The Catoblepas Report

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I just got notice that mine has shipped, so I figured I would check on other's experiences. I placed the order during the Christmas in July sale and did a forum search today. So Give me some time, I will be using the recapture to bump it up so i can sense him. (I orderred c3 in this case , so Huffette won't be overwhelmed when he arrives)

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am so glad this topic was here as I do have one ordered!!!!! I am really looking forward to having mine here, as I do get distracted from time to time, and just like any of the dragons in my keep, oh yeah....shiny....shiny... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway I just knew this would be a good spirit for me and I totally trust Magnolia and Ash in finding the right one for me!!!! ;)
Thanks for bumping this one!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I've never thought about keeping a Catoblepas before, but I've been drawn to them for the past couple of days. I may order one next month :D

This will be my first DA spirit, and I'm very excited!!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My Catoblepas is being shipped to me :D

He checked in on me two nights ago, and he's pretty serious and watchful. He told me how to pronounce his name and then just silently watched me as I fell asleep. He's probably my most serious spirit yet, and I'm happy he's with me! His description said he would always be my lookout ♥

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I remember this thread from a long time ago. I've had it in my mind that one could be really beneficial for me to help me focus and ignore distractions. A prebound called to me not all that long ago so I'm waiting to welcome him home. Another blue dragon will be coming at the same time. I'm really looking forward to them both joining me & my family!

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's wonderful, Jellybean!!

I received my Catoblepas' vessel today. I feel the pull to have his vessel near me at all times. He's my first Dark Arts Spirit, but he's more mellow than I thought he would be. It's a good thing, he'll help me get used to Dark Arts energy without overwhelming me.

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My Catoblepas - a CH custom conjure- is such a sweet lady. Shes warm. Kind. Maternal she mothers my young Baku a lot 1ey And shes appeared in my dreams too for cuddles 1h I think she's adorable. Mind u I would hate to be the one in her way. Shes like a living tank of strength and safety.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Bumping this because I too just noticed these guys, they sound really interesting. I wonder can they help a person focus his or her power, in magickal efforts for example?

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:Bumping this because I too just noticed these guys, they sound really interesting. I wonder can they help a person focus his or her power, in magickal efforts for example?
Yes.

Myine can't help me much, I don't blame her, I'm a hard case anyway.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have an update on my Catopblepas. I had a situation at work last Friday where someone was spreading false information about me to my supervisor, and my supervisor confronted me about it. When I spoke with her and told her what really happened she said she thought the rumor about me sounded weird, that I was not like that, and that she would talk to the other person. I was angry and hurt the rest of the day and could not focus or calm down. I feel like I am a hard worker and do a great quality job so having someone telling people otherwise made me seem like I was betrayed.

That night I kept tossing and turning, asking for help from my spirit family when I felt the presence of my Catoblepas. He was going to take the lead on this situation, and I felt him reassure me about it. He will be by my side at work and help prevent the spread of false rumors and gossip as well as let this situation pass me by without affecting my reputation at work. He is truly a blessing ❤

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”