. I honestly haven't bonded with my Sterling friend too much, but yet I still absolutely feel close and welcomed and loved by her! And I really do feel this way. Even not having bonded with her much, I still feel totally welcomed by her and I don't feel judged by her in any way. I know she's here to lift me up and I've had solid friend vibes from her since the start. Like I can trust her, never felt insecure or embarrassed around her, and feeling bonded right away. Anndd I have had quite a few fun experiences synchronize with her presence so I can see that she's definitely here (:

Personally I think Angels are a great choice for a friendship (:
And, as always, you can make sure to let the conjurer know exactly the kind of relationship you're looking for with the spirit (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I recommend Sterling as the most able to pull off something like a human friendship as well. I would also somewhat recommend Gregori and Nephilim as being more relatable and personably interactive than many of the other angel species. That said, like living humans, spirits are all individuals ... but some of the angels come off -- typically, in general, and as a group -- as rather less interested in engaging in warm personal relationships than others.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:41 pm
stormdancer wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:11 pm
It would be dumb of me to miss out on Angels because of my own ignorance.
Sound like FOMO (fear of missing out). NEVER get a spirit because of this. Bringing home a spirit because that's what all the cool kids are getting, can mean a potentially difficult bonding- especially when you are not drawn to that type of spirit. Think of it as trying to be friends with someone when you have literally nothing in common.

Stick to spirits that you are drawn to. It means that you have a natural affinity for them.
Thank you so much for that! It is FOMO didn't even realize. It's not about trying the new popular thing though ahah or else I'll be asking about Djinns! :') Anyways, thank you for that comment.
My pleasure. My words apply to any kind of spirit- not just angels.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Personally I think Angels are a great choice for a friendship (:
And, as always, you can make sure to let the conjurer know exactly the kind of relationship you're looking for with the spirit (:
I completely agree WaterSunFireRisiing
laalbieglna wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm I recommend Sterling as the most able to pull off something like a human friendship as well. I would also somewhat recommend Gregori and Nephilim as being more relatable and personably interactive than many of the other angel species. That said, like living humans, spirits are all individuals ... but some of the angels come off -- typically, in general, and as a group -- as rather less interested in engaging in warm personal relationships than others.
Huh. Never would have thought of Gregori or Nephilim. But they are valid options as long as you don't mind them not being WA. :@

I agree with the last part of your statement. The majority of my angels are friendly and interactive. The main exception being my 4 Warrior Angels. But they are constantly on guard duty. They will come when they are called but if it's not work related, they really don't want anything to do with it. But they would love to show me some protection techniques or give me a demonstration or 10.

But like WSFR (sorry being lazy) said let the conjurer know what you are looking for.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Angels”